Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Payoneer - Neteller - Ethereum Problem/Difficulties - Solutions  (Read 812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bbcwholesell (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:11:32 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:02:38 PM by bbcwholesell

hey all am Natalie from BestBulkChanger
Guess its of good thought i share some problems we encounter in payoneer and as a payoneer expert i will give solutions to that.
feel free to post your payoneer, neteller, ethereum including bitcoin problems here and i will take out time to attend to them and everyone will be happy.

Regards.
www.gethelpcoin.org
Natalie - Support Staff

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN, Ethereum - Email Us: getcoinhelp@gmail.com or Visit our website: gethelpcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:16:49 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 04:27:45 PM by bbcwholesell

Inquiry:

I have withdraw money from Upwork (freelance site) on 24th of March, but still, no money transferred to my card. I contacted Upwork support and they said that the money was successfully transferred to my payoneer card, but my balance is still $0.00. I saw from my friend, that everytime he withdraws the money, he gets an offer for the faster transaction, but I do not get any offer, just no messages on email from payoneer. At first I thought an email could be a problem, but when I wrote to them for the support then I do get an email that my question it is being reviewed. Today I withdrawn money for the second time, and no email from payoneer. I just want to know what is happening with money that I am hard working for, because I never saw it. I did contact support, but no help yet, so fast reply would be awesome.

My Answer to this ...

Hi there, one thing I recommend to anyone who plans to receive a payment from a company or website that has a direct payout solution through Payoneer, is to make sure that the funding source has been added successfully. This can be done by logging in to your Payoneer account and selecting the "Funding Source" tab from the "Activity" Menu.
If you see that your Upwork funding source is not added to your Payoneer account, you should contact Payoneer support right away so they can review your case and assist you with your case.
You can also contact Upwork support in regards to this however they may advise you to contact Payoneer, so its best to tackle the issue from both directions to avoid wasting any time.

Sell Your Skrill, Paypal Funds to Us, Get BITCOIN, Ethereum - Email Us: getcoinhelp@gmail.com or Visit our website: gethelpcoin.org
bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

QUESTION:
i applied to payoneer in order to get master card to my home and you approved my application and tell me that the master card is estimated to arrive between 05 May 2017 and 12 May 2017 and this a picture of your massage and today is 19th May and i don't receive it until now what should i do now?

My Reply:
For Europe it takes 3-5 business days.
Asia takes 3-7 business days
Africa, North America and South America takes 7-15 days.

These are the days it takes to arrive. in addition your country local post service can cause additional delays.
After the above stated duration and you still did not get your PCard kindly contact Payoneer here ( http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx ) to provide with additional insight on tracking.

Observation: Some members of this forum sent us mail asking further questions and the way it was handled was surprising to them. I wish to state that I Natalie was a former staff of Payoneer for 56 weeks. so i am surely in the know on some problems and how to solve them.

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 04:51:24 PM

QUESTION:
can I receive money from an individual in the U.S directly toy payoneer account, considering the fact that I wasn't given an account no to the card? Also what is the process to receive money from Individuals abroad?

My Reply:

hi,
couldn't get your question well but i think i got what you meant.
Try & activate Global Payment Service in your payoneer account.
yes you can receive funds from someone in the US.
Your Payoneer Card comes with normal physical card details which will enable you to use it online and also be able to withdraw cash via ATM.
To receive money from individuals abroad kindly give them your payoneer email once they send funds & its verified and cleared by payoneer it will be available for you to use in your account.

Secondly if you send ecurrency ( payoneer, paypal, bitcoins, neteller etc ) to us we can send you Western Union, Moneygram, Bank Wire cash payment or exchange to your desired Ecurrency.

If the reply above did not attend to your question kindly rephrase so i get it better and give you the best answer.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 10:00:46 PM

Expecting your questions from payoneer, Neteller, paypal, cryptocurrency. I will try to always respond in time.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:25:13 PM

QUESTION:

I opened Payoneer account like two years ago, got the card, activated it and linked to Clickbank but I couldn't earn with it until it expired. last month I wanted to get another card I now open another account with payoneer with another email because i relocated from my former place to a new place. My account was accepted until the third day it was cancelled or blocked, telling me that i had a previous account that if forgot the password i should inask for another password. So i went back to the first account which i successfully changed the password but to get another card I dont know how to go about it because each time i sent the new house address and request for the card, it is the computer generated answers that i get.
What do i do please
Thanks

MY REPLY:

Hi,
Obviously you account has been marked. but you did a sharp practice which Payoneer frowns at. why open another account?
You need to write them a mail through support ticket. give your details and tell them your sorry for opening a new account. now give them your address the new one. they will see sincerity in your mail and then unflag your account so you can add new address details for the new card request.

or if the old address is not far from your new resident, why not stick to the old address? the delivery post agent will surely call when he is in your city before coming to deliver to the address.

will be glad to read from you on the update for this issue.

hope this helps.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 01:04:59 PM

Ethereum Seems to have a catalyst of boom.
The wave is blowing so fast.

questions will be welcomed on neteler, payoneer, bitcoin, ethereum, paypal etc.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

All your questions are welcome.

brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

some of your threads are not open for comment. seems your not always here. tnx i used ur service and my exchange was completed after hold period of 24hrs.

one thing is your rate
its good for my business took.
tnx again nataliee.
EuropeBitcoinCash

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:00:37 PM

Oh theh are here.
Used then last month to buy ethereum and okpay. Amount was quite huge but they delivered. Natalie is good support for then. I love her.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

I just asked for new Payoneer card since few days. Is there any possibility to fund this card directly with Bitcoin or other crypto currencies ?
Thanks.
brazilcoins

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:33:23 PM

some of your threads are not open for comment. seems your not always here. tnx i used ur service and my exchange was completed after hold period of 24hrs.

one thing is your rate
tnx again nataliee.

i need update on bitcoins news.
bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:16:41 PM

one thing is your rate
tnx again nataliee.

Glad to read this. we are grateful. thanks for dealing with us.

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 09:40:44 PM

Oh theh are here.
Used then last month to buy ethereum and okpay. Amount was quite huge but they delivered. Natalie is good support for then. I love her.

oh i can remember your order. thank you so much for dealing with us. pls always recommend us.

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 12:28:09 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 02:03:34 PM by bbcwholesell

I just asked for new Payoneer card since few days. Is there any possibility to fund this card directly with Bitcoin or other crypto currencies ?
Thanks.

Hi, once your payoneer account is funded, you can use your card to make purchase and it will be loaded too which when.
Yes you can fund with bitcoins or any crypto by using an exchanger. which is what we do.
Send us crypto or ecurrency then drop your card details and we fund it.
Email us: getcoinhelp@gmail.com for your order.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 11:11:44 PM

When we handle your Neteller, Payoneer Exchange you will never seek to patronize anyone else.
BBChanger is the best. Email us or visit our website to submit your order.

Regards,
Natalie.

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:05:02 PM

hi,

many clients who come to us always complain of p2p high exchange fees and again other site high fees.
this is what we have come to rescue every one from.

We shall exchange your Neteller to Bitcoin, payoneer to bitcoin, payeer to bitcoin, skrill to bitcoin, perfect money to bitcoin, bank wire to bitcoin, western union/moneygram to bitcoin.

if you need to sell bitcoin and get paid immediately through other crypto/ecurrency or by bank wire, western union moneygram we can surely do this in minutes.

ethereum, and other coins can also be traded.

visit us today www.gethelpcoin.org or you can take out time to send us a direct email getcoinhelp@gmail.com so we shall discuss your order especially if its bulk.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

Need bulk exchange?
email us, to get your exchange done.

Bitcoin, Skrill, payoneer, perfect money, ethereum, paypal exchange is done with amazing rates.

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

Sorry for not being here. we have been busy with orders of clients in email.
Exchange your paypal, payoneer, bitcoin, perfect money, neteller etc with us.

send us an email now to getcoinhelp@gmail.com for your order request.

Visit our website www.gethelpcoin.org register, login to place your orders.

Regards,
Natalie

bbcwholesell (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:08:14 PM

Send us an email/visit our website today to exchange your neteller, payoneer, bitcoin, ethereum, ada, xrp, moneygram, western union, many more. All orders are done very fast.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: