Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wild West Poker Club  (Read 4190 times)
betenomicsjf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:28:00 AM

megatilt if you want to buy a 5 million player poker network PM me .4 BTC and its yours
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megatilt (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

megatilt if you want to buy a 5 million player poker network PM me .4 BTC and its yours

i'm not familiar with that

betenomicsjf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:51:28 AM

check your private messages
Bitcoingiver

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:42:14 PM

This is really good just that I am afraid of loosing my money. I also Want to know how protected the room is against scammers .

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

This is really good just that I am afraid of loosing my money. I also Want to know how protected the room is against scammers .

what can you lose when everything is free?
to be safe, if you are not comfortable in the table, find another one.
there could be players using vpn so we really can't detect it.

pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

"If you feel players are colluding against you, leave the table."

Hahaha , nice business

NOT
stevrev

Activity: 615
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:16:56 AM

bump
betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:03:02 AM

i like the freeroll rebuy option, but  i think this will drive new players away

shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:22:47 AM

i like the freeroll rebuy option, but  i think this will drive new players away

Agree with betong. Rebuys can be ok, but not like this when most tournaments last more then 1 hour even with as few as 4-6 players.

10 minutes levels is too long.

Winner takes it all is not any fun.

1 hour of rebuys is way too long.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:42:14 AM

some players play the freeroll with no intention to rebuy and no intention to play the ring games.
there are so much undistributed coins that needs to be distributed to players and the way for them to get it is to play the ring games.

i don't understand some players who would keep on playing the freerolls with no intention to rebuy and also no intention to play the ring games.
some of them have considerable chips in their account.
that is why i made it a rebuy so that those with chips will have a better chance to win but they have to risk their chips.
for those players who have chips but never rebuys or play the ring games, why complain?

and for those who wants to win for free, just keep trying and keep earning the free XCC tokens.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 06:52:34 AM

Tournament Added:
500 GTD 9PM REBUY

shtako

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:04:18 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2020, 09:28:41 PM by mprep

Tournament Added:
500 GTD 9PM REBUY

Nice!  Grin

some players play the freeroll with no intention to rebuy and no intention to play the ring games.
there are so much undistributed coins that needs to be distributed to players and the way for them to get it is to play the ring games.

i don't understand some players who would keep on playing the freerolls with no intention to rebuy and also no intention to play the ring games.
that is why i made it a rebuy so that those with chips will have a better chance to win but they have to risk their chips.
for those players who have chips but never rebuys or play the ring games, why complain?

and for those who wants to win for free, just keep trying and keep earning the free XCC tokens.

Maybe some of those who never rebuy and never play cash games use bots to play. Bots that cant rebuy.
I just won the last 2 tournaments in a just few minutes and not a single player used rebuy. Haven't seen that before.

I think rebuys is a very good idea, and it makes it more fun. But when there are many stubborn players and the tourments last more then 1 hour its a bit time consuming. Atleast cash game traffic has been picking up the last couple of days. And there is a lot of fun and honest players. Smiley
betong

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 07:50:07 AM

Maybe some of those who never rebuy and never play cash games use bots to play. Bots that cant rebuy.
I just won the last 2 tournaments in a just few minutes and not a single player used rebuy. Haven't seen that before.

I think rebuys is a very good idea, and it makes it more fun. But when there are many stubborn players and the tourments last more then 1 hour its a bit time consuming. Atleast cash game traffic has been picking up the last couple of days. And there is a lot of fun and honest players. Smiley

imagine a new player signup just wanting some free chips, joins freeroll. he must beat players with almost unlimited rebuy.
i'm not asking to completely remove rebuys, maybe "1st freeroll rebuy, 2nd no rebuy........

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

i don't know if there are already bots created for this software. and why would they waste their time running bots.
i'm still observing. i'm planning to add more tournaments and make the freerolls depend on the hourly statistics of players.
for now i'll let the hourly be until i set up a better one and remove the hourly.
there are times where there are only 2 or 3 players.
i'd rather have a bigger freeroll on certain hours rather than all hours 'round the clock.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:35:40 AM

Nice comunity from poker, and looks very interesting from what is written and makes me interested to join. Does it really prove profitable and will have a higher chance of winning? i'm not experienced enough at playing poker game yet and haven't joined this kind of comunity, i doubt.

you can try if you have the extra time. when you win the freerolls, you can use it to play ring games and earn XCC tokens.
the XCC tokens right now artificially cheap while there are still not fully distributed.
it could be worth something in the future.
also, the chips, although they have bitcoin value, will also be tradable in the exchange.
the chips are also scarce so it's possible it will be traded higher than its bitcoin equivalent later when more players want it.

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

I just tried your site earlier and everything works smooth Smiley Right now I am trying to access it but I am not able to , it says " Connection Timed out " .
I  played a couple of freeroll tournaments , it said 50 GDT minimum , does that mean 50 mbtc ? Or 50 XCC ( the currency that you have mentioned before ).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

I just tried your site earlier and everything works smooth Smiley Right now I am trying to access it but I am not able to , it says " Connection Timed out " .
I  played a couple of freeroll tournaments , it said 50 GDT minimum , does that mean 50 mbtc ? Or 50 XCC ( the currency that you have mentioned before ).

50 chips, equivalent to 0.0005.

megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:25:45 PM

SNG added. Let's see if it will be played.

shtako

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

Can you add plo8 tables?

It seems to me that some days rake > inflation. And that is especially the case for the players who actually plays cash game. That might be a problem if it lead to a prolonged xxc distribution. How long time to you think the xcc distribion should take?

And will xcc be listed on exchanges after the distribtion so people can start trading chips for real money (bitcoin)?
megatilt (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

Can you add plo8 tables?

It seems to me that some days rake > inflation. And that is especially the case for the players who actually plays cash game. That might be a problem if it lead to a prolonged xxc distribution. How long time to you think the xcc distribion should take?

And will xcc be listed on exchanges after the distribtion so people can start trading chips for real money (bitcoin)?

i'm still monitoring the progress. near the completion of the distribution, i intend to run a gateway where people can automatically convert bitassets to real assets like bitUSD to real usd or bitBTC to real btc. it's a little dead right now though.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: