Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex  (Read 578 times)
ThumbsZup (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

So recently, I withdraw my burst coins from poloniex to bitsler. My transaction got marked as completed in poloniex but not even 1 burst coin came to my bitsler account. I checked the withdraw address, but nothing is wrong with it. Then checked the tx id poloniex gave me. The tx id given by poloniex is unrecognized search pattern in burstcoin.biz .  Is there a chance that I can have my coins back ? Embarrassed Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:09:36 AM

So recently, I withdraw my burst coins from poloniex to bitsler. My transaction got marked as completed in poloniex but not even 1 burst coin came to my bitsler account. I checked the withdraw address, but nothing is wrong with it. Then checked the tx id poloniex gave me. The tx id given by poloniex is unrecognized search pattern in burstcoin.biz .  Is there a chance that I can have my coins back ? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Can you provide screenshots of the withdrawal page, and the txid that poloniex supposedly completely? That would be extremely helpful, thanks.

Right now you can only contact their support and hope that they are kind enough to pay you the amount back. It's definitely not the first time that they submitted a false txid to their users, either. I believe there were problems with Ethereum, and other altcoins.

There is definitely a chance, albeit you'll probably be waiting for months until you receive a response out the blue. I suggest that you move to using bittrex/shapeshift instead of poloniex from now on.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

first make sure you are copying the transaction id correctly and double check to see if it has not changed after the copy. also make sure the Burst address you withdrawn to was a valid address.
then check it in other burstcoin block explorers. use google to find them.
i found these:
explorer.burstnation.com
http://block.burstcoin.info/
http://asset.burstnation.com/
http://burstcoin.cc/

the if you made sure it doesn't exist then contact poloniex and ask them for refund because it is their mistake.

if the transaction existed and bitsler didn't credit you then contact bitsler with your tx id and ask them to manually fix it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sonhatq

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:19:57 AM

my experience , you should exchange to dogecoin and withdraw dogecoin

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
ThumbsZup (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:53:30 PM

Can you provide screenshots of the withdrawal page, and the txid that poloniex supposedly completely? That would be extremely helpful, thanks.

Right now you can only contact their support and hope that they are kind enough to pay you the amount back. It's definitely not the first time that they submitted a false txid to their users, either. I believe there were problems with Ethereum, and other altcoins.

There is definitely a chance, albeit you'll probably be waiting for months until you receive a response out the blue. I suggest that you move to using bittrex/shapeshift instead of poloniex from now on.

So, are you saying that my transaction will not be addressed by poloniex and it will also has a mere chance of being noticed by the support. Does it mean that my burst is now gone to ashes?
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

my experience , you should exchange to dogecoin and withdraw dogecoin
OP said he withdraw burst from polo to bitsler, i suppose he wants to gamble with them. But this is not issue here, you should read what this topic is about.
OP only poloniex support can help you with this problem.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

I really feel sorry for you and i hope you did not need the funds immediately because poloniex support is not the best optionto contact for solution though it is the only option avalable.

I had a similar case but mine have to do with deposit of funds, i already had 35,000 confirmations without the funds been credited, i have contacted the support and now counting days before a response will come.

Opena support ticket while thinking about what to do. next.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:02:18 AM

guys i wonder why this exchange have a big transaction fee> ? is it good to trade here ?
ThumbsZup (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

Dafuq just happend... My ticket just got closed.. what is this? Whats happening right now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: