Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2018, 02:15:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think is a disadvantage bitcoin has?  (Read 9610 times)
0t3p0t

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:22:02 AM

I believe one of bitcoin most common and hated disadvantage is the fee when sending or recieving bitcoin. What do you think?
I think Bitcoins disadvantages varies on how we do  understand it's usage and purpose. As I can see these are my observations; Bitcoins transaction is irreversible, transaction fee going too high but not that big deal as others and Bitcoin is used in any illegal activities throughout the world though same as the gold and fiat currency which are the pioneering assets when it comes to funding crimes, wars, corruptions and fraud.

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alalex

Activity: 112

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:43:49 AM

The downside of bitcoin. I do not think there is any disadvantage of this bitcoin, because everything goes according to a sophisticated tecnelogi for the future. Actually bitcoin is beneficial for me, because it can help the world economy. do not despair of finding your knowledge open and growing if you can mean you have a great chance to succeed quickly, because btc in many ways to get its btc.

SilverChromia

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

Maybe we can say bitcoin also has an disadvantage but we cant say or tell what are those but the only thing and i see that bitcoins advantage that its value. We know that we cant say we dont know when it will increase or decrease its value on market which means its still unstable price. And thats happens because thats how markets work. But aside from that i dont see any disadvantage because we are the one who can make an advantage of it and also it depends on us if we will make an a disadvantage of it.

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
carlisle1

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:10 AM

In my opinion, the two major disadvantages are scale and the amount of work required, which also causes some sort of centralization (pools, strong miners).The scaling problem will be fixed by side chains like the Lightning Network. The work part is more difficult.

It's also a bit problematic that people can lose all their cash if they don't secure their private key correctly. I guess that'll be fixed in the future.
i feel the same way mate,but maybe the most disadvantage of bitcoin as of this moment is hes domination he's continuously price growth that leads more investors to make some actions to stop its supremacy and deal with other coins to bring bitcoin down.so what we need now is be obedient and observant for what has other actions against bitcoin in the future

kkukkugaga

Hello World!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:05:46 PM

I think btc disadvantage is how it works. Btc is only accessible through internet and gadgets. Unfortunately, if you don't have one, then you can't. You need to secure good internet connection too to do transactions which is very crucial in our country. However despites of this disadvantage, I believe btc have more advantages.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
domari

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

I believe one of bitcoin most common and hated disadvantage is the fee when sending or recieving bitcoin. What do you think?

The weakness of bitcoin now I think is on the government. Because bitcoin has not been legislated by the government and there are even some countries that forbid bitcoin. If I bitcoin in legalkan in many countries there will probably be big pumps. The charge on bitcoin I think is also very big and it became most in hate.

Kamote_1102

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

Here's the list disadvantages of bitcoin.its value is not stable.it changes everytime.ot might reach its highest value of the lowest.the security of bitcoin is not reliable.many of users were still get scammed and hacked.it's still.banned to some countries and still not recognized as a currency. It can be only used thru the internet. So without the interney, bitcoin will never exists at all. These are the only few things i mentioned about the disadvantages of bitcoin

atjiat

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:46:43 PM

Here's the list disadvantages of bitcoin.its value is not stable.it changes everytime.ot might reach its highest value of the lowest.the security of bitcoin is not reliable.many of users were still get scammed and hacked.it's still.banned to some countries and still not recognized as a currency. It can be only used thru the internet. So without the interney, bitcoin will never exists at all. These are the only few things i mentioned about the disadvantages of bitcoin
in fact Bitcoin is very weak and prone to danger from those things that are very dependent on. First of all, the global network and electricity, and secondly, the resources with Bitcoin wallets are weak enough and every hacker tries to break them. I think that bitcoin will not be used all over the world and in real life. Bitcoin is a currency for a specific society of people, not for every person.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Natsuu

Activity: 210

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:32 PM

The downside of bitcoin. I do not think there is any disadvantage of this bitcoin, because everything goes according to a sophisticated tecnelogi for the future. Actually bitcoin is beneficial for me, because it can help the world economy. do not despair of finding your knowledge open and growing if you can mean you have a great chance to succeed quickly, because btc in many ways to get its btc.
Well for us that counting only on signature campaigns theres a lot of scam campaign now a days. Actually i got scammed 2 in a row its just disappointing i am only depending on campaigns for our daily needs.

Genemind

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

The only disadvantage that I could think of is bitcoin's limitation in terms of accessibility. I mean we are all aware that bitcoin cannot be utilized without the use of internet. Therefore, it cannot stand alone without internet and relies it's activities and transaction in it. I do hope they could invent a way for it to be utilized without the use of internet.

Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:17:21 AM

That my friend is the sole reason why Bitcoin is alive right now Miners have worked hard to accomplish any block's to mine that and confirm your transaction the competition is vast and big and thats why even some of the miners find it hard to profit from it for many months and still working on it. Fee is necessary fo those who mine it so bear with it.

Fippy

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

The only disadvantages that bitcoin has are the great prices that have to be paid for the fees and the long times that have to wait for the transactions to be confirmed. I think they are the only disadvantages that have

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Karie_Legend

Activity: 98

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:13:04 AM

The only disadvantages that bitcoin has are the great prices that have to be paid for the fees and the long times that have to wait for the transactions to be confirmed. I think they are the only disadvantages that have

Transaction costs are increasing and delivery is slower.

Alalex

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:31:26 AM

No disadvantages of bitcoin.
In Bitcoin, we do not need to ask permission to change the bitcoin price frequency because we do not rely on certain services to keep working properly and thoroughly, instead, we ensure we can keep our balance well beyond the system and capabilities.

And open to everyone to see clearly, then for a moment to see the frequency of the price at which we can start the exchange, and all this where the exchange is increasing and increasing.

Jabiii

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

I think the biggest advantage of bitcoin would be its value is unstable. There are times it will be higher or lower and what’s hard is you need to know when to invest.

Fatanut

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:08:01 AM

The biggest disadvantage is the assurance that bitcoin is nothing but a bubble. Unlike when you are trading in forex or when you trade gold, silver, etc., you have the assurance that those things will remain to have value even when a dump happens because those things have always had value and will continue to do so. I know that fiat money is nothing but paper and the only thing that gives it value is the fate of people that it does have value. Without it, fiat money will be nothing. Once people have realized that reality, they would surely lose fate and dump their own money. I know that both currencies live with the sole reason of people's fate that these things actually do have value. But let's face it, it's more probable to have bitcoin investors go away than have the people lose fate from the traditional money.

Plus, about the bubble. We will always constantly be thinking that bitcoin might be gone tomorrow. Remember that it's not that far from reality by just looking at the recent dump that took us from 16K$ to 10K$ in just a matter of hours. The bubble might not be totally gone and bitcoin might not end up with absolute zero value. But we are expecting that the price would continue to be what we have right or else, higher than that. Basically if bitcoin has went down to less that 10k$ then we're all going to be sad since the bubble has popped already and we lost the opportunity to sell at a higher price.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jeanpadel14

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:54 AM

In my point of view one disadvantage of bitcoin are not widely accepted.Bitcoins are still only accepted by a very small group of online merchants. This makes it unfeasible to completely rely on Bitcoins as a currency. There is also a possibility that governments might force merchants to not use Bitcoins to ensure that users’ transactions can be tracked.

Ranly123

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:15:18 AM

I think that fees in sending and receiving bitcoin is not a disadvantage but a proper way of doing transactions. My opinion on the disadvantage of bitcoin is the volatility of bitcoin which make the risk even higher.

Sophia29

Activity: 70

🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

I think it the higher fee we always encounter and discourage us the most because we deserve a better service, more better, at least bitcoin developers are doing all their very best to improve bitcoin usability
hakata_sio

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

When will the problem of the fee solve?
The speed of remittance is also so, but it is too usable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.