Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NUKO]Nekonium  (Read 63320 times)
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:38:20 AM

we collected enough votes to get listed in novaexchange but is more than a month an still not listed. Let's wait some more time or myabe try to get listed in yobit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonnylatte

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:36:57 AM

Hey guys. Just discovered your altcoin. I see there are no exchanges for it. Have you considered building a decentralised exchange for it rather than waiting for a centralised exchange? I can see a couple of ways to do it:

If you have a trusted individual or group you could deposit ETH (easiest to implement the logic for this) and in return get a signed piece of data that allows you to generate an IOU on nekonium that is an ERC20 token. You could then trade that using a copy of the contracts on ethereum that implement decentralised exchanges like maker market/oasisdex, etherdelta and crryptoderivatives then when the seller wants to get ETH they could burn the token to alert the trusted party to release the ETH to their address (minus some fee to reward them for running both a nekonium and ethereum node and providing the service) the trusted party would not have to perform any transactions in this way as all they do is create signed data allowing the ones withdrawing or claiming tokens to perform the on chain transaction.

The other alternative way to do it would be atomic cross chain transactions. You would have a contract on ethereum and nekonium that locks funds from one individual and releases them to another individual after a challenge period if they know the data that resolves to some value when hashed. Revealing another hash-data in the challenge period cancels the exchange. The same contract but addresses (and currency) would be on the other chain with a cancel on one chain allowing a cancel on the other. This would have to be designed more thoughtfully than a simple IOU but it would be trustless.

You could even do these exchanges between the other etehereum alts and eventually rootstock and try and build some network effect as a low cost hub for exchange between these systems.

For anyone excited about this idea with some programming experience I recommend checking out open zepplin: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/zeppelin-solidity which is a repository of solidity contracts / patterns.

I also have my own library of example contracts: https://github.com/JonnyLatte/MiscSolidity

jonnylatte

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:50:59 AM

Here is an example of some helper contracts that would make it easy for a single trusted party to offer an IOU:

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6befb1d7b9a421207134ce6c1f9662c7

One contract would sit on the ethereum chain and simply emit an event that would alert a web3 script that could then generate the signed data for claiming the token on the nekonium chain, technically you dont need a contract for this but when it comes to redeeming the ETH funds this is the contract that allows a user to do that without a transaction from the trusted party, just their signature of the specific claim data.

The other contract is the token for the nekonium chain which allows anyone to generate your iou given the signed data of the claim from the trusted party. It contains a burn function that emits an event for the trusted party to be alarted to publish the claim for ETH on the other contract.

I have not put fees into this system but it would be trivial to add.

Some means of publishing the signed data would also be needed but with this system it would be relatively easy for anyone to audit the behaviour of the trusted party by comparing the emitted events of one contract against the claims on the other contract on the other chain.

All signatures are a hash of the data for the claim including an id and the contract address. This should prevent replay attacks if the contracts are simply deployed on each chain although in the event of a chain split having additional replay protection might be needed.

Feel free to donate nekonium tokens if you like my ideas: 0x0283b7d0d2224dd22f6bcecf4eb0cebdf8f5d282
adsabelly

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

Only the text explanation is weak, especially the only explanation of the technology of the text, you should have some logo or propaganda figure, even a title to attract people's attention, so does the reward activities will be announced
oleg1984a

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

why novaexchange.com not in a hurry to add this coin to the exchange??? it's been over a month and still no coins at auction.🙈
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:14:52 AM

I think it's hard to add a coin to the stock market without investing anything. There are many such coins. On another's hump in paradise you will not get.
spetalkuhfie

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

https://www.c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=nekonium This exchange is worth a try maybe?

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neko17

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:57:28 AM

For Ethereum ERC20 tokens:

Contract address
Token name
Token ticker code
Decimal positions
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)
Link to contract on etherscan.io

There is a 1 BTC fee for new coin additions. This helps us cover the cost of setup and any future maintenance of your coin / token.

Due to high demand listing of new coins may take up to 7 days from receipt of listing payment.

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.

Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

Hey guys. Just discovered your altcoin. I see there are no exchanges for it. Have you considered building a decentralised exchange for it rather than waiting for a centralised exchange? I can see a couple of ways to do it:

If you have a trusted individual or group you could deposit ETH (easiest to implement the logic for this) and in return get a signed piece of data that allows you to generate an IOU on nekonium that is an ERC20 token. You could then trade that using a copy of the contracts on ethereum that implement decentralised exchanges like maker market/oasisdex, etherdelta and crryptoderivatives then when the seller wants to get ETH they could burn the token to alert the trusted party to release the ETH to their address (minus some fee to reward them for running both a nekonium and ethereum node and providing the service) the trusted party would not have to perform any transactions in this way as all they do is create signed data allowing the ones withdrawing or claiming tokens to perform the on chain transaction.

The other alternative way to do it would be atomic cross chain transactions. You would have a contract on ethereum and nekonium that locks funds from one individual and releases them to another individual after a challenge period if they know the data that resolves to some value when hashed. Revealing another hash-data in the challenge period cancels the exchange. The same contract but addresses (and currency) would be on the other chain with a cancel on one chain allowing a cancel on the other. This would have to be designed more thoughtfully than a simple IOU but it would be trustless.

You could even do these exchanges between the other etehereum alts and eventually rootstock and try and build some network effect as a low cost hub for exchange between these systems.

For anyone excited about this idea with some programming experience I recommend checking out open zepplin: https://github.com/OpenZeppelin/zeppelin-solidity which is a repository of solidity contracts / patterns.

I also have my own library of example contracts: https://github.com/JonnyLatte/MiscSolidity

Thank you for the interesting things.
I will read it when I have time!

This is a great way to answer a community member! Nice!
I'l pass anyway...
brubic

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

Already found almost 400k blocks, but there is no exchange.
Why is this coin interesting to the miners, Network Difficulty: 31.788 G, Network Hash Rate: 2.21 GH, what do they expect?
Korlua

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

How can I buy NUKO?
HartmaniA

Activity: 953
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:28:08 PM

For Ethereum ERC20 tokens:

Contract address
Token name
Token ticker code
Decimal positions
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)
Link to contract on etherscan.io

There is a 1 BTC fee for new coin additions. This helps us cover the cost of setup and any future maintenance of your coin / token.

Due to high demand listing of new coins may take up to 7 days from receipt of listing payment.

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.

Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

to be added to the site
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:46 AM

Folks, I have a NUKO bag and honestly, I don't know what to do, so I'll be backing it up and I'll wait for the time to work and market Nekonium! Is the wallet backup the same as the others, or are there differences?
like the other Ethash coins, you just need back up file UTC-xxxxxx, in roaming\nekonium\keystore, it's enough.
ph1102

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

How can I buy NUKO?

You can buy it from someone here... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2024397
twinblast

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:52:03 AM

People who want buy nekonium or would like to work with me to get the coin listed, please PM.
chizhang

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:31:05 PM

Is this coin minable using GPU?
brubic

Activity: 395

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Is this coin minable using GPU?

The coin can be mined on the GPU, the dagger hashimoto algo, like the ether.

But why? If only to help the developer in his thesis work.
fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:11:45 PM

How can I buy NUKO?
Sell NUKO @ 2k satoshi

fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:36:36 AM

Hello! What about exchange? Smiley

twinblast

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:52:24 AM

I haven't heard of any yet. Do you know how much is paid listing in coinexchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: