Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

To do a translation if you know how to translate or do a blog,  you can also join in social media campaign, they accept newbie as long as you have many friends in fb or many followers on twitter.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:26:27 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
No doubt but i think to earn bitcoin without investment is joining in some bonty campaign like signature and twitter or facebook campaign i thino that's the one way to earn bitcoin without investing or maybe trading , trading is the best way to earn bitcoin.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

Until now there are many ways we can do to earn bitcoin, in this forum of course we can also earn bitcoin by joining the signature campaigns and work in it until get paid bitcoin on the day of payment. More also some sites providers a faucet, and free bitcoin that we can claiming every time such as every second, every minute, every hour, or every day. And we can also earning bitcoin by way of mining, however this way it seems to require a high capital. In essence we can knowing many ways to earning bitcoin with a lot of reading in this forum and also reading in a google articles, there are many ways how to earn bitcoin without investment of course.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:36:41 AM

you can visit severral faucets and find the bestpaying once !
Than you have to find refferals for these faucets you can also post them in a rotator or any blog!
Many faucets also have great offerwalls where you can get good amounts of satoshis for doing some samll offers like watching videos !
a nother nice way is clicking ads in a PTC page there are manys out there !!

here is my list of best paying facuets:
http://yannik.biz/flist.php

kind regards

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

Now there are many exchanges for freelancers where you can earn by providing your services through bitcoin or other crypto-currencies. You just need to have some skills in order to make good money.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

There is lots of way of way earning bitcoin in online mainly in BCT where you can participate different campaign  like signature , Social media and blogs and vlogs campaign even you can give services for exchange of bitcoin try to deal with trusted member .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:46:08 AM

There's no easy way towards success. you must focus first on ranking up so that you can start joining a campaign and earn. Do not spam and always interact with others because you will learn a lot from them.
sourabhgupta2391

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

1.Sell goods or give services against bitcoin.
2.signature campaigns
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:30:26 PM

2.signature campaigns
i agree on no. 2 but on no. 1 i dont understand what was  that mean i believe in signature campaign because i earn through it maybe  there are a lot of ways  to get bitcoin but for me the most simple way to earn btc without investmen is joining in signature campaign.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

2.signature campaigns
i agree on no. 2 but on no. 1 i dont understand what was  that mean i believe in signature campaign because i earn through it maybe  there are a lot of ways  to get bitcoin but for me the most simple way to earn btc without investmen is joining in signature campaign.
yes i agree joining a different kind of campaign is the most simple way to earn such us tweeter ,signature,facebook,etc.to all bitcoiners today i believe that everyone knows about signature campaign because everyone in this cryptocurrency field is start on signature campaign.i think the campaign can give as more learning on how to get income on bitcoin .
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

You can get bitcoin by buying bitcoins on a trusted site. Or you can sell altcoin with dollars, you can get altcoin by following some projects in bounty room.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:13:40 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 06:24:42 PM by TrueCryptonaire

You can get bitcoin by buying bitcoins on a trusted site. Or you can sell altcoin with dollars, you can get altcoin by following some projects in bounty room.
The topic here is how to earn bitcoins without investment, so I don't think that buying bitcoins count as a way to get bitcoins without investment.
There are many ways to earn bitcoins without any investment, all you have to do is devote your time and hardwork and you will surely be awarded. The most common way to get started earning bitcoins is by doing capcha work but the reward per capcha is pretty less and the same applies to faucets so you should consider freelancing as your best option to start earning bitcoins without any investment.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:17:00 PM

There are lot of ways to earn in bitcoin. First is through signature campainge but you need to be on a higher rank, interact with other bitcoiners and read about bitcoin.If you really want to earn with bitcoin you need to breath bitcoin. Like me since I am new with bitcoin every time am with bitconers friends we exchange ideas,since I am a newbie and mostly all my friends are on the higher ranks already so is my partner.

So just invest your time and with bitcoin it's a never ending learning.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

Bitcoins can earned by doing multiple campaigns for multiple bounties if you are found eligible matching their criteria.Majorly campaigns consists of applying signatures, promoting on social networking websites , blogs, print media , translation etc. There are different ways chosen by the concerned companies how they want to promote their coins before launch in exchanges. Once you start getting respective coins you can exchange the same for any coin u like & preserve them or sell them. Thats how the campaigning concept works out.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:41:20 PM

As above there are lots of ways, from simply filling in surveys to selling your services online

If you are a technical person, maybe learn some web programming languages such as PHP and offer them online/sell scripts then reinvest your earnings wisely and you'll make good money
Peope are possible to earn without investing it's much okay. As long as they can offer their services online that bitcoin offers. They can join some signature campaign it's atleast a way to earn income without investing at bitcoin. You just need to invest time, effort, and some knowledge about what are you going to do

Well,airdrop is the answer. It is giving away of free bitcoins for advertisement but of course airdrop is rare. We can also earn bitcoins by joining campaigns. We can earn points but of course earning a unit of bitcoin will be much difficult.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

The topic here is how to earn bitcoins without investment, so I don't think that buying bitcoins count as a way to get bitcoins without investment.
There are many ways to earn bitcoins without any investment, all you have to do is devote your time and hardwork and you will surely be awarded.

Buying or selling of bitcoin is not the only way to earn even without investment. As long as you know on how to offer your service on line, as long as you have a strong determination's to learn, as long you have the courage to show your ideas through on line, as long as you don't mind of spending time of it then you have the chance to earn money even without investment.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:01:26 PM

Good afternoon!

I'd like to share a really good project with you - Nousplatform. Their Bounty Campaign has just started. It has nice terms, clear tasks, user-friendly report forms and a transparent points system. Everything is very easy!
If you have at least 200 followers in your social networks, you may begin to complete tasks today.

NOUS is the platform for decentralized investment funds on blockchain, which will remove the boundaries between funds and investors. The project was named as the best project of Cryptomind ICO-auction and keeps running at full speed.

More information about the project: https://nousplatform.com/ico
Join us at Telegram: https://t.me/Bounty_Nousplatform
Join us on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236656
Well I think it is not really possible for the all of the people to earn money without investment. Money will be double if you will invest but if you are not having the money then still no need to be worry.  There is a lot of the campaign for this kind of the situations. Joining the signature campaign, the bounty campaigns are the sites that will make you earning high profit without investment.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:11:30 PM

You have to start with investment in order to earn Bitcoins, not investment in terms of it but in terms of time, patience, and intellect. You should invest on your knowledge by sharing what you know to earn Bitcoin. It may take time as some signature campaigns only credits those who holds the right position and are deserving, but I know in the end it will all be worth it. Other says you can do programming, but that can be quit complicated if you are not really into such things. Start with signature campaigns, research, learn, share and earn through this forum. Good luck to the both of us!
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:21:22 PM

Hi welcome, you are at the right place. First of all you don't need to go anywhere else but be loyal to this forum. Now when I mean loyal don't take it in deep sense, just give adequate time here, so Firstly make sure you make constitutive posts, posts that make sense, and are more than 160+ words. Secondly always try and post daily or in a while on this Bitcoin discussion or gambling or gambling discussion. Once you think you have some good 30 - 40 posts, go to service section, search for a campaign run by Anivires only that currently accepts newbies, that also subject to availability. Or try giveaway section or Facebook or Twitter campaign. If nothing then sell some services out here hope it helps.

Hi, just curious, what we need is a 160 plus words posts from the very first posts we did? And also we can earn here? I was only told to join the forum by someone. Please help me about things about things I need to learn from these forum.. Thanks in advance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

There is plenty of money to earn. Like Faucets, Freelance Jobs, Trading, Investment, and many more but it is imperative that you have the knowledge of them to make it easier for you to make money
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: