Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DNT] District0x - 🔵 Namebazaar.io LIVE!  (Read 114912 times)
photonfanatic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:42:49 PM

Slack says the bittrex stuff is just a bunch of FUD. And that they're meeting with bittrex next week.

My guess is that binance will come first, if it gets high volume there it will also hit bittrex. If not, then bittrex will decide to not list them

I'm glad about binance of course, but they're newbs in terms of exchanges. It would be real dam nice to see it go on bittrex. But I'd like to ask, if anyone knows for sure if Binance will have the same volume as bittrex? Seeing has how the population of china is huge, the fact that its a new exchange may not matter very much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burner2015

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

Slack says the bittrex stuff is just a bunch of FUD. And that they're meeting with bittrex next week.

My guess is that binance will come first, if it gets high volume there it will also hit bittrex. If not, then bittrex will decide to not list them

I'm glad about binance of course, but they're newbs in terms of exchanges. It would be real dam nice to see it go on bittrex. But I'd like to ask, if anyone knows for sure if Binance will have the same volume as bittrex? Seeing has how the population of china is huge, the fact that its a new exchange may not matter very much.

Guys trust me Binance will become #2 or #1 behind or before Bittrex.
They are not newbies, they just new. Support is superb and team is 30+.

Join Binance Slack to get some more impressions, soon they make another live stream from their office then you believe me.

BNB is already up from 0,30$ to 2$ in 1,5 week.

Get your DNT bags full if not yet Smiley

● ● SocialX ● # PRESALE LIVE NOW   ICO January 15, 2018 ● ●                      
FIRST DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK ●
● [ROADMAP] [BITCOINTALK] [WEBSITE] [SLACK] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
VelureBit

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:09:31 AM

Join Binance Slack to get some more impressions, soon they make another live stream from their office then you believe me.

I want to trust u, man!
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 07:30:38 AM

I want to trust u, man!

Smiley you don't need to, but you can.

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

I want to trust u, man!

Smiley you don't need to, but you can.

Grin Grin

We all trust you  Cool

I'm also optimistic about DNT project and price Wink

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
elektibi75

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:53:10 AM

Hmm, why do you expect Binance exchange to get so big? What's their edge?

█ DARFChain █ DARFChain - smart escrow engine, based on proof-of-accounting consensus █....
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread • Telegram • Facebook • Reddit • Slack • YouTube • VK
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

Fast, smart , china, 30 people team,  check the pro view,  less fees (also after 0 fees) ,  connections to a lot of big projects,  customer support is insane in Slack.

BeyondDeception

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

Came across this - an update on bittrex:

https://i.redd.it/inuwxqx3vigz.png
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/898604859384934401
DNT/ETH will be traded at 12pm, Aug 22, 2017 (Tuesday) Beijing Time.

4 more days till coin is added to binance.
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:47:02 AM

https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/898604859384934401
DNT/ETH will be traded at 12pm, Aug 22, 2017 (Tuesday) Beijing Time.

4 more days till coin is added to binance.

great news , binance is a new chinese market , dnt will rocket soon
burner2015

Co founder & CMO SocialX

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:47:02 AM

Thanks guys made my +100%.  Wish you good luck for the project and I recommend to move the coins to Binance already if you don't want to trade them right now, feels more safe than Liqui (with its super fucking high fees and stupid trollbox Cheesy)

By the way join our Slack at Binance (Reddit is the link) , cool community there and DNT lovers.
For my trader friends:  Checkout BNB coin, most incredible and stable crypto coin right now.

PS: Told you Binance lists it Tongue

CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:52:43 AM

HODL!
DNT will probably hit 200-300mil market cap after hitting Binance and Bittrex after.
2-3x from current investment!
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:55:25 AM

HODL!
DNT will probably hit 200-300mil market cap after hitting Binance and Bittrex after.
Binance already public news  they will list dnt ,but Bittrex not yet,any good news from Bittrex ?
dragonomon19

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:07:19 PM

I want buy DNT. Do I need verification to register in Liqui exchange? Is it fast or take  a long time to approve?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
CryptoHopeful

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

HODL!
Binance already public news  they will list dnt ,but Bittrex not yet,any good news from Bittrex ?

The team and their lawyer is contacting Bittrex to get it listed there.

I want buy DNT. Do I need verification to register in Liqui exchange? Is it fast or take  a long time to approve?

I don't think you need to get verify there. I signed up acc but have not use it.
However, I would not use Liqui based on it's high fees (50 DNT to withdraw), and slowww transaction. I also read many negative reviews of this site so be cautious.
I used EtherDelta to exchange my ETH for DNT. Cost is slightly higher, but you basically just pay in gas for the transaction.
armlock

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:54:41 PM

Guys, do not you think that the news has already played itself? Or I still can be profitable. I do not know what to do

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:00:23 PM

I am using liqui.io for those coins/tokens which are not listed yet at Bittrex. It is simple to create account as you need not any type of extra verification with personal data. I also have bought some DNT already for long term based investment. It is good to buy now and wait for big news later.
CheapVccSeller

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:46:40 PM

Guys, do not you think that the news has already played itself? Or I still can be profitable. I do not know what to do

A lot of people don't trust liqui and would rather use bittrex or binance to buy dnt. Binance already confirmed but no bittrex yet but it seems like it's leaning towards bittrex adding dnt soon enough if their review process goes well. After that the people who wanted to get in should be able to get in either on binance or bittrex. After that next step is getting on those other chinese exchanges. I'd say 200-300 million market cap is easily possible maybe more down the road.
dragonomon19

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

HODL!

The team and their lawyer is contacting Bittrex to get it listed there.

I don't think you need to get verify there. I signed up acc but have not use it.
However, I would not use Liqui based on it's high fees (50 DNT to withdraw), and slowww transaction. I also read many negative reviews of this site so be cautious.
I used EtherDelta to exchange my ETH for DNT. Cost is slightly higher, but you basically just pay in gas for the transaction.

Thanks for the info dude. I would like to buy using BTC, maybe HitBTC is a good idea?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:27:27 PM

If it gets a major listing soon, too the moon!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: