Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:55:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

when Bitcoin price is low then you should buy Bitcoin and when price is high then you should sell bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Given the fact that there'll be another hardfork in November, and if it will be successful, the market value of Bitcoin will be more expensive before this year end. And even at this early moment, its market value is already increasing and if you'll buy right now and hold, your profit will go along with the increase of its market value, meaning, huge profit to be earned.
There is only one golden principle related to buying and selling of not only bitcoin but all other coins as well for having good amount of profit and that is “Buy only when the market price is low and sell only when the prices are high”. But this not a universal truth, you can make your decision according to the situation which you are going through. Think well and decide in a way which can make you wealthier.
Like every other real currency the bitcoin as a cryptocurrency has also changing value, sometimes it fall and sometimes it goes high, therefore there is a perfect time to buy bitcoin and if you are a strategic one then the best time to buy is when its value is low meaning your cash can buy more bitcoin, lower investment but you can expect higher profit as you sell your bitcoin as the time its value goes high.

hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

when Bitcoin price is low then you should buy Bitcoin and when price is high then you should sell bitcoin.
Exactly, buy bitcoin when price is cheap and definitely sell it when the price is high. As long you are earning profit, it is the best time to sell. You have a wrong move if you dont know how to trade your bitcoin.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

When it comes to buying, i say that as long as you have money to spend, that is the right time to spend on bitcoins but when it comes to selling, it depends on the individual, one can spend because he/she have an emergency to take care off, others spend because they feel they many have what they need.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

We all know bitcoin is pumping again everyday. But if you are thinking of buying now, it is not recommended because you never know the price when will it rise/fall. For now earning some in campaigns is the best option you should wait until it suddenly fall again. That is the perfect time buy some huge packs of bitcoin.

It's not really a good time to buy now, well if you can afford to buy now then buy it.
But if you really want to have a good profit then wait for the hard fork to be over as bitcoin will have some few corrections.
Always bare in mind that you should buy in dips and sell when everyone is greedy.
There is no formula to decide the right time for buying or selling of bitcoins. It all depends on the person himself, he is the one who can decide this thing in a better way. In my opinion, buy the bitcoins only when you have this much of budget and the prices are falling down. While sell only when you think you are getting enough amount of profit by selling your bitcoins. Do not sell when the prices are falling down.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:09:04 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:38:29 PM by richminded

This is the common strategy when you trade bitcoin but i suggest to analyze further and this allow you to make good profit. Because trading is not just buying low and selling high it's about when to enter and exit the market. For you to make good money make more effort and be patience because success creates over time, work for it.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

Looking at the current rate of development in crypto currencies I’m thinking to hold bitcoin for longer periods. I mean just imagine how exponentially bitcoin prices and market are increasing each month and year. If that stays like that and continues in the future then voila the prices will be like huge and you might regret the selling point that you choose today!

So it’s better to stay for now and keep some patience for the bitcoin to hike more. It’s possible definitely.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

I think the best time to buy is that, when the price is relatively lower than the previous prices. And I think waiting instead of selling can bring much more profits in the future.

But it's up to you when you buy and sell btc. You have to improve your skills to make your own trading decisions.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:52 PM

I think the best time to buy is that, when the price is relatively lower than the previous prices. And I think waiting instead of selling can bring much more profits in the future.

But it's up to you when you buy and sell btc. You have to improve your skills to make your own trading decisions.

Indeed the principle, buy low and sell high should be considered.  It is advantage if we buy ay relatively low price and a great advantage if we sell them in high price.  Considering that bitcoin price continue to goes up, investing in bitcoin is a sure income.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:31:09 PM

I think, we should purchase/buy a shares of bitcoin when the price is low and when all the technical indicators shows a buy signal like when the price near the support level and when sell it then the price is in the resistance level and when the price/share already gained. We can also observe its trend/price if the it is still in bullish form and hold it until the trend will going to reverse to downtrend or bearish form.
Pantum

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

I think any time is good for buying if you intend to HODL. But if you want to make profit from it, you should study the pumps and dumps. Then another way is to check price people buy and sell on places like localbitcoins.com as there is a wide variety of prices. You can always buy at a relatively good price and then sell it at a higher price to make a little profit.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

the best time to buy bitcoin is a time like this when bitcoin experiences an event called hardfork, because when a hardfork event that has a bitcoin balance will get a new coin from hardfork for free.
and sell your bitcoin when the price drops or when you are in need of money.
Yeah the value and the price of the bitcoin keep on increasing and decreasing so for me it is very difficult to judge the value and he price of the bitcoin at eh low time, the price of the bitcoin is getting expensive and the investment of the bitcoin is very high so buying the bitcoin and giving the high profit will give you the high income, so the value of the bitcoin is increasing so it is the time to buy according to me.
Ivan16

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:37 PM

Deffinitly now is good time to buy bitcoin,but what is perfect time to sell depend what are you want,how much money do you want to earn if you buy now wait for two or three years and sell its my opinion.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:27:26 PM

This is quite logical, but I think creators of this question are more likely to experience such periods, you can get to know them in terms of historical bitcoin pricing and periods like the one we have now.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

Indeed the principle, buy low and sell high should be considered.  It is advantage if we buy ay relatively low price and a great advantage if we sell them in high price.  Considering that bitcoin price continue to goes up, investing in bitcoin is a sure income.

I think the bitcoin's price movements are really different from the traditional currencies, and this situation is changing the buying and selling strategies significantly. As you say, now the bitcoin is being seen as a big investment way because of the ''sure income'' prediction. And also the price charts are supporting that prediction strongly.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

I think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Given the fact that there'll be another hardfork in November, and if it will be successful, the market value of Bitcoin will be more expensive before this year end. And even at this early moment, its market value is already increasing and if you'll buy right now and hold, your profit will go along with the increase of its market value, meaning, huge profit to be earned.
There is only one golden principle related to buying and selling of not only bitcoin but all other coins as well for having good amount of profit and that is “Buy only when the market price is low and sell only when the prices are high”. But this not a universal truth, you can make your decision according to the situation which you are going through. Think well and decide in a way which can make you wealthier.
t totally depends on the resources on have and the mindset usually people buy bitcoin at low and sell at high that’s the most promising strategy because this allows the investor to spend low and get high profit because the practical example is here those who bought it in the dump when price is 3000USD now it is at 5600-5700$ they are happy and gaining a lot of profit and some of them are expecting more to come.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

You need to buy when everyone is selling and sell when everyone is buying. Move opposite to the trends and you shall make a decent profit.

Be good, do good, make better.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:07:27 PM

Obviously, the best time to buy iw when its market value is low and to sell as its market value increases. If you're a smart person this one is already expected. But at thid moment, its market value is continuously rising but still, it is a good time to buy and invest to Bitcoin. Why? because your investment will cope up with the increase, meaning, since its value is increasing continuously, your profit will also get higher and no need to wait for dumps to take place.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

I think bitcoin prices very fluctuactive,  as per my observations.  For me the best time of buying is no time.  I buy a regular amount of bitcoin every month rather to buy in bulk at a single time,  I buy bitcoin in parts,  I bought bitcoin every month.  So that of there in case in future there is drop in price I will buy in large bulk.  Now talking about when to sell the bitcoins, my answer is that I will sell my bitcoin when I have a significant amount of them.  I sell them also in partitions.  As if I buy 2 bitcoins per month I will sell one bitcoin every month.  As the regular stock of money will always with me and average number of bitcoins also maintain in my bitcoins wallet fir future savings.  In my opinion this is my best way
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:21 AM

Anytime is good to buy bitcoin because bitcoin got more expensive in everyday of living we know that things right? so if you buy bitcoin right now you have to possibility to have a good profit in coming future because the way we buy bitcoin we are investing too, and we have the possibility to earn from it.

I think bitcoin price will be double after a year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: