Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy and sell bitcoin  (Read 18079 times)
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:17:38 AM

In trading bitcoins, all you need is time and patience. As i see today, bitcoin now is dropping and that is the best time for you to buy bitcoin. Then observe the graph if the bitcoin rate is increasing up to your desired value then that is the time best for you to sell it.

That's right, Bitcoin has declined in price for now and it's time to invest it. BTC
I think that it is better for you to buy bitcoin if the value is low because the bitcoin value will always go up again. So that best thing to do is wait and see what happens. And if you think that the value won't go higher then just sell it and continue the cycle till you are rich.
When you a lot of money and want to invest in bitcoin and when you need money for your daily needs or something else that will be the time for selling your bitcoin.

I think without any certain reason and intense need selling someone’s bitcoin is a foolish idea because it is a business and if someone withdraw his investment his earning will be reduced and he will make less or money. Therefore I think holding is better than selling.
Every time is good for buying bitcoin and selling. But the best time according to me for buy bitcoin is when the value of the bitcoin is fall down and the rate of falling is low not very high. While for the selling of bitcoin you will make sense of the market and then you will decide that is it god time for selling or not. For me when the value of bitcoin raised rapidly in short time and then become stop rising that time is a good time to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stac

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

When the price of bitcoins falls  then it is the best time to buy bitcoins as there are more chances for the bitcoin to increase its value ten times more than the current price of bitcoins, as in normal stock markets the crypto currency markets also shows a  bubble and burst so when the prices bubbles its the best time to sell them and gain more profits and when there is a slight dip in the market that will be the best time to buy bitcoins as there are chances for the bitcoins to increase its value due to increas of number of users and potentiality of the bitcoin market.

poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:47:01 AM

its easy to answer, but the techincally it hard, for the answer is good time to buy is when the price at lower and you can sell it when the price in the high place, is it the right answer? yes the theory is just like that, how about the real condition? it will harder to us to get the time good to buy and sell because we all afraid that coin price is not like our predicitons, my best advice is you can practice trading to do some research about trading and other so you can get some good profit

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:51:32 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)
The best time to buy bitcoin is when the rate of it decreases and sell it immediately after it reaches the peak of the mountain of the rates.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:00:10 AM

When is the best time to buy bitcoin and when do you think is the best time to sell?
I think its a great time to buy now but when is a good time to sell (if you have any idea please share)

This is quite easy to figure out. You just have to always remember to buy bitcoin when it's value is low, so that you can buy more of it at a very cheap or fair price. Sell bitcoin when it's price is high enough for you to earn more than the capital that you have spent in buying it. Some people tend to buy it when it is already the verge of bitcoin's value's rise which is wrong.
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is low. and best time to sell your bitcoin when bitcoin price is high.but at first you need learn about bitcoin trading to get signal when to best time buy and sell.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

Best time to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is low. and best time to sell your bitcoin when bitcoin price is high.but at first you need learn about bitcoin trading to get signal when to best time buy and sell.
Actually, there's no specific date and time to buy and sell Bitcoins because the price of it depends on the investors. You have to be watchful and be aware of the price. When the Bitcoin price decreases, that's the perfect timing to buy and when the price of Bitcoin increases, that's the perfect time for you to sell it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:01:10 PM

Currently like this is still a long vacation, many of which sell Bitcoin used for vacation with family or friends. This causes Bitcoin to fall down, I think it's a good time to buy Bitcoin, but firstly before entering Bitcoin market, is it likely that next year Bitcoin will climb high or remain stable in the current range. I do not dare suggest when is the best time to sell Bitcoin, because this cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict. Should ask or learn to analyze how recent Bitcoin movements, what factors will make Bitcoin climb high. Learn first before entering Bitcoin market. And necessary precision for Bitcoin trading, do not make the wrong decision.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

The right time to buy is now. And the exact time may still be 2-3 years away. I believe in the potential of bitcoin and other crypto. So do not worry if it's experiencing turmoil. Stay patient with your bitcoin.

spinach98

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:30:38 PM

On my own point of view the best time to buy bitcoin is when the value of it drops.Youll be able to have the opportunity to save more it you buy  bitcoin at a lower price and then the best time to sell it is when the value of it increases and double the price so you will be able to earn big profit when you sell you bitcoin when the price increases.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

You should learn how to do a technical analysis so you will not have any problem in determining when to buy and sell bitcoin because if you don't know anything much about technical analysis then you are doomed because it is one of the basic foundation of the traders and investors that are going to short bitcoin or to look for a good position in the market.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

The time to buy or sell is quite a relative thing; you might have a personal pressing need and the reason to sell and get fiat. You might also sell due to information of price fall and maybe for trading purposes. There is the market that is where people meet and buy and sell and it helps to keep the price active and not positioned. You can consider it a best decision after you must have sold or bought at the right times; buying when it dips before an uprising and also selling also before a dip.
hernandezrnh

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:41:49 PM

buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it if the price increases. Bitcoin is volatile so no one can predict when or how much the price will change
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:30:45 PM

You should learn how to do a technical analysis so you will not have any problem in determining when to buy and sell bitcoin because if you don't know anything much about technical analysis then you are doomed because it is one of the basic foundation of the traders and investors that are going to short bitcoin or to look for a good position in the market.
there is such a law of meanness when the fate interferes and you sell at the price that I am currently eating, because I need money, although I kept bitcoin for maximum.
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:39:20 PM

there is no time for buying bitcoin,and to sell it,first thing to do is you must earn a lot more more bitcoin and if the price of bitcoin will be getting higher then thats the time you can sell it for the good price.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:06:47 AM

if you know how to be smarter,you must buy now and then you can earn it in a right way then if you know that the price of bitcoin will be higher than you expect then sell it now..
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:32 AM

there is no time for for buying bitcoin and when is the time to sell it if you have a money then buy now then if you can wait for the good price then sell it.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:29:28 AM

we should know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin by looking at bitcoin price charts, if bitcoin price is low / down then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin price rises / high. then use the best time possible to get what we expect
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:57 AM

we should know the right time to buy and sell bitcoin by looking at bitcoin price charts, if bitcoin price is low / down then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and the right time to sell bitcoin is when bitcoin price rises / high. then use the best time possible to get what we expect
For me, there's no specific date and time to buy and sell bitcoins because the price of it depends on the investors. You have to check time to time the price charts of bitcoin, be aware of the price. You need to be alert if the bitcoin price decreases, I think  that's the time to buy and when the price is increases, that's the time for you to sell it. You should be alert to possible events every time and day.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

Buy Bitcoin preferably when the price drops drastically and sells at a very high price. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: