Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.1 BTC Loan  (Read 296 times)
An0nyMoose (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

Hello all,
I am reliable and trustworthy when it comes to finances.
I am trying to get a loan for 0.1 BTC so that I can initiate some more trades.
I am to get a loan at the moment because I was just scammed out of $100s of by someone I tried to help from this site  Cry
I get paid on Wednesday so I could pay back 0.13 by Wednesday July 12, 2017 at the very latest.

I can provide ID verification, access to my bank account information, promissory note, collateral (depending on what you accept)

I would also be interested in smaller loans from 0.01 (which I would pay back 0.013 by Sunday July 9th, 2017

Contact me if you are interested or can point me in some sort of direction to help

Skype - l0vebtc@outlook.com

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Hello all,
I am reliable and trustworthy when it comes to finances.
I am trying to get a loan for 0.1 BTC so that I can initiate some more trades.
I am to get a loan at the moment because I was just scammed out of $100s of by someone I tried to help from this site  Cry
I get paid on Wednesday so I could pay back 0.13 by Wednesday July 12, 2017 at the very latest.

I can provide ID verification, access to my bank account information, promissory note, collateral (depending on what you accept)

I would also be interested in smaller loans from 0.01 (which I would pay back 0.013 by Sunday July 9th, 2017

Contact me if you are interested or can point me in some sort of direction to help

Skype - l0vebtc@outlook.com

1) Youre not reliable and trustworthy to us.
2) Youre not getting a loan here.
3) You getting scam isnt our problem. We arent gonna take that risk with you.
4) No [valid] collateral, no loan. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
5) Look at point 4.

Seriously, you as well as many other people need to start reading the sticky topics just to save us the few minutes of our lives to type it out. Ids, passwords, bank info, etc. isnt valid collateral. People here will accept altcoin that worth something and can be exchanged in the event you default, and collateral MUST worth 120% of what youre asking. Nothing you stated worth that amount (though they are worthless to us), and most likely you have nothing that worth 120% of what youre asking that can be used as collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: