Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Checking Market Need 'Buy Game Currencies with Bitcoin'  (Read 852 times)
Professor James Moriarty (OP)
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 11:58:07 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2013, 12:36:21 PM by TheTortoise

There are tons of online games. I am pretty sure it is illegal to buy game goods/currency but many of us do it anyway.

What If I opened up a website where I am an affiliate of a similar service , and people could get on my website and purchase lets say world of warcraft gold or eve online plex or whatever like they can with many websites but they can do that with bitcoins.

How does that sound to you ? Is this a good idea or is this me just rambling about something idiotic?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 10:34:43 AM

So noone would be interested in this idea?

http://www.thepowerlevel.com/
Something like this but you will be able to purchase these with bitcoins.

Noone?
BladeIV

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 11:47:02 AM

I think this is a great idea I'm particularly interested to hear which currencies you would be interested in selling
because alot of these sites don't have team fortress 2 and that has its own economy so yeah would be interesting to see.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:10:10 PM

Why don't you offer Karma coin gift codes? these can be used for thousands of game currencies.
BladeIV

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 05:09:57 PM

Why don't you offer Karma coin gift codes? these can be used for thousands of game currencies.

Excellent idea welsh that will definitley work
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:00:07 PM

What is that , is it like ukash or netseller or something like that? That is a payment method I am thinking about selling game golds and so not a payment method.
Tripozide

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:48:24 AM

I think it's a great idea. In fact I've thought about starting something like that myself Smiley

mmoclub.com seems to be doing something like that though.
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 12:57:08 PM

I guess I meant the exactly same deal with more games.

I was thinking about something like this;

I will have an affiliate deal with thepowerlevel.com , whenever someone pays me with bitcoin that bitcoin will automatically sold for cash and will be paid to thepowerlevel.com and whatever is my cut will stay in bitcoin . So basically a automatic thepowerlevel.com bitcoin affiliate Cheesy I know it sounds a long shot but it would be nice to do so Cheesy
Tripozide

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 05:18:07 AM

Ah okay! Sounds interesting indeed :-D
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 11:35:18 AM

I think this is a great idea I'm particularly interested to hear which currencies you would be interested in selling
because alot of these sites don't have team fortress 2 and that has its own economy so yeah would be interesting to see.

If you're looking for places to buy Team Fortress 2 items with Bitcoins, you could check my signature.
I'm sure it'll help many forum members Smiley
killzon32

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:35:24 PM

Ogrr.com Huh
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 03:38:06 PM

No not like ogrr

I have given an example.

Think about thepowerlevel.com adding a pay with bitcoin option. It will be exactly same Cheesy

I am in talks with someone who may pull off my last tought. I will be affilliated with thepowerlevel.com , whenever someone pays me for something , the amount I will pay to thepowerlevelc.om will turn to cash and given to them with all the information and they will deliver the goods and I will keep the rest (the commission) to myself as bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: