Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 BTC Loan/Investment for automatic escrow website  (Read 1063 times)
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:48:24 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2013, 12:07:49 PM by escrow.ms

I used to run a manual escrow site before escrow.ms,but project died as everything was manual. My domain is getting wasted, so I want to run automatic escrow website for different forum members. I have talked with gweedo (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=57136), He needs 8 BTC to develop that custom script and I don't have that much money, so i am looking for someone who either can invest in project or give 8 BTC loan for 1 month.
In return i am ready to give 8BTC after 1 month and  50% from profits for lifetime.
My project is different than other escrow sites and it will get success in short time.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 01:08:14 PM

If you don't have 8btc now, what makes you think you will have it in a month?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 02:32:25 PM

50% return off your website for life for a loan? Sorry but the word's "to good to be true" ring on this one pretty hard, can't say that's worth the risk.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 04:10:52 PM

As far as i understand this he offers to pay the principal of 8btc after 1 month AND 50% of his site as interest.
As long as the lender pays gweedo directly and gweedo returns the code only to the lender then the lender has the code as collateral in the end.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:04:22 PM

I have Bitcoins and money in LR, but i can't invest right now, as it's the only money i have.

My bank account got robbed by my girlfriend.  Cry
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:07:51 PM

50% return off your website for life for a loan? Sorry but the word's "to good to be true" ring on this one pretty hard, can't say that's worth the risk.

well yes but it's true as i don't need any money, all money will go directly to gweedo or JohnK (I assume gweedo will accept escrow) and i am giving 50% profit from my site to you because i am new here, and  i need someone who can run it with me.

As far as i understand this he offers to pay the principal of 8btc after 1 month AND 50% of his site as interest.
As long as the lender pays gweedo directly and gweedo returns the code only to the lender then the lender has the code as collateral in the end.

Yes and yeah you can save script if you are worried about your 8 BTC.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:26:15 PM

New to forums.  Check!

Offers no info about himself.  Check!

Sob story (bank account robbed).  Check!

Do.  Not.  Loan.

Even if you *do* get paid back, 50% for life is very likely to be 0. You might as well invest in a Prosper.com loan and get 9% APR return (for grade A loan).

escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 07:46:27 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 08:04:30 PM by escrow.ms

New to forums.  Check!

I am did registration here many months ago, but i was not active here.

Offers no info about himself.  Check!
I'm sorry i didn't posted any info here but did i said i will not give any info?
I also don't feel like to give my personal information (Which isn't public) to everyone, you can find my most info by simple who.is (https://www.gandi.net/whois/details?search=escrow.ms), google search ("escrow.ms") I even posted this ^ in some thread but i am unable to find my own threads.

Edit: I posted it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196570.msg2044220#msg2044220
Also i think you didn't even read whole thread

Sob story (bank account robbed).  Check!

By my Girlfriend, If you think it as a Sob story you are either stupid or you too much young to understand it.

Do.  Not.  Loan.

Even if you *do* get paid back, 50% for life is very likely to be 0. You might as well invest in a Prosper.com loan and get 9% APR return (for grade A loan).

Dear sir,Kindly fuc* yourself with your advertising, Also bitcoins are not going to me, it will go to coder and investor is getting script + his bitcoins + 50% money back because i am not some money hungry guy or some kind of asshole scammer. If you got it now, kindly do not post as i hate peoples like you who make good/bad assumptions about someone too fast.

Ps: Your name Daniel reminds me of a known online scammer from pakistaan. I am going to put you on my ignore list.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 08:05:38 PM

I have Bitcoins and money in LR, but i can't invest right now, as it's the only money i have.

My bank account got robbed by my girlfriend.  Cry

So what makes you think you will have money in a month?  If you don't have any spare cash right now, where are you going to get ~$800 from within 30 days?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:13:36 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2013, 08:25:29 PM by escrow.ms

On a side note, I am not going to die without loan nor i need it desperately and nor i am forcing anyone to loan or invest in it. If no one is interested,I will get script coded when i will be able to invest.

If you don't feel good,just ignore this thread.

I respect you guys and i also want respect in return. I am not a begger nor a scammer. I just need money (Loan or investment whatever you call it) for this project. That's it.

Thank you.
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2013, 08:23:30 PM

So what makes you think you will have money in a month?  If you don't have any spare cash right now, where are you going to get ~$800 from within 30 days?

I earn money by doing currency exchanges,trading, by selling digital goods/domains on many forums and by providing some services, hosting etc and script coding will not take 30 days, as soon as it will go online i'll get extra money.

superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 10:38:41 AM

i like the idea of automatic escrow - i wonder what kind of laws apply to this type of service or what country would be best to host this service

ok
wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 12:42:09 PM

Send me details and I may be interested.

I don't think 8 BTC is enough to create a "secure" escrow website.

You definitely can't host it on dreamhost - where you have hosting right now.

But make your argument and show me how you'll be spending the 8 BTC for creating a secure escrow website - and I'll provide the funding. If the idea is good enough, I'll also put in a bit more for an ad budget.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 01:47:43 PM

Actually Coin Lenders can secure in 20% over 90 days Smiley

New to forums.  Check!

Offers no info about himself.  Check!

Sob story (bank account robbed).  Check!

Do.  Not.  Loan.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:08:22 PM

So hang on a minute,  you ran a escrow service before.

So, I'm guessing you already have some BTC, why do you need the whole 8BTC, haven't you already got some BTC?
escrow.ms (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2013, 04:39:25 PM

So hang on a minute,  you ran a escrow service before.

So, I'm guessing you already have some BTC, why do you need the whole 8BTC, haven't you already got some BTC?

Please read thread you will find your answer.

and I am now locking this thread as it's filled with useless reply's and some sort of advertisements.

I don't need this loan now, i will make site with my own money in future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: