Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2018, 12:53:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's price is getting low  (Read 1982 times)
tumokatok

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

yes indeed bitcoin prices are currently down, but in my opinion bitcoin prices have not been low. Bitcoin prices are still standard today in my opinion. If you believe in bitcoin definitely bitcoin will rise again because bitcoin is global money and also electric money, maybe the future bitcoin will rise again.

We all know that bitcoin is easy to change so there is nothing to worry about why prices have been low lately. I'm not really surprised how bitcoin prices have declined in the past few days. Probably because of the holidays and people withdrawing the money they earned for the year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
beezare

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

bitcoin prices are currently falling, bitcoin price changes are only normal because bitcoin systems only have market movements in bitcoin stocks because people deal with transactions and investments, remember trading principles that buy low and sell high

jourban

Activity: 112

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

The price of bitcoin may decrease this week, but it is still the highest among the other coins in the market compared to other coins. The fall will only rise again in the coming days, with only being part of the fluctuation.

Bitexpert2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

I think this is nothing new with a decrease in bitcoin prices as it happens at the present time. because in my opinion bitcoin is very pluktuatif where the price will continue to decline and return will increase.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
kuncimobil

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

Currently, bitcoin prices have dropped very low and make some people lose half their assets, but do not worry because prices fall normally, hold and wait because bitcoin prices will surely rise again

Pelevelyl

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:36:21 AM

As you can see, for several days bitcoin is in a narrow range. Maybe everyone who wanted to sell their bitcoins did it.

☆✩✩✩✩ IAME ☆✩✩✩✩
Fragmented Identity
════☛ iame.io ☚════
Valzzz005

Activity: 287

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:52:29 AM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
What do you think is the main reason? Do you think its price will still rise?

Yes they are getting extremely low into the market because of the activity of the people maybe a lot of people or majority of the people are selling their bitcoins in this period of time that is why the proce of the bitcoins are falling into the market and even if there are some buyers the total number of sellers are much more than the buyers so the bitcoins will totally fall in that thing. But lets just hope that those problems will be solved before the year ends

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
MRY

Activity: 170

“The future is your Genome ”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

since the beginning of 2018 the price of bitcoin and other crypto currents continue to fall and now the price of bitcoin is very low, maybe this is a good time to buy and I hope bitcoin will soon recover and have a high price again this year

Vasilisochka

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

Today is a good day and bitcoin is growing. And behind it grow altkoins, and much more intensively than bitcoin and etherium.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Tiger Junk

Activity: 210

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:36:34 AM

earlier this year is a tough start for bitcoin and maybe not just bitcoin but all the crypto currency as prices continue to decline and I think the price may go down for a long time but I'm sure the bitcoin price will not go down forever, be patient
Yes that is true that right now the price of bitcoin is getting low, but eventhough that the value of bitcoin was  dumping, we just need to trust and wait for the next pump, and i believe that it is the perpect time to buy more bitcoin and hold it until the value will rise.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
palvinta

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:06:12 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that I read, it says that's they cant trace the reason why it's getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
Early last year the price of Bitcoin did drop many times from the previous price. But if in my opinion, is not this natural and this is called fluctuating? And now it seems the crypto market has started to improve and Bitcoin prices have started to rise. So basically the low price of Bitcoin is only temporary and will return again to the highest price. So you just relax.
anussayme

Activity: 51

wepower.network - token backed by green energy

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

This week, bitcoin's price gets low. Based on the article that i read, it says thats they cant trace the reason why its getting low. They said it might be because some used to hack and mine bitcoins. They also said that maybe it was because there are new cryptos.
The market is now growing, and Bitcoin is affecting most of the currencies in the market, it can be said that Bitcoin has grown tremendously over the years and now has more participants. Because of Bitcoin's appeal, the market today has grown exponentially.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
supermam

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

There are some circumstances that even business not only bitcoin there are times that it falls but it can recover again just like bitcons its unpredictable its price goes down and up but there will come a time that it will go back to its high price again.

futuret

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

As you can see, for several days bitcoin is in a narrow range. Maybe everyone who wanted to sell their bitcoins did it.
Absolutely, because the users are using Bitcoin with not enough knowledge and therefore sell their coins at low market and face loss. That is why it is well said by someone that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. This little knowledge leads you to danger. Selling Bitcoin at red market is resulting in decreasing demand for it that lowers the value of Bitcoin. This is responsible for the low value market.

Ahiaba

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Bitpay - The nextgen gaming ecosystem

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

Well, one cannot even compared the extent of lost Bitcoin has undergone from the time in the past till today this is because of the fact that as at late last year the value of Bitcoin was around  $16,000 to $17,000 and come to compared to current value of below $8,300. There are time in business apart from crypto currency business that looses are recorded and equally profit are been made. So one cannot avoid uncertainty in business activities.

BitPlay      ██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
A Decentralized World of Play
Next-Gen Gaming Ecosystem
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
BITPLAY WHITEPAPER
Facebook │ Twitter │ Telegram
|   
BITPLAY Bounty
Telegram Channel
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █      
PreSale Starts
April 1st, 2018

Code:
BitPlay██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
|██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █
██  ██  █

Hero/Legendary Member

▄      █ ▄   ▄ ▄
     ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄▀▄ █ ▄▀
   ▄   ▀█ █ █ █ █ █    ▄▀
    █ ███████████████▄█
  ▄ ▀▀██           ██▄▄▀ ▄
▄▄ ▀▀▀██    █   █  ██▄▄▄▀
  ▀▀▀▀██   █▄█  █  ██▄▄▄
   ▄▀▀██  █   █ █  ██▄▄ ▀▀▀
  ▀▄▀▀██           ██▄ ▀
    █▀███████████████ █
  ▄▀    █ █ █ █ █ █▄   ▀
       ▄▀▄▀ █ ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄
       █     ▀ █      ▀      .
.B I T P L A Y.         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       The first ever decentralized Gaming Ecosystem       
        Where Work is the equivallent of Play.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.