Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would bitcoin help teach kids about saving?  (Read 14100 times)
yunaasakaa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

that would be nice example how to raise your wealth by ssving method or you can say holder or maybe long term investment. so they could buy the thing that they want by themself. teaching this method could make your cousins more smart on handling money in the future.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rowel21

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

Parents should teach them how to manage their allowance bitcoin does not related in this circumstances anymore  avoid spoiling them while growing up let them known the value of evry cents they have so that they don't spend it for such a waste let them be responsible to earn

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:47:11 AM

It will if you would explain to them how it works. In concise, cleary, and realistic matter. It will be a big help for them if they will be able to learn saving at early age.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?

Indeed, because of the fact that bitcoin is all about holding and saving, and this qualities would probably teach kids that when they are patient enough to hold or save something, it would benefit them the most in the future. That's why bitcoin should be encouraged for children. The only concern I have is they would be exposed to the internet.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:10:48 AM

So I have 2 cousins. One of them doesn't save and is a huge spender while the other is a saver and spends only once a year. So would bitcoin be a good way to teach them about saving? Since, mining bitcoin is the only way to make alot of bitcoin, I would use a alt wallet to show them what happens if you spend and don't save. What do you think?

It might help if the children can be taught to save by showing them the importance of money and that if they reach a certain age they can utilize that bitcoin savings and learn enough to be able to be savy to navigate the financial waters and be successful in trading and stock. If the kids can see that the grown-ups can be better at this then I think they would have the motivation to succeed as well

Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
Merited by Unicorn_Heart (1)

They can save and at the same time they can lose money because it really depends on the trending of prices if this will goes up or down. We can say that kids can open their sense responsibility on how to use their money in a profitable way than to think of the expenses. At early age, it helps them to be thrifty about the money to be used. We can introduce to them the Bitcoins as this is very handy by just using your smart phones and internet then you can start trading right away. For me, that would be ok to trade in Bitcoin or others like stocks or bonds.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

At some point yes it can help or teach the kids to save money, but if we are talking about kids it means these are the people that if you will explain about this kind of business they will be confused because how it works. unless that kid is really genius to know about this. But I heard some parents are telling their children to invest in this because it will be higher and some point you can tell only like that. But if the kid is really curious then you need to do a lot of explanation.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

Of course can bitcoin can teach kids learn about saving. But unlike saving as usual does not wait to have a lot of money, saving using bitcoin it waits until the price goes up and then sells it. It's also useful for them to learn more about bitcoin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jonosutio

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

maybe my kids do not need to be taught the bitcoin first, i just want them to learn to save and and learn what is taught by the teacher in school. I wait for the time to teach bitcoin to children because bitcoin is very easy to understand in my opinion. I do not know you will teach your child once or still waiting for time to teach it like me.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:19:32 PM

It will if you would explain to them how it works. In concise, cleary, and realistic matter. It will be a big help for them if they will be able to learn saving at early age.
Well i am confident that bitcoin can totally help kids about saving with a very young age, just like me i am only student but even i am a student i save a lot of momey for my future purposes and i am very thankful to bitcoin, because it help me a lot to save money.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:34:36 PM

Of course can bitcoin can teach kids learn about saving. But unlike saving as usual does not wait to have a lot of money, saving using bitcoin it waits until the price goes up and then sells it. It's also useful for them to learn more about bitcoin

Yes definitely.  But for some reason it can help our kids to practice saving.  Maybe telling them to save some of their bitcoin and then tell them that it is like money.  And it is more than money because it grows even if you just keep it in your wallet.  I can personally say that bitcoin helps me to save money.  It makes me realize that money if saved and becomes big in value, for some reason it can give you confidence.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

I think your opinion is good for teaching kids to save, so they can think about their future, because botcoin prices may be more expensive than gold in the future, and learning they save using bitcoin can guarantee their education as adults

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

maybe my kids do not need to be taught the bitcoin first, i just want them to learn to save and and learn what is taught by the teacher in school. I wait for the time to teach bitcoin to children because bitcoin is very easy to understand in my opinion. I do not know you will teach your child once or still waiting for time to teach it like me.
yes, I agree with you .. because the child is still in the adaptation stage and needs a very wide knowledge of the lessons he learned in school .. the important thing is we have to teach them to save and live frugally .. there is time for us to introduce them to bitcoin ..

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:31 PM

I think yes.
Because people are investing in bitcoin and want to hold them for future because mostly price of bitcoin is increasing and people want to save their money in bitcoin so this way make mind of kids about saving money because if their elders are saving in bitcoin then kids will also follow their elders and that is the best thing for kids to get experience about saving.
Sangemu1

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:20:59 PM

I think its time to stop wasting and invest my money on this.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

You will get your skills about saving only after several mistakes because your own experience is the best teachers. When you are newbie you will never get success at once.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

Yes I believe bitcoin will help kids about saving because you will teach them in their very young mind about bitcoin and  that the money you put in the bitcoin will earn or gathered interest in the future just like saving in the bank.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
margielyn

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

Maybe I think it's good to point out to the child if you have the bitcoins. but maybe in the right way and step by step first. And it should not be immediate for them to adopt immediately in their age. so it's a good step by step to teach how to accumulate bitcoins.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

I think yes, they are kids which has innocent minds but I think when they enter the world of bitcoin and the essence of having this makes them more mature and understand about how money works and one of this is saving. From this, they are now train to save money as well as bitcoin for their future. And also, train them at their young age since they are easy to teach and if they do some mistakes, let them because through that can know what is right and wrong thing to do.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Bitcoin's work is very easy to play like a lot of games, no previous experience is needed to do this. This is only for computers and net to work. By doing this you can earn 20 to 30000 taka per month. Students can also work as pertime. There is no compulsion in this work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: