Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:57:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][Bounty] Official SkyWay $1M Bounty Campaign Thread  (Read 15283 times)
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

Attention!!! Attention!!!

This Coin isn't a coin from the Skyway Company! It is a scammer coin and from a counterfeiter!

I'm a partner and investor of the very interesting Project named „Skyway“. I saw this coin offering and the website related to it and thought immediatelly there must be something wrong. So I contacted the real Skyway Company and asked them about this ICO, the SWAY Coin and the website skywayico.com. The answer was that this is a scammer!

The Skyway Company and the Project are both real and very promising (as many of you could see in the video) but they don't have any cryptocoin! They sell shares in a crowdfunding campain. The video is from the real Skyway Company (but copied and published under the name „Skyway ICO“ which belongs to the deceiver).

Nevertheless you can invest into the very interesting Skyway project. I think it has a very big future and everyone who invests now, will have big big rewards in similar scale as it is usual in the cryptoworld. If somebody wants to know more about that or wants to invest some money you can do it here:

Register free!!!

You have to register for free and than you can make a deposit and get shares of the company with a good discont at the moment. In the SkywayOffice you can also have a look at their businessplan and other interesting stuff.

They have already reached many goals of their development plan. So I think this is a good sign. At the moment they are realising the EcoTechnopark which is needed for the certification and they are already testing some of their transport systems at the park!

Here is a link to the real Skyway Capital website were you can get more information (it's a link with my ref code, so will get me as contact person if you register).

But please don't be deceived by this SWAY coin! This coin has nothing to do with the real company (which seems to be very good and promising)! If you like this project invest the right way … don't throw your money away!
Your explanation is too late, and not useful to me, you should have known from the beginning of this.
No one will believe in a company called "Skyway" again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptoby

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:22:30 AM

Attention!!! Attention!!!

This Coin isn't a coin from the Skyway Company! It is a scammer coin and from a counterfeiter!

I'm a partner and investor of the very interesting Project named „Skyway“. I saw this coin offering and the website related to it and thought immediatelly there must be something wrong. So I contacted the real Skyway Company and asked them about this ICO, the SWAY Coin and the website skywayico.com. The answer was that this is a scammer!

The Skyway Company and the Project are both real and very promising (as many of you could see in the video) but they don't have any cryptocoin! They sell shares in a crowdfunding campain. The video is from the real Skyway Company (but copied and published under the name „Skyway ICO“ which belongs to the deceiver).

Nevertheless you can invest into the very interesting Skyway project. I think it has a very big future and everyone who invests now, will have big big rewards in similar scale as it is usual in the cryptoworld. If somebody wants to know more about that or wants to invest some money you can do it here:

Register free!!!

You have to register for free and than you can make a deposit and get shares of the company with a good discont at the moment. In the SkywayOffice you can also have a look at their businessplan and other interesting stuff.

They have already reached many goals of their development plan. So I think this is a good sign. At the moment they are realising the EcoTechnopark which is needed for the certification and they are already testing some of their transport systems at the park!

Here is a link to the real Skyway Capital website were you can get more information (it's a link with my ref code, so will get me as contact person if you register).

But please don't be deceived by this SWAY coin! This coin has nothing to do with the real company (which seems to be very good and promising)! If you like this project invest the right way … don't throw your money away!
Your explanation is too late, and not useful to me, you should have known from the beginning of this.

I'm sorry for you if you are a victim of this scammer called "Skyway ICO" or "SWAY Coin", and this information comes too late for you ... but it is not someone elses fault if you didn't do good researches before you invest in something ... as you can easily see these "Skyway ICO" was announced here at July 08, 2017 with many copied material and links to reports describing the real Project Skyway. In contrast to this there is the Company Skyway Capital which was incorporated in the year 2014 with Mr Evgenii Kudriashov as director (Company number 09320759). You could ask them at any time (e.g. the support) if these ICO with the SWAY Coin is coming from them or if it is a scam. If you didn't it's really a pity, but only your fault.

No one will believe in a company called "Skyway" again.

The fundraising isn't aiming to people from the cryptocurrency scene, because Skyway has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. There are already many investors into it and it is up to you if you want to be part of this promising project or not ... If the project is sucsessful you will have the profit or not (if you aren't a part of it) ... Everybody has to make his own decision if he want's to invest or not ...

But if you want to invest, do it with the right company and be not a victim of this scammer coin!

For all who are interested to invest, you can do it here after your registration (you will also find many documents (e.g. the business plan) and further information in your account under the button "Investors" and than "Documents").

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
qwertyfull

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

Hey all of you,. this wont help anybody because you are the one who bumped this thread many participants who participate in this campaign one in their life forget this campaign , so you should forget it,.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

there is no update on this ICO when it has a lot in participate
just look away Shocked
Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:22:29 AM

there is no update on this ICO when it has a lot in participate
just look away Shocked

Please notice my post above ... it's important.

Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
wiss19

Activity: 2072
Merit: 337

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:31:58 AM

hello dev

is this ico is over?
I see this project very successful once
they would be disappointed if they did not follow this project

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

hello dev

is this ico is over?

You are not reading the posts here. Have you seen their website was down already. I think the accusation is true. They are scam, skyway is just too big to imagine. Developing a skyway involves too much including government partnership which this may not be possible when looking at their roadmap.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:50:43 PM

hello dev

is this ico is over?

You are not reading the posts here. Have you seen their website was down already. I think the accusation is true. They are scam, skyway is just too big to imagine. Developing a skyway involves too much including government partnership which this may not be possible when looking at their roadmap.
true, its so bad.. look interest project and good for ico raise high fund but is scam so hurt

i'm one of participant in signature campaign but dissappoint for heard its scam
Cryptoby

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

People please read my comments to this ICO at this (above) and the last site (site 19)!

This ICO was a scam from beginning, but the project named "Skyway" is a real project ... but has nothing to do with this ICO!

The things posted here by the OP were stolen and came mainly from the real Skyway project ... because of that this ICO looked promising (because the real project is promising) ... while this ICO is a scam, the true Skyway project isn't (they are making progresses and website & support are working fine)

You can still invest in the real Skyway project (look at my signature) ... but please don't invest into this ICO here (it has nothing to do with the real project)

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:13:30 AM

This ICO was a scam from beginning,
but the project named "Skyway" is a real project - this is SCAM too

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: