Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33379 times)
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:06:06 AM

How do i take part in the airdrop, if the create card feature is not working Huh
I only get error 500 as you can see below:

Anyway, i think the idea is very unique, and if done right it could be something innovational.

Ps. By the way guys let's vote Mark Suckerberg down, remember how much information he has collected of you and sold or given away Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Yeh looks like a database issue. I get the same error and also cannot search cards.

I dont really like having all the most voted cards showing on the first screen because then everyone just votes for those cards and others get neglected.  Maybe throw some random cards in there or have a few categories (new additions, most liked, most disliked etc).

PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:30:35 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 12:49:10 PM by PRNETWORK

Creating PR Cards, Plans Premium, Sorting, Filtering is now back again. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Snapshots for PRN airdrops will be based on every voting cycle - x PRN Qty will be allocated pro rata according on the number of votes/cards created/users premium divided by the number of active voters per that cycle.  We plan to start PRN distribution within 2-3 months from 7-7-2017. We will do our best to start it faster though.

Twitter API - we will work to fix as soon as other priorities are completed.

I don't really like having all the most voted cards showing on the first screen because then everyone just votes for those cards and others get neglected.  Maybe throw some random cards in there or have a few categories (new additions, most liked, most disliked etc).

This is a valid point. We plan to have it similar to how youtube suggests videos to users.

Below, for your reference, our 66 draft screens the front is based on - see screen 44 on how we want it to look like in future.
https://invis.io/EU4TORHWG#/101888302_Explore

As a short term solution, shall we can change it to - the newest PR Card first?

Please comment if you think this would help/not or if you have a better suggestion.

freo

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

As a short term solution, shall we can change it to - the newest PR Card first?

Please comment if you think this would help/not or if you have a better suggestion.

Newest would be better, but I would think probably just random would be best in the interim (maybe changed hourly or daily).  That way you will get old and new cards mixed.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 08:18:16 PM

We will make it so the list of PR Cards is changing randomly after every refresh, thank you

Note: Users in the US and close time-zones are seeing a notification that says: Next voting cycle starts in"64" days instead "00" days. Somehow this bug couldn't be fixed for some time now. We will try to fix it again shortly.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:46:42 AM

The opinion page does not work, I can't read the questions.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

I've been creating some cards and giving away PR points. There are still many bugs to be fixed (dropdowns not working, undo points not working) but the experience has been funny overall.

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 12:18:25 AM

Could you please send us the error message you see to contact@pr.network? So far we could find the problem. Are any other users having the same problem?
I've been creating some cards and giving away PR points. There are still many bugs to be fixed (dropdowns not working, undo points not working) but the experience has been funny overall.

Yes, there is still lots of work to do. Please let us know about every inconvenience you face, we are here to fix it. Can we have some more details on the drop-downs issues too?
There was no plan for the undo vote feature – let us think about it, perhaps it could help. At this moment, there is “My Votes” screen where you can change or cancel your votes.

We’re glad you enjoy the experience so far. There will be much more fun with incentives and a Tinder-like App for mobile phones.

Great work, in the last cycle guys:

Congrats to all PR Card holders. Are we going to make PR Cards as successful as .com domains? The time will show, but that's the goal!

kochosei

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:28:08 AM

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
freo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:16:55 AM

Where would you like us to report bugs? Is there somewhere on the website or just post them here? The site is fun and has alot of potential I think. Happy to be an early card holder, wish I could add more but I am capped out.

DISCMAN

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

can somebody help me how to avail this airdrop?
Go to the website, register and wait for the confirmation link.
Once confirmed, get verified using twitter or facebook

thanks for the info brother. will try this.
saifi ida

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:42:13 AM

I have joined this airdrop. this good coin. and I am must be happy if DEV given me this coin. thank so much dev.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:35:19 AM

Just joined and created two cards.
How long until the points balance gets refreshed? every week?

freo

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:38:47 AM

Looks like the cards on the front page are now random which is great.  I see a couple of the same cards twice though!

YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:15:00 AM

There should be an option where you could delete cards that you have created.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 04:27:16 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 04:42:12 AM by PRNETWORK

It's one of those great, very detailed, and well-planned projects, hopefully, to be the latest breakthrough project, the best innovative I've ever met, good luck and excellent run
Thank you! Comments like this one give us a lot of motivation to work hard! We need to be honest with you guys, though. We are still very far from where we want to be. We fix one bug and another shows up Smiley
Where would you like us to report bugs? Is there somewhere on the website or just post them here? The site is fun and has a lot of potential I think. Happy to be an early card holder, wish I could add more but I am capped out.
Please report them directly on the website, you should be seeing something like the below

Another option just send us email to: contact@pr.network

Whenever you reach a higher experience level, you get 2 bonus cards, 2 PR Points and 2 Ghost Points, To achieve Lvl 1:  you just need 2 (balanced) votes  Lvl: 2 - 4 votes (on top), Lvl 3 – 8 votes (on top), Lvl 4 – 16 (on top) votes, etc.

You can also get more PR Cards by helping us to reach out more people. Just use the: "Invitations" feature. Every time your email or facebook, twitter contact joins the community and does at least 1 balanced vote you'll get 1 Blank Card (capped to 8 Cards by week) after that you’ll be getting 2 PR points. When the PRN Token is finally live we will reward all the members that helped us to spread the good word by dedicating pro rata x PRN qty considering the number of referrals.  

Just joined and created two cards.
How long until the points balance gets refreshed? every week?

Yes, at this moment it’s based it's on a weekly refresh, but in a near future, it will be refreshing daily, just like the payout based on the reputation prediction vs actual.

Looks like the cards on the front page are now random which is great.  I see a couple of the same cards twice though!
Yes, we noticed those duplicated cards too, there is a failure in the script, also we can’t delete them due to this bug. It’s is the priority no. to be fixed by tomorrow. Please don’t vote on the duplicated cards as the votes on those will be deleted and no points will be given back. (the first card will stay no matter how beautiful the 2nd one is)

There should be an option where you could delete cards that you have created.
There is no such feature planned. PR cards will only be deleted when all the opinions attached to them get returned (as there is no more reason for the card to exist)

Elkmar

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:24:26 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 06:35:04 AM by Elkmar

Could you please send us the error message you see to contact@pr.network? So far we could find the problem. Are any other users having the same problem?

Yes, there is still lots of work to do. Please let us know about every inconvenience you face, we are here to fix it. Can we have some more details on the drop-downs issues too?
There was no plan for the undo vote feature – let us think about it, perhaps it could help. At this moment, there is “My Votes” screen where you can change or cancel your votes.

We’re glad you enjoy the experience so far. There will be much more fun with incentives and a Tinder-like App for mobile phones.

Great work, in the last cycle guys:

Congrats to all PR Card holders. Are we going to make PR Cards as successful as .com domains? The time will show, but that's the goal!

Hello, I've got no error message. I use the french version, I think that is the problem, the questions are maybe not translated, I would like to use the english version but I don't know how to do. I can't select any country in my parameters, the list shows nothing. I use google chrome if that can help.

I can't create any card too because the list (Category, Country etc ...) does not show. But I remember that when I did the inscription I could not select any country too.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 06:59:18 AM

Hello, I've got no error message. I use the french version, I think that is the problem, the questions are maybe not translated, I would like to use the english version but I don't know how to do. I can't select any country in my parameters, the list shows nothing. I use google chrome if that can help.

I can't create any card too because the list (Category, Country etc ...) does not show. But I remember that when I did the inscription I could not select any country too.

Hello Elkam,

Yes, the issue is exactly due to the reason you mentioned. We have reported it to dev, We worked on translations to French, Spanish and Russian, but we didn't manage to complete everything so users in France, Spain and Russia are experiencing this problem. We will turn off those languages and leave English only.

As a temporary fix, you may change the language in your browser. Eg. In chrome, got to browser settings -> Language -> add English as move it up, to become the first language on the list. We work to fix this one asap. We really apologise for the inconvenience.

Elkmar

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

Hello Elkam,

Yes, the issue is exactly due to the reason you mentioned. We have reported it to dev, We worked on translations to French, Spanish and Russian, but we didn't manage to complete everything so users in France, Spain and Russia are experiencing this problem. We will turn off those languages and leave English only.

As a temporary fix, you may change the language in your browser. Eg. In chrome, got to browser settings -> Language -> add English as move it up, to become the first language on the list. We work to fix this one asap. We really apologise for the inconvenience.

Haha it is Elkmar. And ok now everything works when it is in English.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

sorry Elkmar, the 24h mode is on  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: