Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
swissmate

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:16:53 AM

When the trend prices seen down so a lot of people who sell bitcoin, I think it is wrong, we have to understand is the stock of bitcoin remain while users continue to increase so that the best time to buy and sell now is bitcoin later on.

That is what we call panic selling people easily get panic when they see price moving down and start selling coins at cheaper price and big whales takes advantage of it by buying at lower price and that is the time when people should hold their coins tight and wait for the price to bounce back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

If you have money for long term investment I would suggest you buy bitcoin today and wait in 2 to 3 more years before you sell them I believe bitcoin value will continue to increase in the coming years. But if your money is not good for long term investment the idea of simply buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high may suit to you.

Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:43:13 AM

If you have money for long term investment I would suggest you buy bitcoin today and wait in 2 to 3 more years before you sell them I believe bitcoin value will continue to increase in the coming years. But if your money is not good for long term investment the idea of simply buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high may suit to you.
This is good for long term if theres a fund. Long term will give you also a good profit, if funds available buy and hold bitcoin. Yes just simply buy at low price and wait for the price to increase.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

it is a very simple technique to make a plan, when you get a chance to buy bitcoin at a low rate then you must not miss that chance because you could get a rare chance to get a low rate of bitcoin price. but i always suggest to save or deposit bitcoin rather than selling, because bitcoin will provide much more value than today. so it will be a great investment if you want to follow my advice...
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:08:59 AM

First you must be careful in making a decision about it. Surely the right time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are down and sell bitcoin when prices look rising up from before. For now i suggest to buy / invest only, if you already have bitcoin, because currently seen a bitcoin price reduction is happening, wait until it rises again to sell it if you want selling it.

roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

it is a very simple technique to make a plan, when you get a chance to buy bitcoin at a low rate then you must not miss that chance because you could get a rare chance to get a low rate of bitcoin price. but i always suggest to save or deposit bitcoin rather than selling, because bitcoin will provide much more value than today. so it will be a great investment if you want to follow my advice...
The trading technique is simple and easy as you told to buy low price and sell for high price. That's it but why people are getting lost in trading. Your technique is work for only long time investors. Right now the market value is down, so this is a good time to buy some coins and store in your wallet. As you told in future Bitcoin will get more value.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

Buy and sell bitcoins. This does not affect the price of bitcoin. There are always people who bought bitcoins even at $ 1,000 or even cheaper. From the point of view of mathematics you will earn, even got sell it for $ 1500.
BlokF4No27

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

Currently the bitcoin price is around $ 2350, a few hours ago the price hit a one-month low of $ 2293, certainly the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, now is the right time because I'm sure 24 hours from now the price will reach $ 2500.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

In general you should feel crushes beforehand if you are experienced.
You should sell if there is crush incoming but noone really knows about it. That is secret.
If everyone talks about crash, you should buy instead from low levels.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:25:22 PM

In general you should feel crushes beforehand if you are experienced.
You should sell if there is crush incoming but noone really knows about it. That is secret.
If everyone talks about crash, you should buy instead from low levels.
The rumors that bitcoin will experience liquidity problems after August 1 went a long time and I knew that closer to that date the price will fall. But I expected a bigger drop. Surprisingly bitcoin shows its relative stability. This gives me great optimism about the future of this crypto currency.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Well for me there is no specific time when to buy or to sell it all depends on your ability to predict the market, for me when you do trading you should have specific target price for you to know when to sell, because all the information you need is on the chart if you know how to use the chart then you will be able to time the market.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin invest your money now because I believe the price will be stable and the price will increase and I hope my prediction is true. If you invest now can sell your bitcoin before end of this year because I believe the price will be 4000-5000 dollars so you can make a lot of profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold your bitcoin for few year and for sure you can make a lot of profit.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:35:56 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
Buy low and sell high is the thumb rule in trading world.In other words,we could say the words of warren buffet,"Buy when every one is selling in panic and sell when every one is buying in a hurry".To become a successful trader,you should know when to enter and exit the market.Now,since bitcoin price is low due to fear of had fork,you could buy now and you could sell your bitcoins when its price reaches very high.

Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:03:37 AM

Hold your money till august 2 then decide if you will buy bitcoin and hold for long term investment I think there is a big change after august 1 we cannot tell if bitcoin will continue to increase its value ...I'm hoping for a good news...
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:10:49 AM

I think that is the best time to buy when the price is very low but still with the low price there should be another thing in  our mind .We should make ourselves more predictable for those things that should be handle by us .
I means to say if we can make expections for the price of the Bitcoin then we can make big earnings .
In the most of the cases we seen that many types of the negatives news enters in the market and that made the down in the price of the coins , but that was the actual time to buy instead to sell  ( which is usual for everyone to sell by panic

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

Hold your money till august 2 then decide if you will buy bitcoin and hold for long term investment I think there is a big change after august 1 we cannot tell if bitcoin will continue to increase its value ...I'm hoping for a good news...

It is obvious that the price will be having a dump even before August 1, so it is advisable that when a pump happen before August 1, you sell your coins. After the Network Split you can decide whether you will be buying bitcoin again because it will be having a considerable price to start investing again on bitcoin.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:32:46 AM

I think this time is the right time to buy, sell bitcoin is bitcoin later on at least 5 more years because of the proven price continues to rise.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

Basic info about trading the bitcoin ( buy and sell) when dump you buy also when pump sell or hodl for more, This means when the price is high dont buy ofcourse it may dump after, when price is down go buy some it maybe pump after or go deep down more so remember always have some funds left so that you can bought another.  Grin
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

Basic info about trading the bitcoin ( buy and sell) when dump you buy also when pump sell or hodl for more, This means when the price is high dont buy of course it may dump after, when price is down go buy some it maybe pump after or go deep down more so remember always have some funds left so that you can bought another.  Grin

The problem here is when you know that it is already high or when is the deepest deep? Sometimes its better to look for the graph to know this signals,because  you can see it visually on the graph. Though the movement is not really predictable, but at least we have an idea that bit is already ok to but or set a Buy Order.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:57 PM

When the trend prices seen down so a lot of people who sell bitcoin, I think it is wrong, we have to understand is the stock of bitcoin remain while users continue to increase so that the best time to buy and sell now is bitcoin later on.

That is what we call panic selling people easily get panic when they see price moving down and start selling coins at cheaper price and big whales takes advantage of it by buying at lower price and that is the time when people should hold their coins tight and wait for the price to bounce back.

That's the truth about the virtual currency market, people often talk about profit margins when using it, however, as the value goes down, they panic and start selling bitcoins and other currencies.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: