Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking .30 BTC loan to help get things moving and help get a little reputation.  (Read 688 times)
edric (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 04:36:29 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 05:03:05 AM by edric

First of all, my real name is Kerry Box. On most any online service you find me, I am called Edric or Fedaykin, or some variation of those. I work with a couple of companies, Larcon Foods and Chicken Express, and do quite a few small computer or electronics related jobs for home income, though I am taking a few weeks off of the 9-5 job for some personal health issues, but in no way is my family struggling. I have income from a few various online sources, ranging from $20-$50 a week, depending on the effort I'm putting in. I can provide a picture of my ID to a third party, or do my best to accommodate a lender in any way possible to satisfy their requirements.

The reason I am asking for a .30 BTC loan is to help jumpstart a couple of projects I'm working on. I'm kinda short on hardware at the moment and what I really need is a good VPS to do some (probably a LOT of) testing. One of my projects has been announced here in the forums, but is still in the early stages of development, and hasn't gained much interest yet. Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197717.0. This one isn't the important one, though, but I am thinking of moving most of its functions to a server, automating updates, etc. The real project is a turnkey, multi-coin pool server, that anyone can install on any machine, VPS, or what have you, and have a pool up and running in just a few minutes without having to dig around in config files, install a thousand dependencies, you get the picture. I haven't announced this project quite yet, as I'm still in the early stages of hammering out the config files and building a pushbutton configuration app for it.

I'm really looking for a jumpstart here, a small loan would definitely help speed up the process and would be greatly appreciated. I've been a member here since 2011, but for a while there was doing other stuff, but Bitcoin inevitably pulled me back in. I'm definitely not trying to get on the scammer list, and will take whatever steps necessary to impart confidence to any generous lenders who are reading this.

The loan terms I have in my head sound reasonable, but that is up to the lender. .30 BTC for a period of 3 weeks, at 25% interest, with .375 total paid back. I can either pay it back all at once at the end of the 3 weeks, or it may be possible for me to pay in a couple of small increments, then the remainder at the end of the 3 weeks. This, however is open for negotiation with any lender, so please message me and we can work something out. I look forward to doing some business, as I'm also trying to get my name and face known in the community!

Thanks,
Edric

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 05:24:00 PM

Sent 0.3 BTC to address in your signature.

I tried out your CryptoCoin alerts app and it has a use for me, so no need for any interest on the loan.

Loan can be returned to 1CHZYKZrEhvSHHLzGJAZnzbGtypsoRqTMx whenever you're done with it - drop me a PM when you repay if you want me to confirm you repaid in case I don't notice the repayment.
edric (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 08:17:13 PM

Awesome, thanks much, I will not let you down. Thanks for trying out Cryptocoin Alerts, and keep an eye out, there's more to come. Gonna put more exchanges in there, plus a filtering system where you will know when your coin hits a certain value. With your loan I'll be able to get a VPS for testing and stuff with my little pool project. What I'm hoping to do is be able to set up p2pool or pushpool with multiple coin daemons, and build an app around the whole thing that will be able to change all the config on the fly, and set up new a new installation with ease. All the user would have to do is download the linux .iso and install it on a VM, VPS, or physical machine and run my setup app once linux is installed. I'm trying to get it packaged up where all dependencies are included so there's no headache. This is probably my biggest project yet, and I'm working on it quite alone, so hopefully I'll have some tangible progress within the next few weeks. I'll send you an installment of the loan in a week or so.

Thanks,
Edric

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: