Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:17:13 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

Anytime is good to buy bitcoin because bitcoin got more expensive in everyday of living we know that things right? so if you buy bitcoin right now you have to possibility to have a good profit in coming future because the way we buy bitcoin we are investing too, and we have the possibility to earn from it.

I think bitcoin price will be double after a year.
However, buyinng bitcoin at the right time will give you more amount of bitcoin. AS you can see, the price of bitcoin is always dumped after it hit the new peak. If you can take this advantage, you can buy more bitcoin than buying without any plan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:49:40 PM

Positive market conditions mean there is a tendency Bitcoin Prices continue to rise throughout the day. For example this morning the price is 3.7 million, a few hours later 3.800.000 next 4.100.000 and so on. In this condition Bitcoin trade tends to be easy. Why ? because you simply buy at a cheap price and sell it at a price slightly higher than the purchase price.just enjoy the profit until the market rise is finally saturated then you should stop buying and wait for the price to fall back.
For buying, I would say you should buy whenever the price is down to a low point, cause you can buy at a high price and won’t gain anything at last. When it comes to selling, there are no rules– you make the rules yourself– sell whenever you believe is the right time.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
I think the best time to buy a bitcoin is now if you have not bought yet.  Because bitcoin value fluctuates at lot. Bitcoin offers a number of benefits and advantages.  I think you should buy a bitcoin now before its price get more higher.  Now talking about when to sell the bitcoins is I will say best time to sell bitcoin is not time.  After buying bitcoin you should keep it with you for a long period of time.  Its value will increase and benefits you .  I will suggest to buy a fixed amount even month and to keep that money with yourself  until it get higher.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

Of course we all want profit. the scheme used is of course by buying Bitcoin at the time the price goes down and selling it when the price of Bitcoin is high. in my opinion at this time do not always on sale, wait until the price jumps.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

Some of my friends buy Bitcoin when the price went down and they sell it immediately when the price goes a little higher just to make a little profit. I also buy Bitcoin when the price is low but i don't immediately sell it like them, if we will compare our profit my profit from buying and selling Bitcoin is 50x higher than them. The reason why my profit is higher than them is because i wait longer than them before selling my Bitcoin.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

With simple Analysis, some will say that the best time to buy bitcoin will be when its price drop and the perfect time to sell is when it is in its peak, but it's really complicated since the value of bitcoin is very volatile for example When the price of the bitcoin is high but you still wait cause you anticipated that its price will rise even more however, the outcome is its price drop so in my opinion the perfect time for to buy and sell bitcoin really depends on your decision.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

I buy and sell bitcoin there at a time, I buy bitcoin when low nutrients and chewing bitcoin when price reaches the most expensive point because I believe bitcoin will be very expensive because bitcoin availability is very limited and bitcoin demand very much, it will make bitcoin very expensive.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:38:06 PM

If you really see that you already earn with bitcoins then you can sell it.If the price goes down that is the right time to buy. For me I will never sell my bitcoins for now because it will be increased in its price maybe four to five
times.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
MawanWawan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:57:36 PM

in my opinion, selling or buying bitcoin is looking for the right time when bitcoin is rising we can sell it. Similarly when bitcoin down automatically we do not dare to buy it.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

When to buy and sell has to decide by the investor only. It is depend up on the need of the person to sell or hold. In general people buy at low and sell at high this is the basic of the buying and selling. But in Bitcoin it is little bit different you no need to worry about buying any time you can buy you just want decide when to sell as per your requirement you can book your profit. As bitcoin has proved the rate record positive and we expect in future also the same.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

You want to get a lot of profit? Buy when you think the price is go down, and sell when the price go up and you get profit. try to increase your capital for buy btc to increase your profit. Also don't forget to invest for long term.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

You want to get a lot of profit? Buy when you think the price is go down, and sell when the price go up and you get profit. try to increase your capital for buy btc to increase your profit. Also don't forget to invest for long term.
The fact is that today a very dangerous thing is happening around the crypto currency. The next fork of Bitcoin, will bring good moments in the sphere of earnings on Bitcoin twins. But what can we expect in November? It is a question of the original bifurcation of Bitcoin and what we will get is not what it used to be. As this will affect Bitcoin its price, too, no one knows. That's why the question really is whether to sell Bitcoin today.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:54:49 AM

Anytime is good to buy bitcoin because bitcoin got more expensive in everyday of living we know that things right? so if you buy bitcoin right now you have to possibility to have a good profit in coming future because the way we buy bitcoin we are investing too, and we have the possibility to earn from it.

I think bitcoin price will be double after a year.
In the world of crypto, procrastinating is more like depriving of oneself the future benefit. The more you wait to buy bitcoin, the more you end up understanding that it is even more late. Just like you have said, anytime is good as long as you have the funds.

Following the trend, we are still very much early at this stage and everyone should know that next few years would bring about some pretty good changes to bitcoin's value. For someone like me, selling is not even an option for now.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:05:45 AM

maybe the easiest words are buy when the price goes down and sell when the price goes up but to do it takes courage and good skills

valentinen39

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

I think all the time is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it long term if you want to invest..better buy now or regret it later Kiss Smiley
pia19

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is now while it still on demand and while it still increasing. The value of bitcoin increases everyday so you have have to take advantages of it. And also while there are still no laws that regulate it. The time to sell it totally depends on you. When you think the value is right for you, then sell it. If your not yet satisfied, then wait a little longer.2
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

In my opinion, you have to buy bitcoin when its price is low and when it gets high that's the time for you to sell for you to get higher profit or returns from the value you had bought.
That is very easy to say though, but it works perfectly well, whenever it is done well. It is always important too not to get too greedy and monitor the charts for some good movement. I have seen people who wanted buying at dips and when the dip comes, they keep waiting if it would dip the more until it starts going back up. the market is unpredictable, so it is just best to always have a strategy and plan before always buying at dips and selling at peaks.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:48:25 AM

'Catching a falling knife'
We can never know when to buy bitcoins--one day its bleeding the next day we're seeing green candles. Selling on the other hand can be arbitrary; you could sell even if he value is low if you badly needed the money.
It is usually always like that. Unpredictable and there is nothing that can be done about it except trying to understand the trends and maybe making use of it for our benefit, not without some plans and strategies anyway. For long term, it is just best to buy at any point you have the funds and if you have more funds when it dips, buy more and wait for it to grow, probably, then sell or leave it.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:49:44 AM

In my opinion, you have to buy bitcoin when its price is low and when it gets high that's the time for you to sell for you to get higher profit or returns from the value you had bought.
That is very easy to say though, but it works perfectly well, whenever it is done well. It is always important too not to get too greedy and monitor the charts for some good movement. I have seen people who wanted buying at dips and when the dip comes, they keep waiting if it would dip the more until it starts going back up. the market is unpredictable, so it is just best to always have a strategy and plan before always buying at dips and selling at peaks.
You are right and it is not time for the bitcoin to buy or not to buy because the bitcoin value and the price is increasing so for me it is the time to buy the bitcoin and to hold for the long time, the bitcoin is getting more and more high so get in the bitcoin and be the bitcoin user as soon as possible, the bitcoin is the best thing and the people are having the bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Boom660

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

I think when the rate of bitcoin comes decrease you must buy and invest a lot of money in it.then wait and keep visiting the site .when the rate of bitcoin increases you sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: