Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OFFICIAL] PR.network – Incentives-based Publishing & Credibility Reviews  (Read 33383 times)
freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

That was it, thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 941

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:03:36 AM

Can you guys try bidding on cards? It has some bugs that I don't know how to explain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PRNETWORK (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:17:01 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:14:56 PM by PRNETWORK

so far no issue detected.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:55:35 AM

I tried to create a warren buffet card. I did a search first and for some weird reason I didn't find it even though it already existed.

So I made it and the system let me make it. But now I can't find it anywhere, not even on the list of my PR cards and a search returns the original card.

I have lost 1 pr card and 2 votes. The count of my + and - votes is now uneven although I have always had balanced votes

PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

The Card has been merged with the original Warren Buffet. (default filter excludes unvoted cards)

We're working on many enhancements and fixes. Currently, we're still busy completing the incentives model.

Every transaction at PR.network generates a fee which will be shared with the community based on the number of tokens on the wallet (In other words based on the Proof-of-Stake)E.g. If you hold 0.05 emusk. You hold 5% of entire supply of emusk and you own 5% of all network fees paid on Elon Musks Card for as long as you keep the 0.05 token on the wallet and you have trust XPR. If you decide to sell your token to someone else will earn 5%

Check the Token of elon musk here: ^emusk
https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/emusk-GAZPKDTEZ5UM3BF4E7FL7EMXRMLH76F2TNVXRLOF6SCVXOFWSPCEWFI5

adsduozn188

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I wonder that when is the PRN ICO scheduled, and what is required to qualify as an "Early Bird Supporter" ? Huh
libert19

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:53:09 AM

Thanks now bids are working fine!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:54:14 AM

I'm getting error on every asset I try to trust "Asset trust modification failed, probably this asset is already trusted or you have asset amount above zero"

I have not already trusted them.

You need some xlm's in your wallet, with every asset you trust 0.5 xlm gets reserved from your wallet.
Yes lumens are needed every time you trust an assets make sure to have at-least 1 xlm cause half of it will be on reserve. you can always buy more at an exchange. 
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I wonder that when is the PRN ICO scheduled, and what is required to qualify as an "Early Bird Supporter" ? Huh

There are 10 Million XPR tokens at pre-sale 0.12$. I don't know how many have been sold already.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

We're launching BIDS PREMIUM - Each time you use your own XPR to make a bid - YOUR PR PONTS WILL NOT BE CONSUMED - this means unlimited BIDDING with XPR. This feature will allow the community to freely change bids on a regular basis to reflect the most accurate predictions. It will also significantly increase the volume of transactions and network fees, paid to the community by the voters.

It's initially scheduled for July 1st but we're not ready yet, we need lots of marketing. Which we can only start when PR.network is working in 100%, we're almost there!

The first 12.000 Members, with 100 Votes and Trust set to XPR will receive 1000 XPR and will be listed as the Early Bird Members.
We've already paid a few core members, and now we're planning to start distributing the remaining XPR.

s1

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

There are 10 Million XPR tokens at pre-sale 0.12$. I don't know how many have been sold already.
It is a public blockchain.  The presale account is GDYNPPKHPPQ7B67XZXTRZKOKEORE4VLGDXKKZT2JOXHNKPC24HAS6VZA (https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/account/GDYNPPKHPPQ7B67XZXTRZKOKEORE4VLGDXKKZT2JOXHNKPC24HAS6VZA)

To date: 1,360 XLM and 29,060 MOBI for only ~20K XPR in total sales (most to a single account).  Much less than the original presale which they cancelled without any notice to the community.  Ironic.

The XPR are in accounts:
~50M in GBFZPR7KNYNZEJXWBENA5TSDG4V7SHZV4S6Z4AWURAQ6PRNUYPYZZLLP (https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/account/GBFZPR7KNYNZEJXWBENA5TSDG4V7SHZV4S6Z4AWURAQ6PRNUYPYZZLLP)
and
~49M in GAHQAIM35LLAJWBPGP5M2ZHQPZG3FKJS35N3WZ44EQ4NMQWCH25INJ4V  (https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/account/GAHQAIM35LLAJWBPGP5M2ZHQPZG3FKJS35N3WZ44EQ4NMQWCH25INJ4V)

The second account has transferred 1 M XPR to the presale\airdrop account ...S6VZA.
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

We've released the blockchain and the presale on the 20th of APR as per the committed date to the community. The sale is slow, which is obvious given no marketing funds are allocated.  As you know most of the presales last for a long time, just check EOS, our presale might last 0.5 or 1 year,

We will release the public sale as soon as we sell 10 MLN of XPR. A minimum 70k $ is needed to start the public sale.
When will this happen? Obviously after the introduction of the bonus schemes, promotions, marketing campaigns during the pre-sale. (we didn't have any so far)

As you know we've been working part-time, for free at nights, spending our own money for 3 years to make it happen. Now giving our all revenues to the community.
We look forward to some help from the community. We're sure: sooner or later PR.network will be on the 5 websites by traffic. And you?

libert19

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:40:13 AM

We've released the blockchain and the presale on the 20th of APR as per the committed date to the community. The sale is slow, which is obvious given no marketing funds are allocated.  As you know most of the presales last for a long time, just check EOS, our presale might last 0.5 or 1 year,

We will release the public sale as soon as we sell 10 MLN of XPR. A minimum 70k $ is needed to start the public sale.
When will this happen? Obviously after the introduction of the bonus schemes, promotions, marketing campaigns during the pre-sale. (we didn't have any so far)

As you know we've been working part-time, for free at nights, spending our own money for 3 years to make it happen. Now giving our all revenues to the community.
We look forward to some help from the community. We're sure: sooner or later PR.network will be on the 5 websites by traffic. And you?

I am sorry but most of us are bounty hunters, not the investors.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
PRNETWORK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

We've just become the NODE at Stellar. And soon will we will become network's validator. We've got enough funds to build and we're building but the real momentum will start as soon as launch the rockets:

- airdrop thread/campaign
- bounty thread/campaign
- fees for votes on cards
- ICO Thread/campaign
- marketing campaign

There is no better place for hunters. As you know 50% of XPR is going to be given away, the majority of community tokens, and all network fees for votes on cards.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

I see quite a few non-real characters in cards. I thought that was not allowed, has the rule changed?

2fresh

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

I see quite a few non-real characters in cards. I thought that was not allowed, has the rule changed?

I was wondering the same, is everything allowed now or what's going on?
5omb1

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:02 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 08:06:58 PM by 5omb1

Join telegram Official PRnetwork chanel https://t.me/PRnetwork & PRnetwork Community chanel https://t.me/prnetworkt where news come almost every day and you can talk about.

Rafal Wyszomirski, [20.05.18 23:14]
Hello new categories at PR.network Smiley

Addison Johnson, [20.05.18 23:14]
More than people and organizations? I’ll check it out👌

Rafal Wyszomirski, [20.05.18 23:15]
Sure! People and organizations was just the start! Everything has a reputation and will have a token at PR.network

Rafal Wyszomirski, [20.05.18 23:17]
Now you can create PR.cards of Games, Films, Events, or even fictional characters, each member will be able to select the favorite.

libert19

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:18:57 AM

Join telegram Official PRnetwork chanel https://t.me/PRnetwork & PRnetwork Community chanel https://t.me/prnetworkt where news come almost every day and you can talk about.

Sure! People and organizations was just the start! Everything has a reputation and will have a token at PR.network

Now you can create PR.cards of Games, Films, Events, or even fictional characters, each member will be able to select the favorite.

Whoever is registered there, they should be sent weekly updates to their email address. I think that would be a good idea.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2fresh

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Whoever is registered there, they should be sent weekly updates to their email address. I think that would be a good idea.

Pretty bad communication, had been waiting on new categories for a while now. And many of my picks are already gone, disappointing.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Its a card collection of popular personalities, business and places including fictional characters. i don`t know if its allowed but i have seen a lot of them mostly don`t have 2 votes on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: