Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SWAY: SkyWay – New Generation of Transport System  (Read 14524 times)
Cryptoby

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:28:13 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 05:42:16 AM by Cryptoby

Attention!!! Attention!!!

This Coin isn't a coin from the Skyway Company! It is a scammer coin and from a counterfeiter!

I'm a partner and investor of the very interesting Project named „Skyway“. I saw this coin offering and the website related to it and thought immediatelly there must be something wrong. So I contacted the real Skyway Company and asked them about this ICO, the SWAY Coin and the website skywayico.com. The answer was that this is a scammer!

The Skyway Company and the Project are both real and very promising (as many of you could see in the video) but they don't have any cryptocoin! They sell shares in a crowdfunding campain. The video is from the real Skyway Company (but copied and published under the name „Skyway ICO“ which belongs to the deceiver).

Nevertheless you can invest into the very interesting Skyway project. I think it has a very big future and everyone who invests now, will have big big rewards in similar scale as it is usual in the cryptoworld. If somebody wants to know more about that or wants to invest some money you can do it here:

Register free!!!

You have to register for free and than you can make a deposit and get shares of the company with a good discont at the moment. In the SkywayOffice you can also have a look at their businessplan and other interesting stuff.

They have already reached many goals of their development plan. So I think this is a good sign. At the moment they are realising the EcoTechnopark which is needed for the certification and they are already testing some of their transport systems at the park!

Here is a link to the real Skyway Capital website were you can get more information (it's a link with my ref code, so will get me as contact person if you register).

But please don't be deceived by this SWAY coin! This coin has nothing to do with the real company (which seems to be very good and promising)! If you like this project invest the right way … don't throw your money away!

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:33:16 AM

Interesting turn. Whom to believe? And many such projects here? In any case, I think it's worth watching the developments.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ICOHunt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:42:28 AM

Attention!!! Attention!!!

This Coin isn't a coin from the Skyway Company! It is a scammer coin and from a counterfeiter!

I'm a partner and investor of the very interesting Project named „Skyway“. I saw this coin offering and the website related to it and thought immediatelly there must be something wrong. So I contacted the real Skyway Company and asked them about this ICO, the SWAY Coin and the website skywayico.com. The answer was that this is a scammer!

The Skyway Company and the Project are both real and very promising (as many of you could see in the video) but they don't have any cryptocoin! They sell shares in a crowdfunding campain. The video is from the real Skyway Company (but copied and published under the name „Skyway ICO“ which belongs to the deceiver).

Nevertheless you can invest into the very interesting Skyway project. I think it has a very big future and everyone who invests now, will have big big rewards in similar scale as it is usual in the cryptoworld. If somebody wants to know more about that or wants to invest some money you can do it here:

Register free!!!

You have to register for free and than you can make a deposit and get shares of the company with a good discont at the moment. In the SkywayOffice you can also have a look at their businessplan and other interesting stuff.

They have already reached many goals of their development plan. So I think this is a good sign. At the moment they are realising the EcoTechnopark which is needed for the certification and they are already testing some of their transport systems at the park!

Here is a link to the real Skyway Capital website were you can get more information (it's a link with my ref code, so will get me as contact person if you register).

But please don't be deceived by this SWAY coin! This coin has nothing to do with the real company (which seems to be very good and promising)! If you like this project invest the right way … don't throw your money away!

This is the "actual" SkyWay company right?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09320759/filing-history

Thanks for the clarification that SkyWay ICO is a scam. I had my suspicions given the team members.

Thanks
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

a very unique project because it introduces various methods, especially environmentally friendly transportation that will reduce the air pollution that can make a lot of people complaining about the disruption of the respiratory system. I am sure this project is in great interest because it can change the future life becomes more secure from various pollution.

Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:02:43 AM

Interesting turn. Whom to believe? And many such projects here? In any case, I think it's worth watching the developments.

You can believe whom ever you want Smiley, but this SWAY Coin has nothing to do with the Skyway Project from the inventor Anatoly Yunitskiy. The video, all the links to the articles and many of the information given in the Scammer ICO here on bitcointalk have been copied from this really good and real Project. This fact you can easily verify by yourself ("Skyway ICO" was announced here at July 08, 2017 with many copied material and links to reports describing the real Project Skyway. In contrast to this there is the Company Skyway Capital (or correct name is called FIRST SKYWAY INVEST GROUP LIMITED) which was incorporated in the year 2014 with Mr Evgenii Kudriashov as director under the Company number 09320759). If you don't believe me that Skyway has nothing to do with this ICO and even not anyhing to do with cryptocurrency than you are free to ask their support about that, if you want  Smiley ... sure the development of the right project is worth to watching ... it's very promising in my opinion ... but if you want to invest please do it really into the original project and not into a scammer where you don't get what you want and what was promised to you ...

For all who are interested to invest, you can do it here after your registration (you will also find many documents (e.g. the business plan) and further information in your account under the button "Investors" and than "Documents").

This is the "actual" SkyWay company right?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09320759/filing-history

Thanks for the clarification that SkyWay ICO is a scam. I had my suspicions given the team members.

Thanks

You're welcome  Smiley ... yes that's the right company where you can invest into the Skyway Project. They have nothing to do with this Skyway ICO which was announced here in this Threat. But many informations given in the announcement are correct, but stolen or copied from the real Project. That's the problem: the project is very promising but has nothing to do with this ICO!

a very unique project because it introduces various methods, especially environmentally friendly transportation that will reduce the air pollution that can make a lot of people complaining about the disruption of the respiratory system. I am sure this project is in great interest because it can change the future life becomes more secure from various pollution.

I agree with you, as long as you are speaking about the real project ... and please don't invest into this false scammer Coin ... if you want to invest do it into the real company (a link is above) ...

Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:03:29 AM

Wait, I thought that this project was cancelled? What happened?

Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:33:45 AM

Wait, I thought that this project was cancelled? What happened?

The real project isn't cancelled (it's running for some years now). But this Skyway ICO with the SWAY coin was a scammer from the beginning of the announcement. This SashaKh copied some information, documents and videos and made this ANN. I think he tried to only some money for him.

Nevertheless the real project is running well and they are planning to pass to the next development stage (no. 10) on 19 September 2017. You can check it under "News" here at the real Skyway Capital website. There you can also register and make investments if you want.

The real company has nothing to do with this scammer coin. They have no coins at all! But you can get shares with a nice discont at the moment, because they are in an early stage of development. Some people expect a hundredfold and more for 2018/19. But that are speculations ...

infuser0416

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

Any Exchange That You Will List Dev ?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:42:06 PM

I think that for these projects, which solve transport problems of our time - is the future, because without solving these problems, progress is not possible.

StanJones

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:27 PM

Hi. Will SWAY tokens be added to any exchanges? Can I trade tokens?
janoslav

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:55:05 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 08:07:08 PM by janoslav

This project has been long listed as SCAM!  The project itself does exist though, I've been involved for over a year and also it is true that they will be releasing their new crypto very soon, which is highly exciting.

This is not it though and it would be great if this thread was locked or deleted, as it's only confusing and giving the project a bad reputation!

Please mods, is there any chance please to remove this thread.?
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:08:15 PM

The real Skyway Coin "SW" is rocking right now on Yobit looking great on the market dont miss out! Smiley Cool Grin
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

Please mods, is there any chance please to remove this thread.?
nope, welcome to cryptofuture)

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
Kur

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

Wow 0.00000511 Pos working?
any node I have only one connection
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:46 PM

What could be the reason why you enter blockchain technology? Is this an existing project, like the one we are now using as highways?

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: