Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 10:22:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When did you buy your first bitcoins ?
7-8 years ago
6-4 years ago
3-2 years ago
less than 2 years ago
Did not yet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you buy your first bitcoins ?  (Read 6567 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:29:58 PM

The first time I bought bitcoin was at a local exchanger, when I bought 1 btc for $ 235, I used it to invest with a cloud mining program. After that I got to know some trading sites like bittrex and poloniex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris314

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:37:08 PM

First bought Bitcoins (satoshis would be better said) a few months ago only. I've heard of the big rise of its price and wanted to jump in the adventure.

doedz

Activity: 588

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:22 PM

did not yet bro hahhaa  Grin Grin
No need to buy directly, can always sell goods or services.
Everyone will regret not buying bitcoin 3 years back. They have become rich.
You are not too late to save it next year maybe you will be really hurt to see the price of BTC.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 910

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

I bought my first bitcoin when i was working abroad an year ago.At that time,price of one bitcoin was just $650.I bought it from my friend who first introduced me bitcoin.It was april,2016 when i bought it first.Soon after that,i left my job and started to spend my time fully in earning bitcoin.

So are you trying to say that you quit your job and now earning full time from bitcoins? Are you able to earn more than what your job offer you? It sounds great as I think there are very few people at a moment who are full time into bitcoins.
Now you will feel rich because now it has reached 2700 which is quite great enjoy the extra money and go like that because you will have better luck once again because bitcoin is letting people to gain a lot of amount because it will become a top currency which will approve in countries soon as possible so I would like to say that yes you are a luckiest person.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ckorbba

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

I bought my first bitcoin when i was working abroad an year ago.At that time,price of one bitcoin was just $650.I bought it from my friend who first introduced me bitcoin.It was april,2016 when i bought it first.Soon after that,i left my job and started to spend my time fully in earning bitcoin.

So are you trying to say that you quit your job and now earning full time from bitcoins? Are you able to earn more than what your job offer you? It sounds great as I think there are very few people at a moment who are full time into bitcoins.
Now you will feel rich because now it has reached 2700 which is quite great enjoy the extra money and go like that because you will have better luck once again because bitcoin is letting people to gain a lot of amount because it will become a top currency which will approve in countries soon as possible so I would like to say that yes you are a luckiest person.
It seems to me that every one of us who has managed to find himself in the field of cryptography is already a happy man. Crypto currency gives opportunities for very good earnings and that's why every person can realize all his dreams or at least something he needs. It seems to me that this is the great part of happy moments.

nanobtc

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:44:25 PM

I started buying at $80.

Unwanted BTC? Dispose of them safely here:  1PrdnbsRrv5fvpg2LAGCroBMqJGgp3pDRW
deppil

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:54:53 PM

I am purchasing bitcoins since it was launched in 2009. That time price for one bitcoin was near about 0.52$ per Bitcoin. But that time i didnt had much knowledge and also i had a slack of capital. For first 1-2 years i had some major losses in bitcoin field and then i decided to leave the field. But on some major research and gaining more knowledge i again started here.
Many people are sorry that they did not buy much bitcoin when they knew the bitcoin price was so cheap at the time. I think a lot of people are buying bitcoins at cheap prices but their mistake is not having bitcoin deposits for their future and when pump prices like today, they are so sorry

▄▄▄▄              ▄▄                                                              ▄▄▄▄
████             ████                                                             ████
████              ▀▀      ████                         ████                       ████
████  ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ████
█████████████    ████   ███████████   ▄████▀████▄    ███████████  ▐██████████▄    ████
████     ▀████   ████     ████      ▄████▀   █████▄    ████        ▀▀    ▀████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ███▀    ▀██████    ████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ████
████      ████   ████     ████      ████▄██▄  ▀████    ████       ████████████    ████
████     ▄████   ████     ████▄     ▀████████▄  ██▀    ████▄     ▐███▌    ▐███    ████       ▄▄
████████████▀    ████     ▀███████▌   ▀█████████▀      ▀███████▌  ████████████    ▀█████▌   ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   

btclobese

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:04:21 AM

i buy my first bitcoin in 2013. i remember the price is around 1000$ at that  time , but now is 3000$  really a good investment

Asimov

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:14:28 AM

Around 2 years ago
Layyla

Activity: 14

#Lifetime Supporter of BTC

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:27:31 AM

First BTC which i buy was in 2013 i remember the price and the transaction time.
Sled

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

I bought my first bitcoins less than 2 years ago. I am still a newbie in bitcoin so it is was just around almost 2 years ago. I bought my bitcoins because a lot of the people in that time told me that i should buy a lot of bitcoins because it is the future, the sad part is, i don't listen to them because i was afraid so i just bought 5 bitcoins in that time and most of them are sold earlier before the new bitcoin ath.

In the silence

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

I did not bought my first bitcoin, i accumulate bitcoin thru faucet and free bonus registrations when a new ponzi onlined. But if i have money to buy bitcoin in 2014 i will bought some.

Bowly88

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:04:21 AM

Out of curiosity ...

It's been a year since I first found out about bitcoins and my friends told me to buy one and then I did. But after that I didn't buy again. After that day up to now, I earned bitcoins I do not buy them anymore, instead I sold them whenever I get my payment when the signature campaigns ends. I saved all of the ,bitcoins signature campaigns provided me, that serves as an investment for my richer future.

Forhadm

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:42:18 AM

I will buy my first bitcoin at that time now i am a new employ when i get some work at my hand and when i was learn all others side at bitcoin also know how can i sell my bitcoin or how can i buy bitcoin at a side that time i will buy my first bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  STORM TOKEN A decentralized micro-job marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
>>  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog  <<
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  >>  TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon  <<  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:12:14 PM

my first buy of bitcoins ? i think when the price of bitcoin is only at $300-$500 dollars that's the time i started to earn bitcoin and also that's the time i buy and sell bitcoin which they call as a trader. as a trader we sell high and buy low by that time the price of bitcoin was not always having a big pump but after a couple of months bitcoin pump up to $700-900 and that's was amazing if im not mistaken bitcoin reach that price last year. Smiley

aeternus

Activity: 280

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow.Today.

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:17:20 PM

until right now. i not even buy bitcoin with flat money yet  Grin. i get my first bitcoin from bounty campaign and even right now i still get bitcoin from there. maybe i should try buy bitcoin with my money and start trading.
Anything that accelerates your bitcoin income is fine, some people only buy bitcoin and do not earn it, and some people like you prefer to do the opposite, but I’m a believer that we need to do both things that way we will get more bitcoin in the same time frame and our future earnings are going to go up thanks to bitcoin growth.

pixie85

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:22:58 PM

a year ago, in 2016. It wasn't much though, I don't have much fiat to play with.

I did not bought my first bitcoin, i accumulate bitcoin thru faucet and free bonus registrations when a new ponzi onlined. But if i have money to buy bitcoin in 2014 i will bought some.

Faucet? Really? It has to be taking ages to accumulate anything. If we compared faucets to cans of beer you'd be working a whole week just to buy a 6 pack.

Black Angel

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:57:14 AM

I voted for less than 2 years ago
I know bitcoin around the end of last year, then the bitcoin price is around $ 920 and I buy 0.35 btc and I use it for trading and invest cloud mining genesis mining.

COTTAGE COIN – REAL ESTATE CRYPTOCURRENCY
WHITE PAPER   ANN THREAD   BOUNTY   |...VK   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   SLACK   MEDIUM   REDDIT...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚡ PRE-ICO STARTS IN 13/11/17 ⚡ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

About 3 years ago. The market was crazy back then, grim news everywhere. I only wish I had bought more.
I bet 3 years from now I'll think about this day and repeat the same thing.

First BTC which i buy was in 2013 i remember the price and the transaction time.

Nice, but why did you wait 4 years before coming to bitcointalk?

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

to me i bought bitcoin for the first time when i come to know about bitcoin investment, and i think at that time it was really very good feelings for me. in fact from the very first investment i start earning bitcoin and i am happy that still i continue making money from bitcoin and altcoinn trading, i wil like to continue trading altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.