Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: a Student wants to work  (Read 2508 times)
ICObox

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:44:39 PM

I think if you begin to study crypto-currencies and crypto-economics right now, by the end of the training you will be able to find a good job in a young company! The future is for us!
I think only in this way Bitcoin will be able to help you in finding a job! Wink
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Will this bitcoin thing will help me as a working student?
Yes , it will help you financially and educationally.
Financially, because you can earn bitcoins that can be converted in virtual money.
Educationally, because you'll be able to learn things here that will be useful in your studies.
For example, you are taking up accountancy , you can enhance analyzation skills.
In Language or grammar, you'll be more fluent in english, because you can practice it here
In decision making, this will teach you how to take risk.
This bitcoin will help you a lot , always remember to use it wisely.
Wisely means focus on your studies while you are working this.

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:02:52 PM

Yes it can help you if you have some needed skills. You can offer your services for people and get paid in bitcoin, and this will generate extra income for you .
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:23:17 PM

You are too late. Now you can not do many things without investing. Maybe bounties can help you.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Nope unless you find somebody to employ you and pay bitcoin.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:06:21 PM

It could help you as long as you have skills that is required by some employer who pays bitcoin then you could use it as investment for your future use. you could also try to buy some bitcoins  for a low price if you have some extra money and hold it and wait for the right time to sell it on a higher price. this forum will also helps you a lot just by reading and maybe find an appropriate job for you own skill
bs.glory

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

Consequently, BTC eats time a lot and lots of it. If I were you you have to focus first on your study and grasp what your mama gave you. There were lots of disadvantages of studying while working (equates to STUDENT + DYING). Don't deprive yourself onto things that is for adult. Yet this is not a form of discouragement. Smiley
NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 06:57:24 AM

Consequently, BTC eats time a lot and lots of it. If I were you you have to focus first on your study and grasp what your mama gave you. There were lots of disadvantages of studying while working (equates to STUDENT + DYING). Don't deprive yourself onto things that is for adult. Yet this is not a form of discouragement. Smiley
Setting up a small mining setup takes a bit of effort, but once set up, it just needs a little bit of checking every day to make sure all is still well. For those living in a dorm or apartment with electricity included, putting together a small mining setup will let you take good advantage of it. Chances are, you'll probably have few, if any, opportunities to do that after graduation.

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:38:26 AM

i am student also
seems you need to explore what your skill have to, it maybe you can open online service with skill that u have
ejoran

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:25:25 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 10:36:06 AM by ejoran

At first I just saw my friend working in bitcoin and he invited me to play a bit of my question ?, I am not a student, if I work here earn what income is not
gokayc

Activity: 406
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:35:56 AM

Since you are just "newbie" I think you can only join some signature campaign and social media campaign. You need to do your own research in this forum to find some.

I don't know whether you have some trading experience and some capital to start so I can't say anything about that.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:15:21 PM

Yes offcourse it will do. Even i was a student when i started in bitcoin. I used to invest some of my pocketmoney in bitcoin. No matter i had much losses but finally i learnt the perfect stratogy and then i really statted earning a living through bitcoin. You can first start with trading for small amounts like 0.001-.0.002 bitcoins. You can increase the amount if you can invest more.
Jolie93

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:46:26 PM

You though of other ways to earn some bitcoins as a start?  Huh  Maybe try the faucets, trading ect ...
good luck  Wink
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

No, it won't, go to freelance, my friend! Tongue
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:59:23 PM

I don't know what you mean by the word "help". Is it financially or about your studies?. If you mean financially, then yes, kinda. Because bitcoin won't really help you moneywise if you're just a student. But applying for a campaign in altcoins may be. Like for example, a signature campaign. You can earn a decent pay here depending on your rank. The higher the rank, the better the pay.
NiHaoMike

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:13:01 PM

I don't know what you mean by the word "help". Is it financially or about your studies?. If you mean financially, then yes, kinda. Because bitcoin won't really help you moneywise if you're just a student.
A lot of students have free electricity. And at least the ones studying computer science or electrical engineering are likely to have bought a nice PC to do their work on, plus the gamers are likely to have high end PCs. For that, mining altcoins just has to be worth the little bit of time it takes to set up. (Hint: services like Nicehash are good if time is worth more than money, but you get better profit directly mining the altcoins and exchanging at a good time.) Think of it as "getting a discount on nice PC hardware" rather than "buying hardware solely for the purpose of investment".

I use cryptocurrency and solar power to help my best friend Naomi Wu... And I'm proud of it!
rus@k

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:31:37 PM

You can invest some money to bitcoin and wait. Maybe one day your investments bring to you a lot of money.
JohnCryptonian

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:24:38 AM

In general, there would be a lot of help knowing what you could do with bitcoin and the best thing there is to offer your services to the bitcointalk. I think you shouldn't just come here just to profit but to learn by what Bitcoin is and I'm really starting to believe in it knowing that I'm still a new user. To my experience in reading here, there are a lot of chances and possibilities to earn BTC, you just have to learn and understand it.
Cezka

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

Put monthly money ( which you can afford to lose) in bitcoins and see what happens in the future. Still concentrate on your colleague or work.
danturner34776

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

GOLDEN RULE: Never invest what you can't afford to lose. Otherwise, so many options in this filed. I would suggest you to read and learn as much as possible before investing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: