Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needing around 80 to 100 bitcoins a month. Interested please help!  (Read 479 times)
praneshcyb (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Hi I'm a newbie to this forum.

I'm from India. I'm willing to get bitcoins from foreign exchanges and resell it in India. I have a strong reselling network.

I had did so much of research on how to get bitcoins from foreign exchanges while in India. By credit card, debit card, wiretransfer, localbitcoins website and lots of other services. Nothing seem to work in the long term or it's not so reliable.

I'm looking for someone in a foreign country who can get me around 3 - 4 bitcoins a day. Payment methods we can discuss in a personal message.

Any help or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koiler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:36:13 AM

Wants to use Paypal.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

LOL,
a lot of text, just for trying to scam :-)

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:09:23 PM

I'm from India. I'm willing to get bitcoins from foreign exchanges and resell it in India. I have a strong reselling network.

I had did so much of research on how to get bitcoins from foreign exchanges while in India. By credit card, debit card, wiretransfer, localbitcoins website and lots of other services. Nothing seem to work in the long term or it's not so reliable.

I'm looking for someone in a foreign country who can get me around 3 - 4 bitcoins a day. Payment methods we can discuss in a personal message.

Thanks in advance!

1. Anyone here wanting to do this, accept only irreversible payment methods. Indians... alarm bells ringing. Calculating people. Be very careful when they start using sentences and questions which always start with brother or bro. Say no to their debit card or credit card offers. Period and no exceptions. The Reserve Bank of India strictly regulates the Rupee. The RBI imposes strict exchange control policies. Do not accept their PayPal offers as they are likely monies paid to them by third parties which they can't withdraw locally and will therefore attempt to bypass the restrictions by forwarding them to someone in a country with no such restrictions. If PayPal detects that modus operandi, you risk incurring reversals. Absolutely no no for Indian credit card payments. As I said earlier, they are calculating people. I stand by this claim. Experience and past financial interactions with them have historically confirmed this trait of theirs. The conversation is usually and almost always over-friendly, abnormally too friendly in fact. They always say no problem no problem brother, trust me (but I don't trust you.. which they won't tell you directly). But they insist that you trust them. That's just plain wrong. This demand that they be trusted while you are not to be trusted.

2. Three to four btc per day. That's USD 10k. Payments exiting India are strictly controlled and require strict RBI exchange control policy compliance. If this person offers to pay for the bitcoins by wire transfer, check very carefully and verify that the SWIFT payment is 100% settled and posted (call your bank and verify that the transaction is posted with a "no recall" directive) BEFORE releasing any bitcoins.

3. "Payment methods we can discuss in a personal message". That's how it starts. In private so they can control and manipulate you to a point where you just fall for it... I forgot that word. "Manipulating" people. Not just calculating.

Summary: be careful of scammers but be more careful of Indian scammers as they have or will find ways of getting your bitcoins in a manner worthy of a Nobel prize.

Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Thanks in advance!

Be very careful when they start using sentences and questions which always start with brother or bro.

lol facts
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:33:59 PM

what payment methods you can use?
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

OP would also be in CLEAR VIOLATION of Indian FEMA/FERA laws which regulate sending/receiving money from/to India... Roll Eyes

praneshcyb (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

LOL,
a lot of text, just for trying to scam :-)

If a lot of text means scam, then please teach me how to convey information using one or two words.

Thanks in advance!
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

Just write:
I want to buy 80Btc=180000 Euro monthly and pay with Paypal.(Reversible and Extreme unsafe, normally used by scammers only)

That is also good for a smile  :-)

My Advice: Take your money, go to dubai, open a bank account and buy it there cheap from exchanges.
Disadvantage: Scam not so possible, so no coins for free...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
praneshcyb (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

Just write:
I want to buy 80Btc=180000 Euro monthly and pay with Paypal.(Reversible and Extreme unsafe, normally used by scammers only)

That is also good for a smile  :-)

My Advice: Take your money, go to dubai, open a bank account and buy it there cheap from exchanges.
Disadvantage: Scam not so possible, so no coins for free...

Thank you so much for teaching me how to use short communication strategy. I will strongly nominate you a Nobel prize for your communication skills and Intelligence levels, if I was given a chance.

God bless!

praneshcyb (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Thanks in advance!

1. Anyone here wanting to do this, accept only irreversible payment methods. Indians... alarm bells ringing. Calculating people. Be very careful when they start using sentences and questions which always start with brother or bro. Say no to their debit card or credit card offers. Period and no exceptions. The Reserve Bank of India strictly regulates the Rupee. The RBI imposes strict exchange control policies. Do not accept their PayPal offers as they are likely monies paid to them by third parties which they can't withdraw locally and will therefore attempt to bypass the restrictions by forwarding them to someone in a country with no such restrictions. If PayPal detects that modus operandi, you risk incurring reversals. Absolutely no no for Indian credit card payments. As I said earlier, they are calculating people. I stand by this claim. Experience and past financial interactions with them have historically confirmed this trait of theirs. The conversation is usually and almost always over-friendly, abnormally too friendly in fact. They always say no problem no problem brother, trust me (but I don't trust you.. which they won't tell you directly). But they insist that you trust them. That's just plain wrong. This demand that they be trusted while you are not to be trusted.

2. Three to four btc per day. That's USD 10k. Payments exiting India are strictly controlled and require strict RBI exchange control policy compliance. If this person offers to pay for the bitcoins by wire transfer, check very carefully and verify that the SWIFT payment is 100% settled and posted (call your bank and verify that the transaction is posted with a "no recall" directive) BEFORE releasing any bitcoins.

3. "Payment methods we can discuss in a personal message". That's how it starts. In private so they can control and manipulate you to a point where you just fall for it... I forgot that word. "Manipulating" people. Not just calculating.

Summary: be careful of scammers but be more careful of Indian scammers as they have or will find ways of getting your bitcoins in a manner worthy of a Nobel prize.

Your dedication for protecting other members from being scammed is highly appreciable.

And you are completely right and true, we have strict regulations for outward remittances.

But how do Indian Import business owners pay for their goods to foreign countries? For some big businesses, their total amount sometimes crosses a million dollars per year. If you are licensed for Import/export trades, Forex operations you are eligible to transfer bulk amounts without any problem and it is RBI approved too.

Scammers are present everywhere in the world. The usage of word 'Indian scammers' is really unpleasant. Each individual have their own way about communicating with others. Please don't be judgmental.

If a single person in a country is a racist, you can't blame the whole country.

To avoid a scammer, it is the individual's responsibility, thinking and intelligence skills which helps them to be safe. It is not done by blaming a country.

Last but not the least: The sentence you used "Finding ways of getting bitcoins in a manner worthy of Nobel prize" sounds really pathetic and sad. I feel you must really take care of your anxiety disorder.

I'm a newbie to this forum. I thought I would get good mentors and friendly people to discuss with. I never know I will be humiliated in this way by unknown people who doesn't know anything about me, as if I was a big scammer.

God bless!
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:04:47 AM

Scammers are present everywhere in the world. The usage of word 'Indian scammers' is really unpleasant.

You are right, scammers are present everywhere including India.  You will soon learn as I have that there are many scammers in this forum and members here are usually EXTRA cautious.

Assuming you are not looking to scam anyone on the forum, in my view you are still trying to scam the Indian government.

If you really need such a large amount, I suggest you form a company like ZebPay, get legal advice from Nisith Desai & Associates in Mumbai, and import bitcoins like the rest of the companies are doing legally in India.

Unless you have other (scammy) intentions...

praneshcyb (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:43:35 AM

Scammers are present everywhere in the world. The usage of word 'Indian scammers' is really unpleasant.

You are right, scammers are present everywhere including India.  You will soon learn as I have that there are many scammers in this forum and members here are usually EXTRA cautious.

Assuming you are not looking to scam anyone on the forum, in my view you are still trying to scam the Indian government.

If you really need such a large amount, I suggest you form a company like ZebPay, get legal advice from Nisith Desai & Associates in Mumbai, and import bitcoins like the rest of the companies are doing legally in India.

Unless you have other (scammy) intentions...

Thanks for the kind reply.

Yes. After getting such responses to my post, I understood that members are extra cautious, just because there are a lot of scammers present in this forum.

I have a Legal Import license which permits these transactions. Because due to such big transactions, it's very easy for my bank to report to RBI and freeze my funds if I am not doing it legally.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: