Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 09:40:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] XRP for BTC (7,000 Ripple per Bitcoin)  (Read 6638 times)
ABitBack
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 446



View Profile
May 21, 2013, 02:59:24 PM
 #81

i have 19,999 xrp send me pm
I'll beat his offer. What was it?

ABitBack.com - Shutdown due to Shiftcode gross negligence Domain for sale PM if interested
1508406006
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508406006

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508406006
Reply with quote  #2

1508406006
Report to moderator
1508406006
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508406006

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508406006
Reply with quote  #2

1508406006
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1508406006
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508406006

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508406006
Reply with quote  #2

1508406006
Report to moderator
1508406006
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1508406006

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1508406006
Reply with quote  #2

1508406006
Report to moderator
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 21, 2013, 03:06:46 PM
 #82

I'll beat his offer. What was it?

I assume that by posting this in my thread, you are unable to create a new thread.  I would recommend avoiding people who are unable (intellectually or restrictively) to create their own thread.
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:44:25 AM
 #83

Increased the price I'm paying for XRP.
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 22, 2013, 12:10:49 PM
 #84

Updated my buy price.
KarmaShark
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 566


Co-founder - Helium


View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 02:58:05 PM
 #85

I have 11.9K XRP for 1.9 BTC. PM if interested.

████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
KarmaShark
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 566


Co-founder - Helium


View Profile WWW
May 22, 2013, 04:36:18 PM
 #86

Wouldn't you know it? Another successful transaction to report!

████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████





████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 22, 2013, 04:51:51 PM
 #87

Wouldn't you know it? Another successful transaction to report!

Haha, thanks for the trade KarmaShark!  Quick and smooth Smiley
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:39:03 AM
 #88

Updated my buy price.
Bowjob
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 294



View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:59:51 AM
 #89

Why did ripple go down in price?

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:08:38 AM
 #90

Why did ripple go down in price?

Higher supply? Less demand?  I think its going to go down further since the giveaway is coming this week.
CanadianGuy
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196



View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:10:27 AM
 #91

anyone want to buy my 100,000 xrp?
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:27:56 AM
 #92

anyone want to buy my 100,000 xrp?

PM sent.
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 12:11:27 PM
 #93

Daily price update.
mah87
Donator
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:35:15 PM
 #94

Daily price update.


Ugly prices. Pm me for better prices.
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:56:21 PM
 #95

Ugly prices. Pm me for better prices.

I thought you were selling your ripple.  Either way, no one likes you because you spam, harass people and post false rates.  90% of the time I offer better prices that you, the other 10% you go so low I can't beat your price, but people still sell to me because I'm honest and fair LOL.

Thanks for the bump.
mah87
Donator
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 02:58:44 PM
 #96

Ugly prices. Pm me for better prices.

I thought you were selling your ripple.  Either way, no one likes you because you spam, harass people and post false rates.  90% of the time I offer better prices that you, the other 10% you go so low I can't beat your price, but people still sell to me because I'm honest and fair LOL.

Thanks for the bump.

I'm honest and fair too. An I'm making a lot a trades... Just saying that fooling people offering 8500 when the real price is 7500.... you'll go to hell for that Smiley

Don't be mad.

People just learn how to use ripple through bitstamp... avoid that guy...
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:11:53 PM
 #97

I'm honest and fair too. An I'm making a lot a trades... Just saying that fooling people offering 8500 when the real price is 7500.... you'll go to hell for that Smiley

Don't be mad.

People just learn how to use ripple through bitstamp... avoid that guy...

I don't get upset because I know you are a troll.  You're just looking for a reaction here, but I couldn't care less.  I do more trades in one day than you did in the past week.

As for the price I offer, it is fair considering I typically buy 30k-100k XRP at a time.  If you were to try and sell 30k on the market right now you would not be able to get 7500 and you know that (or you should know that).  Do you know how the order book works?  If you are truly offering 7500XRP/1BTC rate, I will sell you a quick 40k.  PM me.

By the way, can you bump this thread for me too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212334.0
mah87
Donator
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:24:08 PM
 #98

I'm honest and fair too. An I'm making a lot a trades... Just saying that fooling people offering 8500 when the real price is 7500.... you'll go to hell for that Smiley

Don't be mad.

People just learn how to use ripple through bitstamp... avoid that guy...

I don't get upset because I know you are a troll.  You're just looking for a reaction here, but I couldn't care less.  I do more trades in one day than you did in the past week.

As for the price I offer, it is fair considering I typically buy 30k-100k XRP at a time.  If you were to try and sell 30k on the market right now you would not be able to get 7500 and you know that (or you should know that).  Do you know how the order book works?  If you are truly offering 7500XRP/1BTC rate, I will sell you a quick 40k.  PM me.

By the way, can you bump this thread for me too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=212334.0


market is offering 7800 right now. I would buy at more than that to make profit...
bdub
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 236


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 03:56:39 PM
 #99

market is offering 7800 right now. I would buy at more than that to make profit...

LOL....you are a terrible troll, why don't you just stop?
mah87
Donator
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 756

-Bitcoin & Ripple-


View Profile
May 28, 2013, 06:57:20 PM
 #100


Anyone. Ask this guy his price. Then pm me and i'll give you more bitcoin than him whatever he was ready to pay.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208329.60
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!