Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] TokenLot - Your ICO Superstore - Pre-Order Any ICO Today 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 4525 times)
stockholmes

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

I received an email from you on January 30th, saying that you sent a 'Pundi x token'.
But the 'Pundi x token' did not come in yet.
Can you tell me how it goes?
Distribution Confirmation ID cc0721e23fe6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0nganh90

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:10:57 AM

Wow great! A great technology project! I like this project! Good luck!
Vincent_h

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

Hi,

Your parter Ceek, Ico whitelist bug ?
xroreg

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

Have made test-buy.
Tried to buy Cobinhood coins.
I did send ETH, and haven't received COB tokens back to my wallet.
Be careful guys, looks like a scam for me.
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

I was going to buy some for coinmetro, but I had a few questions about their KYC process. Does anyone know if we can use tokenlot if in United States? From reading I think we can because they are accredited and based in Michigan. It also says they dont ask for ID unless you buy over 10K worth of USD, but it should work with US drivers license? That is what I get from reading the website.

Anyways I tried emailing and calling them, but I have got no response yet. Hopefully they reply on this thread.
TokenLot (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

Hi,

Your parter Ceek, Ico whitelist bug ?

What do you mean?

Have made test-buy.
Tried to buy Cobinhood coins.
I did send ETH, and haven't received COB tokens back to my wallet.
Be careful guys, looks like a scam for me.
Please don't be so quick to throw out the scam accusation. We have been around for over 7 months, and you won't find a single scam accusation against us. We have literally turned over 10s of millions of dollars to ICOs.
If you had an issue with your order please message us here or support@tokenlot.com with your email address or confirmation order ID and we'll be sure to get it taken care of.

I was going to buy some for coinmetro, but I had a few questions about their KYC process. Does anyone know if we can use tokenlot if in United States? From reading I think we can because they are accredited and based in Michigan. It also says they dont ask for ID unless you buy over 10K worth of USD, but it should work with US drivers license? That is what I get from reading the website.

Anyways I tried emailing and calling them, but I have got no response yet. Hopefully they reply on this thread.
If youre in the US, you can use TokenLot. Our enhanced KYC gets triggered for all orders over 5 ETH. Enhanced KYC requires identity verification through a passport or government issued ID.
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:18:24 AM

Is a driver license for U.S okay? Also I thought it was anything over 10,000 where the KYC was needed? Also when do I provide the KYC when I buy, or when I am claiming my tokens?

I was also wondering when do we get our tokens the same time as the other ico people do?
Also if we pay using ETH do the tokens just automatically go to that address when you guys distribute them.

Thank you for answering these questions, I just want to know before I buy, and others might want to know the same questions as well.
minion_bob

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

I've bought a Refereum tokens and 2 days ago received cancellation email (Referium cancel their sale) where Tokenlot promising me return my funds within a day. But 2 day has gone and I'm still awaiting my money. I've no response from support. Can you clarify, when I get my money back?
TokenLot (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

www.TokenLot.com | Your ICO Superstore

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:45:46 AM

Is a driver license for U.S okay? Also I thought it was anything over 10,000 where the KYC was needed? Also when do I provide the KYC when I buy, or when I am claiming my tokens?

I was also wondering when do we get our tokens the same time as the other ico people do?
Also if we pay using ETH do the tokens just automatically go to that address when you guys distribute them.

Thank you for answering these questions, I just want to know before I buy, and others might want to know the same questions as well.
Yes a drivers license is just fine. There are no actual regulations concerning when KYC has to be triggered (for example each exchange has their own limits). Our policy is that all orders over 5 ETH must go through KYC verification, before the tokens are sent to your wallet.

Yes you will receive your tokens around the same time as everyone else. As soon as they are unlocked and transferable, we start distribution.

Looking forward to you giving us a try. Thanks!

I've bought a Refereum tokens and 2 days ago received cancellation email (Referium cancel their sale) where Tokenlot promising me return my funds within a day. But 2 day has gone and I'm still awaiting my money. I've no response from support. Can you clarify, when I get my money back?
Hey minoin_bob, all Refereum refunds were sent days ago. If you still have not received yours please message here with your email address, or join our telegram channel for instant support: https://t.me/tokenlot

Sorry for the issues, but I promise a swift resolution.

xroreg

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Please don't be so quick to throw out the scam accusation. We have been around for over 7 months, and you won't find a single scam accusation against us. We have literally turned over 10s of millions of dollars to ICOs.
If you had an issue with your order please message us here or support@tokenlot.com with your email address or confirmation order ID and we'll be sure to get it taken care of.
Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it. On your advice, I sent you a mail, to the address you kindly provided.
It's 3 days no answer....
What is my next step?
Cdi808182

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

hi tokenlot can you confirm the price for dragon coin so I can buy it do you have 1000 dragon coins ?
minion_bob

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:30:44 PM

Yes a drivers license is just fine. There are no actual regulations concerning when KYC has to be triggered (for example each exchange has their own limits). Our policy is that all orders over 5 ETH must go through KYC verification, before the tokens are sent to your wallet.

Yes you will receive your tokens around the same time as everyone else. As soon as they are unlocked and transferable, we start distribution.

Looking forward to you giving us a try. Thanks!

Hey minoin_bob, all Refereum refunds were sent days ago. If you still have not received yours please message here with your email address, or join our telegram channel for instant support: https://t.me/tokenlot

Sorry for the issues, but I promise a swift resolution.

Email was sent 3 days ago - no response. Question was asked 1 day ago in telegram - no response.
5112Penn

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:25:08 PM

I have purchased several ICOs from TOKENLOT several months ago and have not yet received any of them.
I've tried contacting them via Phone & E-mail numerous times but they have not yet responded to any of my communication effort.

I'm wondering if this is a Scam and an Illigit Website. 

Be careful if purchasing from this website as you may never receive your coins or your money back.

Annie
Mr. Man

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I have purchased several ICOs from TOKENLOT several months ago and have not yet received any of them.
I've tried contacting them via Phone & E-mail numerous times but they have not yet responded to any of my communication effort.

I'm wondering if this is a Scam and an Illigit Website. 

Be careful if purchasing from this website as you may never receive your coins or your money back.

Annie

I had the same problem but did get my coin refunded after a couple emails. It is best to email them in the afternoon their time US based between 12:00-3:00 Eastern daylight time. That seems to be the best time to get a response, and I did get all my payment refunded today.
fabtho

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Tokenlot is closed since begining of septemper 2018

http://archive.is/kmCPA

Newspage about this:

https://www.wealthmanagement.com/technology/ico-superstore-settles-sec
[Suspicious link removed]j.com/articles/sec-takes-first-action-against-hedge-fund-over-cryptocurrency-investments-1536688661
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: