Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2018, 09:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 20150 times)
s1

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:55:22 AM

OK, managed to vote now. It cost me 1 xpr each vote and I need a negative and a positive vote. So its 2 xpr cost per couple of votes.
So I need 4 xpr to spend each day to use all my votes.

But I don't understand the incentive still.

I already have 350 + 350 votes from all the previous days. The daily rewards from the total of all these votes are very small. Less than xpr each day.
Why should I spend my 1000 xpr to vote when votes return so little? I will never gain that back.

Also I don't understand what is the point of owning cards. They don't seem to give me any reward. Or is it that when people vote on my cards I get their vote money?

Is there a place that explains all these things in detail?

Actually, I don't understand these things as well but spending XPR seems to worth it, yesterday I spent ~12 XPR on votes and I left at 991, when today I checked I have 1008 XPR.
I'd love more details too.  It seems voters got 16 XPR over the last day.  From what I understand, the daily reward is 'XPR from voting' + 'XPR from daily airdrop (2M XPR per year)', distributed according to how the crowd voted.  Cards get something called a "Security Fee", but I have no idea how much it comes up to (and who and how it is paid).   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PRNETWORK

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:22:28 AM

We've updated the Trust Airdrop to 20 XPR thus accounts that received 2 XPR only got the remaining 18 XPR.
Apologies for lots of unknowns, all these we will to properly described, as soon as we have some more hands to support us!

This project has grown into a monster! We've got IOS and Android app on the corner... these two will simply PR.network a lot!
To speed up with works, we need your help during the pre-sale!

I like the idea of applying blockchain tech to reputation value on the internet... it's a natural fit. But why does your new token create value in that sector? Couldn't it be done with existing coins? Why will your coin gain in value? Thx
Value-XPR plays an essential role in the PR.network ecosystem, it is the utility token. Without it, the network can't exist.
XPR validates all votes and allows the community to tokenize things. XPR provides the baseline price to all community tokens.

Network security fee - is a fee attached to every vote - Each vote bid will have a minimum fee attached to it (it's not there yet)
Network security will play an important role in the spam-prevention - it will be paid pro-rata to PR Card token holders.

Until a card doesn't have a token, the network fee will be slip 50/50 between PR Card creator and PR.network.
PR.network will use the network fee to support the community development.

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

We've simplified the access to stellar wallets.

A wallet can be now accessed using both

1) the Password
2) the Master Key.

Your secret is hashed and stored locally during the session.
Please advise if you encounter any issues with the login.

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

Presale starts in 14 hours at the Stellarterm.com!

Presale Price: 0.12$ in XLM and MOBI

XLM Market: https://stellarterm.com/#exchange/XPR-pr.network/XLM-native
MOBI Market: https://stellarterm.com/#exchange/XPR-pr.network/MOBI-mobius.network

Actual price will be released at 12:00 P.M 20th of April UTC.

XPR will start the release based on 12 tiers:
Tears swich to next if the maximum sale per minute is reached.

Tier 1: 2 XPR every 12 seconds    = 10 XPR a minute
Tier 2: 4 XPR every 12 seconds    = 20 XPR a minute
Tier 3: 8 XPR every 12 seconds    = 40 XPR a minute
and so on.

If the demand will be in excess ot coin auction starts.
Remember higher bids win. BOT will be releasing XPR at the actual market price.

s1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:03 PM

If we reserved during the PRE-RESERVE in November, will we still be purchasing those coins or has this changed?  I'm concerned about lack of details and wanted to plan my investment.  Thanks in advance.
2fresh

Activity: 786
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:45:40 AM

If we reserved during the PRE-RESERVE in November, will we still be purchasing those coins or has this changed?  I'm concerned about lack of details and wanted to plan my investment.  Thanks in advance.

I asked them directly and they apparently canceled those reservations and won't honor them no more. Kind of disappointing.
You will get a bounty for your support though but it's probably not that much compared to what you reserved.

s1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:35:36 AM

If we reserved during the PRE-RESERVE in November, will we still be purchasing those coins or has this changed?  I'm concerned about lack of details and wanted to plan my investment.  Thanks in advance.

I asked them directly and they apparently canceled those reservations and won't honor them no more. Kind of disappointing.
You will get a bounty for your support though but it's probably not that much compared to what you reserved.

Cancelled?  I wish someone explains this action.
Scallywag

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:37:11 AM

Cancelled?  I wish someone explains this action.
would be extremely disappointing if that is the case, especially since we waited months under the promise of a certain price. i would like to hear what the devs have to say about it.
PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:54:59 AM

We informed about the "huge one time airdrop"  but sorry for not enough transparency!
The pricing of tokens months before now was based on the promise "we will be build"
Due to legal concerns we've completed the blockchain using other forms of financing.

All members that preserved XPR (in the google form) will receive 10K XPR Airdrops
Qty will be released by a BOT after the Official Token Sale  ICO: 1st of JULY - 31st of July

The volume will be capped at 2% daily (200XPR) for 50 days.
We encourage you to join, PRN elite club.
20.000 XPR allows to benefits from Proof-of-Stake.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

All members that preserved XPR (in the google form) will receive 10K XPR Airdrops
Qty will be released by a BOT after the Official Token Sale  ICO: 1st of JULY - 31st of July

I Don`t know anything about the google form but is still have XPR on my old ETH wallet what should i do next?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                            ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                            ■
WThe London Block ExchangeW
■                            ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                           ■                            ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:03:50 AM

you mean, PRN? Check few pages back, we've suggested keeping these as souvenirs, due to at this moment they are unusable.
Imagine you have to pay 0.2 $ fee for each vote at PR.network, and your payment is super slow and not part of any incentive, just the miners.
We need to run thousands and in the future millions of transactions in 1h.

huycute10

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:29:41 AM

Lots of potential is here for these projects. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.
PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

Meet P&R - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aACdvJBfhxc
We've built a new crypto legacy, from scratch with zero support and marketing.

PR.Market & PR.Network

Now, we own potentially one of the most disruptive ideas in the world.

We have a ready platform. Today token sale started for our tokens to fund the marketing.

#whenmoon? With just a little marketing directly to the #tothemoon!

We've got 10 Million of XPR tokens at pre-sale 0.12$ - available for the next 70 days.

Every XPR purchased supports Marketing of PR.network
We plan to start accepting all major coins, ETH, BTC, LTC, RIPPLE, and more

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

We receive many queries concerning Bids:

Stay calm!

XPR you use on cards isn't lost anywhere, it's still yours.
You will be able to withdraw every XPR from your birds at any time.
We just don't have this functionality yet implemented.  Cool

libert19

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:31:34 AM

Sorry, I do not mean to offend you guys. But, Twitter is not a good way to promote your ICO, tweets every few hours feels like a spam.

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

Thanks. Every opinion matters. We will communicate it to @foundersmedia our social media team. We also feel it's too much.

We use Twitter as ICO_couple and we managed to get a great partnership and to re-connect with crypto experts.
We're getting on board a professional team of experts to initiate marketing activity.

New tokens, are on airdrop don't forget to set trust to :

mzuckerberg
einstein
tomhanks

This week, we prioritize one of the most important incentives not yet implemented: daily earnings for Token holders.
Every time someone votes on the card you have a token will be earning network fees.

s1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

We informed about the "huge one time airdrop"  but sorry for not enough transparency!
The pricing of tokens months before now was based on the promise "we will be build"
Due to legal concerns we've completed the blockchain using other forms of financing.

You may run your coin as you see fit.  I hope you reconsider this decision.
PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

Qty will be released by a BOT after the Official Token Sale  ICO: 1st of JULY - 31st of July

You may run your coin as you see fit.  I hope you reconsider this decision.

We have something great in our minds, but we need to calculate if PRN can afford it.
We will get back to the community shortly with a proposed solution.

PRNETWORK

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

BIG NEWS!! Everyone can earn XPR without a wallet, and with no XPR!
We managed to simply things for newbies. You don't need stellar wallets, if just want to earn XPR (but no other coins)

We're testing the main Airdrop for XPR adoption.
Join us! Starting today until the further notice.

ALL BASIC BIDS ON CARDS ARE FREE

What is a BASIC BID?

BID: 1 XPR
MAX: 2% daily (max 2% can be lost of your bid)

If you change the setup your basic bid will become ADVANCED ONE and you will be charged from your balance.

Vote and earn XPR (or swipe cards on Android App)
Our Andorid APP is close.

Next update will be for all the members that signed up for pre-reservation form.

2fresh

Activity: 786
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

Can't trust some of the assets?
"Asset trust modification failed..."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.