Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 07:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would bitcoin help teach kids about saving?  (Read 14099 times)
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:41:18 AM

the presence of bitcoin to be very good news for us all including being a way to train children want to save. if we train saving with real money of course they only know the amount and no increase, but with bitcoin then the value will continue to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IndependentMelvin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

bitcoin does not teach children so that you can conserving. many things could be taught to them so they can conserve at an early age. such as just providing some cash to your kid and also the rest you suggest to conserving. bitcoin won'tducate a young child for this. bitcoin teaches children to trade e
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

If create an game-project where while playing kids will learning how to save and what is bitcoin....but let's be realistic noone care about such thinhs.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

If create an game-project where while playing kids will learning how to save and what is bitcoin....but let's be realistic noone care about such thinhs.

Yes of course bitcoin can help teach kids about savings because this must be a good for them and knows how is savings is most important to each one of us. It teaches the kids to be wise about savings and knows how benefits that it gets to, support for theie financial needs.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?

Not for kids but for youth . Working with bitcoin can be a bit difficult for kids as they don't know a think about bitcoin , market and all the economical strategies related to it . But for youth  it can turn out to be a very good way for learning to save . They will save and they wills see the importance of saving as their saved money grows . This can really make them mature and will help them to grow mentally and in work field.                                                                                                                                                                       
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:48:49 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?

Not for kids but for youth . Working with bitcoin can be a bit difficult for kids as they don't know a think about bitcoin , market and all the economical strategies related to it . But for youth  it can turn out to be a very good way for learning to save . They will save and they wills see the importance of saving as their saved money grows . This can really make them mature and will help them to grow mentally and in work field.                                                                                                                                                                       

according to my opinion it depend on the mentality level of a person if a kids have strong enough knowledge about crypt and bitcoins then i think it is better for them but mostly bitcoin worker are youth and young who are working with bitcoin because it is not easy task that all kids will worked with bitcoin.
shunga

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:05:39 AM

actually we dont have to teach them to use bitcoin to save, their is so many different ways to save. We know using bitcoin is so many ways to do before going to the finals stages. Kids must teach to study before anything else to dont make any distraction. Maybe we can teach them at the right time or right age because if they are in the right age we can easily to them to use bitcoin to save because they have already a knowledge. so we must wait them to become big that have a good mind set.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:48 AM

Bitcoins are a currency and when you simply accumulate it increases its value. Just like fiat money increases the amount when it accrues. So if in this way a kid learns that this practice will improve it for Him. So if you use bitcoins. You can also apply it to Him. Because it's a good habit that a child needs to learn and to carry until he has a family

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Singlet0ne

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:30 AM

I believe how they can have confidence in bitcoin. of course they're a spender is not easy to set them directly into the realm of bitcoin but if you clarify in detail about the benefits of keeping bitcoin in the long run and the results are really acceptable I think they will be much more interested without considering to fear to plunge into the world of bitcoin
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

Teach them how to enjoy mining, specially the one who spend excessively, if your cousin begin to have an idea on how to earn at mining, for sure, they will take their time and effort to learn.

Not only by mining, how about earning some crypto currencies while playing games.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:37:53 AM

Yes it surely would teach them that saving is a great option. They will know that if they save they can get better things. In this case with bitcoin its the money. So they get more money.

This will help them to save things further things in their life so they will have a better chance to get rich.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:31 AM

It may be helpful for your cousins. But you should try not only bitcoin saving but also pocket money. It will be really good for them. Maybe they will get their lifes with bitcoin in the future.  Smiley I think bitcoin should be teached in schools too. It may also be helpful for children.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bobmarley2000

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Yes it would because if children start at a young age they will be able to pay their college feeses with the money they made from bitcoin they can easily pay a car when they are done with college because they had money saved form bitcoin.
falafelnut

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:27:30 AM

It's a great idea! I will do the same with mine cousins)
Thank you Wink
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:36:16 AM

Maybe in some aspect, yes. When we have bitcoin most of us choose to keep it because we believe that in time it's value will be high. That's what it teaches kids. To keep their money until they have something important to do with it.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

Maybe in some aspect, yes. When we have bitcoin most of us choose to keep it because we believe that in time it's value will be high. That's what it teaches kids. To keep their money until they have something important to do with it.

If we tell our children that to keep money in bitcoin is even more profitable, this will help increase incomes. We should tell the children about the crypto currency, because this is the currency of our future

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

It is not about saving , learning about blockchain technology itself is great thing ,as we know it is future as we should encourage kids to learn it.second is that kids can earn money through cryptocurrency by earning it through forum or from  doing freelancer.it is always good to enlighten them with bitcoin and altcoin so that they can aware what is going to come in future and they dont regret it not knowing at childhood.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:08:38 PM

For me it is a good idea the younger they learn how bitcoin woks the more profit they can get. But always remember there are only kids and its hard for them to underatand it quickly so we have to educate them slowlt or step by step.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
diagla

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

Bitcoin would absolutely teach kids about saving because that is what bitcoin is currently in, a store of value phase. Kids definitely need to understand why BTC is sound money and what makes it such a good place to store value and wealth for long periods of time. You never learned this with gold and FIAT because those were centralized and they kept people quiet about what was really going on, but the net changed that.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

For me it is a good idea the younger they learn how bitcoin woks the more profit they can get. But always remember there are only kids and its hard for them to underatand it quickly so we have to educate them slowlt or step by step.
It is better to let them learn the traditional education like in the teachings in the schools rather than teaching them how bitcoin works because it will help them to focus in their studies first and since they are kids they are not prepared for this kind of technology and they need to expand their basic knowledge first and after they entered high school then that is the time for my opinion to teach them how to bitcoin works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: