Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emily Lance appreciation thread + Facebook Fan Page  (Read 158 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

I am surprised to see that this forum has not said much about Emily Lance yet. Just within 24 hours of creating a fan page on Facebook, my inbox was flooded with death threats from conservative Trump supporting triggered snowflakes.

In case nobody has heard this yet, she made a video of herself urinating on the United States flag, and posted in on social media. Nationalists turned into snowflakes and immediately put up a bounty on her head for $3k.

Now that's a good summary. I am banned from posting on Facebook for 3 days, because I shared a meme from Murica Today. The meme is still there on Murica Today's wall, as are the death threats in my inbox. Ironically, threats from racist, senile white former marines are never subject to bans or removal.

Fascistbook censors to maintain its centrist bias.

Go ahead, leave a 1* review to show how offended you are over a piece of cloth, before proceeding to write essays nobody can be arsed to read.

https://www.facebook.com/FkNationalism/

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: