Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:36:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
Gloiri

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

if you had enough money to buy bitcoin then buy it now, and hold it until the price of bitcoin increase rapidly.
I don’t think so that buying the bitcoin and that too at the very present moment when the market price of bitcoin is at its peak value is really a good idea. In my opinion, you need to go for buying of bitcoins only at the time when the market price is falling down.

This will help you in buying more bitcoins. For selling, go for selling of bitcoins only when you are going to have your desired amount of profit.
Yes you are so right in this regard. There is only one basic rule that all traders must follow. Buy low and sell high, it is one of the golden rules in business and there are strategic people in international market right now, who are doing an incredible feat of trading with this rule. And like you said, for now, it is not better option now to buy. Rather keep hold your current coins.

I agree that you must now buy them now because they are worth a lot. The rule that you must buy low and sell high is a very good one. With this method you will make good money.

If you invested when the price is high you can actually make less profit instead of investing when the price is low. This means invest when the price is dropping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

The perfect time to buy a bitcoin is when the price is become decrease then it's a time to buy bitcoin.Depends upon the good timing of the price of bitcoin.Then you should go with that.
There is another reason to buy bitcoin is the belief that the price of Bitcoin will continue to increase every year.
this is possible because some facts have already occurred. 2017 became a golden year for bitcoin and everyone did not expect BTC to reach a very high price.
just do it.
SaySomething

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:33:21 AM

you won't ever sell the bitcoin always purchase buy and maintain  Thats the beauty of it.If you sell bitcoin then you are dropping, gotta accept that harsh reality for sure
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:12:02 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

When the price of bitcoin drops it is the right time to buy and when the price of bitcoin increases, it is the best time to sell. That is the basic actions in trading.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:30:52 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

nothing can be a guide when to buy or sell bitcoin, because the value or bitcoin price can change at any time, certainly when you sell bitcoin is when high bitcoin value than you buy it.
kskaclord

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:13:46 AM

I always buy bitcoin, at any price because i believe in the project and i think the value will go very high after they fix all the issue, but if you are afraid you can wait every time the new pump before buying, it's a nice strategy to have, but if i can suggest. for me it's better to buy altcoin that can give you more money than bitcoin, because you can increase your bitcoin a lot if you know what you are doing
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:28 AM

I always buy bitcoin, at any price because i believe in the project and i think the value will go very high after they fix all the issue, but if you are afraid you can wait every time the new pump before buying, it's a nice strategy to have, but if i can suggest. for me it's better to buy altcoin that can give you more money than bitcoin, because you can increase your bitcoin a lot if you know what you are doing
You should not just buy and buy no matter what is the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin might in the top and you will get victimize by buying at the top and seeing the market that is going down. It is better for you to do analyzing first for the market of bitcoin and decide if you are going to buy or sell some of your bitcoin.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:15:02 AM

To be practical, the best time to buy is when its market price is falling or getting low and sell when its value is high. but at this point, it is also a good idea to i vest even if the value of bitcoin is already high since it is continuously incressing so same thing will happen to the profit that you will esrn from your investment.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:57:57 AM

Well you are the one who can tell when to buy and sell that depends on your study on that specific market. Personally i study first so i can know when to enter and exit in the market. It's really hard but you have to study before you decide for you to make good money.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

Well you are the one who can tell when to buy and sell that depends on your study on that specific market. Personally i study first so i can know when to enter and exit in the market. It's really hard but you have to study before you decide for you to make good money.
well i think buying is in a low price only and selling is on a high price that was really the right time to buy and to sell there is no other way to gain big than buying in low price and selling in a high price.because if we buy btc in a high that was really to risky and we need a lot of money while buying it in low price is really profitable and less of expenses.
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

buy when the prices in the market goes down and sell if it goes up all you have to do is to monitor the market and news related to bitcoins which most likely affects its market value.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:54 AM

Price of any currency depends on the flow of demand and supply. Due to restricted supply and ever growing demand bitcoin become more volatile. You can earn money from this volatility, you need to study and observe its movements. Decide your profit margin first. Buy whenever it falls and sell whenever its price jumps. Ban from china was the best opportunity to buy bitcoin, on that day it slipped 20% down from its price & now it has crossed $7100 mark.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:20:51 AM

Price of any currency depends on the flow of demand and supply. Due to restricted supply and ever growing demand bitcoin become more volatile. You can earn money from this volatility, you need to study and observe its movements. Decide your profit margin first. Buy whenever it falls and sell whenever its price jumps. Ban from china was the best opportunity to buy bitcoin, on that day it slipped 20% down from its price & now it has crossed $7100 mark.
according to my personal experince you need to start buying bitcoin whenever the rate of bitcoin is going to decreasing and whenever the price of bitcoin is start increasing then you need to start selling your bitcoin through this way you can earn more bitcoin. but for this you need to judge the graph of bitcoin at any moment because the rate is varying with time.
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:33:38 PM

The perfect time to buy a bitcoin is when the price is become decrease then it's a time to buy bitcoin.Depends upon the good timing of the price of bitcoin.Then you should go with that.
So this time looks the best time to buy the bitcoin as the more fud was coming from someone that confirmed to be the bitcoin cash fans. A lot of the politician in these days try to use the situation to be their own advantages. bitcoin in the battle with the bitcoin cash.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

but bitcoin when nobody wants to buy it when its cheap or a fud regarding bitcoin's life is being a hurdle on its pat, sell it when you are in the mindset of being euphoric in the market when its so high nobody is expecting when it will dump whats important is you gain something in the trade

Mach0M0r0n

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

There's a good time to purchase and sell bitcoin, you just need to make use of the correct second, when throwing is the right time to purchase so when the price has been moved as it is and you may market it, it depends on your option to determine which percentage will you get when creating a sale.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:40 AM

In trading bitcoins, all you need is time and patience. As i see today, bitcoin now is dropping and that is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. Then observe the graph if the bitcoin rate is increasing up to your desired value then that is the time best for you to sell it.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:29:01 AM

Ofcourse buy low sell high this is only way to win in trading based on my research if you invest or you have an altcoin try to hold it and dont panic if you want to win just calm you always think that this is a game. Cheesy
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:38:30 AM

but bitcoin when nobody wants to buy it when its cheap or a fud regarding bitcoin's life is being a hurdle on its pat, sell it when you are in the mindset of being euphoric in the market when its so high nobody is expecting when it will dump whats important is you gain something in the trade

Bitcoin has been going down now and others are in panic saying that Bitcoin Cash will be able to overtake bitcoin because it is the true bitcoin but what some people don't realize is that bitcoin is not crashing but having a correction and it is expected because it has been rallying for some time already. One should look at the possible support of the coin and then buy from there and when you see that there is a massive dump after reaching an all time high again, it is time to sell and look again for a possible support to buy again. This cycle just continues.

Many people are in panic when bitcoin goes down at $3,000 months ago saying its the end but what happen? If you believe in the coin and plans to invest for the long term, just hold on because it will reach another all time high again after the correction.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:48 AM

It is better to wait for the coin or value to be raised by bitcoin. So do not worry too much, you can buy it too. As long as the users are increasing bitcoin. So while the value of money increases per coin, sell it high and buy a low amount. Just turn around there, until the buck is growing up the money you get. Everything is just like you are waiting for and waiting for the right timing to buy and sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: