Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 11:56:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: When did you buy your first bitcoins ?
7-8 years ago
6-4 years ago
3-2 years ago
less than 2 years ago
Did not yet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did you buy your first bitcoins ?  (Read 6579 times)
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:14:42 PM

I never bought any bitcoins and the day I came to know about bitcoins I am only earning it in different ways and if I can earn it then I don't think that I need to put my real money in buying it and I am sure even in future I will continue to earn it.
Me too i reach this rank without buying in bitcoin because i do not afford to invest since my salary is only enough to the expenses of my family. But i am lucky that i discover bitcoin its give me additional income which gives me some saving for the future of my family. i am only earner of bitcoin and not investor.
- About a year ago, I also intend to buy bitcoin but actually at that time, I was just a poor student, I did not have too much money to invest and I missed the good chance to invest in bitcoin although I know investing in bitcoin will be good for my future. But actually I do not have the money, I also do not dare to borrow money, so I just earn bitcoin through signature campaigns, free faucets and captcha. I'm very regretful but the past is over, we need to look to the future, forget the past
same with me i never bought bitcoin until now. i earn bitcoin by bitcoin and faucet, i think this is easy than you have to buy and then lose it because the price is down

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kotone

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:16:21 PM

Last 3 years ago i just wanted to try if bitcoin really worth it since i don't have a job i decided that time to buy bitcoin and try my luck their earning them instead of joining into nonsense networking where you need to have a referral and selling items before earning money since bitcoin adopted here in my country bitcoin helps atleast 5% of people here. Now i already made huge amount of money because of bitcoin and those gadgets i need i already get them through using of bitcoins.

Cacingkemi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

I myself forgot when I bought the first BTC,Which I remember that time I bought in the price of 400-500 $ for gambling. remember long ago maybe until bitcoin also got down very far to the price of 200-300 $.At that time I did not hold, If I keep everything that I get, surely I instantly get rich quick now.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
  EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS 
  ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit! 

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
gabmen

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

I myself forgot when I bought the first BTC,Which I remember that time I bought in the price of 400-500 $ for gambling. remember long ago maybe until bitcoin also got down very far to the price of 200-300 $.At that time I did not hold, If I keep everything that I get, surely I instantly get rich quick now.

Right. You could've held on and enjoyed your earnings at today's rate or hold on for a little longer to profit further. Though there are a lot of people like you who because of gambling, have wasted a lot of chances to earn big amounts.

shiunsai

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

I didn't buy full bitcoin yet the first time I bought bitcoin was 0.5 btc and the price was around $300 which I lost in gambling and then I started to earn bitcoins from signature campaign and trading and if I would not have lost that amount in gambling then today I would be holding some respectable amount of bitcoins in my wallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
doomloop

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:55:56 AM

I never bought any bitcoins and the day I came to know about bitcoins I am only earning it in different ways and if I can earn it then I don't think that I need to put my real money in buying it and I am sure even in future I will continue to earn it.
Me too i reach this rank without buying in bitcoin because i do not afford to invest since my salary is only enough to the expenses of my family. But i am lucky that i discover bitcoin its give me additional income which gives me some saving for the future of my family. i am only earner of bitcoin and not investor.
- About a year ago, I also intend to buy bitcoin but actually at that time, I was just a poor student, I did not have too much money to invest and I missed the good chance to invest in bitcoin although I know investing in bitcoin will be good for my future. But actually I do not have the money, I also do not dare to borrow money, so I just earn bitcoin through signature campaigns, free faucets and captcha. I'm very regretful but the past is over, we need to look to the future, forget the past
same with me i never bought bitcoin until now. i earn bitcoin by bitcoin and faucet, i think this is easy than you have to buy and then lose it because the price is down
I thought that everyone here has started their work by buying bitcoin but I found you guys. I also never bought bitcoin. I started getting my bitcoin by mining. I had a really high performance system and I mined for almost 2 years and I got 1 bitcoin and after that I started signature campaign and earned more. Now I trade in bitcoin, invest bitcoin and many more activities.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

ict

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:49:46 PM

never buy it, i try to collect more and more than sell them to help my needs. because it easy to earn this coin. and altcoin too.
i think people who buy bitcoin, it use to trade.

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
Download WHITEPAPER... WEBSITE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Facebook.....Twitter .....Reddit......LinkedIn

Code for Full Member
Catswold

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

I thought that everyone here has started their work by buying bitcoin but I found you guys. I also never bought bitcoin. I started getting my bitcoin by mining. I had a really high performance system and I mined for almost 2 years and I got 1 bitcoin and after that I started signature campaign and earned more. Now I trade in bitcoin, invest bitcoin and many more activities.

I never tried mining as its bit complicated for me so I started collecting it from signature campaign and save those earnings and in mean time I started to learn trading and once the earning from signature campaign reached to a respectable level I invested that in different altcoins and now most of time is devoted for trading as its a good way to make money.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
supercanada1

Activity: 434

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

never buy it, i try to collect more and more than sell them to help my needs. because it easy to earn this coin. and altcoin too.
i think people who buy bitcoin, it use to trade.
well you must need some money for personal issue that’s why you sell your bitcoin but I think you are not doing good to sell your bitcoin every time you earn it you need to keep some bitcoins save for your future as well it will you when you will have nothing but at this time you need to work hard and earn bitcoins, I am doing hard work because I want to earn bitcoin but still I did not buy any bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is very high in the market.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:32:50 PM

I received the first btc transaction (for what I remember from blockchain) 2013-11-09 at 00:13:49.
Close to 4 years ago, but it seems not too much time is passed away. I buy my first btc around 2015-2016 (1 btc in 1 transaction).
before that I have acquired only small fractions of btc just for testing multbit wallet.
about the price of btc very high... buy only small portion, this is the best solution you can use right now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄         
 ▀█████████████   ██████████▄      █████     ▄██████████▄  ███████████████  █████████████     ▄█████████████▄           ▄██▄         
  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌     █████    ▐█████▀████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀   ▄███████▀▀▀▀██████▄        ▄████▄       
   ▀█████▄               █████     █████    █████   ▀▀          █████           █████      ▄█████▀        ▀██▀        ▄██████▄       
    ▀█████▄             ▄█████     █████    ▐██████▄▄           █████           █████      █████                     ▄████████▄     
      ██████      ██████████▀      █████     ▀█████████▄        █████           █████     ▐█████                    ▄████▀▀████▄     
    ▄█████▀       ▀▀██████▀        █████        ▀▀███████▄      █████           █████      █████                   ▄████▀  ▀████▄   
   ▄█████▀           ▀█████▄       █████     ▄█▄    ▀█████      █████           █████      ▀█████▄        ▄██▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄   
  ▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀█████▄     █████   ▄█████▄▄▄▄█████      █████       ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄   ▀███████▄▄▄▄███████  ▄████▀   ▄▄▄█████▄ 
 ▄█████████████          ▀█████▄   █████    ▀▀███████████       █████       █████████████     ▀██████████████▀  ▄████▀    █████████▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬▬ANN▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬WP▬▬▬
.CHALLENGES ON SMART CONTRACTS.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ICO STARTS 7th DEC, 2017▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄                ▄▄
████▄▄          ██████▄▄
████████▌     ▄███████████
████████▌█   ████████████▄
████████▌██▄▀██████████▀▄█
████████▌████▀████████ ███
████████▌█████▄█████▀▄████
████████▌ ▀▀███▄▀██▀██████
████████▌      ▀▀  ███████
  ▀█████▌          ▀▀█████
      ▀▀▌              ▀▀█
richmcrich

Activity: 672

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:10:57 AM

Out of curiosity ...
I bought my first bitcoins when I was still a bit knowledgeable about the currency, I bought it in early January when it was not so high in value, I sold it then cos I needed fast cash, just to check back to see the sudden rise in price.

logicgate

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

Out of curiosity ...
I bought my first bitcoins when I was still a bit knowledgeable about the currency, I bought it in early January when it was not so high in value, I sold it then cos I needed fast cash, just to check back to see the sudden rise in price.

So you had great experience with bitcoins. Bitcoins are serving people better than any other currency and they are also good as investment. I am personally treating them as an investment and I bought first bitcoins few months back in the dumping phase. I am now really glad that it made me earn great profit.

udonmez

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

I bought my first bitcoin in 2012. I wish I sell my kidney to buy bitcoin in that time Cheesy

.▄███████████████████████▄
██████▌       ▀▀▀█████████
█████████▄          ▀██████
██████████▄          ▀█████
██████████           █████
██████████           █████
███████████    ▄██▄   █████
███████████▄▄▄▄████ ▄█████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
digilira||||
BlueStackz

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:05:19 AM

Out of curiosity ...

So you had great experience with bitcoins. Bitcoins are serving people better than any other currency and they are also good as investment. I am personally treating them as an investment and I bought first bitcoins few months back in the dumping phase. I am now really glad that it made me earn great profit.
There is no doubt in it that there is no better investment than Bitcoins now days. If someone can afford to buy Bitcoin, then I’ll suggest him to go and grab as many Bitcoins as possible. The reason being as we have seen in past few years, how Bitcoin has earned a name in market by not increasing the number of investors but the profit which they get by investing as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
            ▀▀████████▀▀
bitPlay 
        ████
    █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
█  █  ████
    █  ████
        ████
      EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS   
    ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃    Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!     

████
████  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █  █
████  █
████
✔ DDOS Protection
✔ SHA-2/2048-BIT SSL Encryption
✔ Brilliant Solutions
✔ Fast Income
lahje

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:09:38 AM

im not sure what year it was, price was about 10-20 dollars / btc. i bought a few grams of weed with 15 BTC. yay, no regrets. xD

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

I havent bought bitcoins yet. And I havent earn bitcoin yet. If I will be having chance to transact bitcoins I will earn it with hardworks. I will not buy it but, hardworks and determination will do. In the future I will try freelancing or other techniques.

rachelia13

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

I bought my first bitcoin about 6 months ago when the price is around $ 1800, and I resell it at $ 1900, if I know the price will rise up to $ 4800 may be i will not sell it, but who can predicted the prices of bitcoin ? i never regret it, this is the experience for me to make a good decision in the future

Kousei23

Activity: 308

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

Out of curiosity ...

I think back on 2 years ago when I first buy bitcoin. I only heard this bitcoin thing in my new classmates in senior high school and I asked them to teach me how it works. At first they give me some and I used it in gambling and nothing left. Then I buy some in them then use it to learn and earn some. And now I am one of them.

███████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

I think there was a thread regarding the same curiosity.  Grin

I was here for quite some time now but only earned BTC through various services which in terms is a type of buying but officially I bought some 2 years ago from a trader for savings which I have stored in cold storage for a long term.

I but my first bitcoin last year when I was in my room I used to read about things and I saw and read about bitcoin so just like you my curiousity kills me and I red how it works and knew that I can buy it. So that in other shops I buy small amount of bitcoin and now I am using it in business and investments.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
decoder88

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:53:12 PM

I bought some from a friend back in 2013-2014 when Bitcoin prices was shooting up to $1000, and I decided to try trading. However, the price began to drop and even reached a bottom of $300, so I had a bit of regrets, but that was when I started to learn about Bitcoin faucets (the microwallet season) and I got a decent amount back then.

Then I became busy and decided to give Bitcoins a rest, and I came back in 2016. Great to see the price spike, no regrets now. Cheesy
First time that i used my very first earnings in bitcoin is that when the time give it to me and come to my wallet,  that time i exactly used my bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.