Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods: Please Clarify on whether Oldsport is a scammer or not  (Read 1045 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:09:01 PM

Due to all the mudslinging, i can't tell. please clarify or atleast provide your opinion.

My questions:

Is Oldsport a scammer?

Is fkgrew a sock puppet?

Is viceroy a scammer?

How deep does the rabbithole go?

Thanks, i'll hang up and listen

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:10:44 PM

Clarify:

i think of all the sockpuppets that have existed, mine is the most famous

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2013, 11:12:37 PM

Clarify:

i think of all the sockpuppets that have existed, mine is the most famous

i think that's been clarified more than once bud.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2013, 03:56:06 AM

I don't know.

Be safe, use escrow.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:49:24 AM

Since you called me out I will, again, make my position clear.  I have never had ANY dealing with oldsport.  Even he makes no such claim. After watching him scam a third person I called oldsport out as a scammer in my thread here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224769.0  

I am sick an tired of all the bullshit scammers in these forums including:
TradeFortress bullshit bank.
BFL's bullshit mail order scam.

And then all the asshats in the trading forums like saudibull and liberty payout and now oldsport.  I have never scammed anyone here and I have never broken any rule or promise I've made in these forums.  Calling me a scammer is laughable.  Feel free to read all my posts and all the comments made about them.  I am unpopular BECAUSE I OUT SCAMMERS.  It's bullshit and I tell theymos all the time by reporting the baseless accusations against me made regularly by scammers I call out.  

I have never used any alt accounts to lie about any person in these forums ever.  I am amazed after two years in these forums that the admins seem to encourage sock-puppetry and so it is hard to see scammers.  But if you notice there isn't even a privacy statement on this website.    

Read the thread I made and all the other posts I led to.  Read the comments in those threads, those people are not me saying those things about the scammer.  Or just read the one below, it's the one that started my tirade against the known scammer oldsport.  The mother fucker actually pretended english was his second language to steal from a foreigner.  What a piece of shit.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202313.0

All scammers must be stopped.

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:56:58 AM

Since you called me out I will, again, make my position clear.  I have never had ANY dealing with oldsport.  Even he makes no such claim. After watching him scam a third person I called oldsport out as a scammer in my thread here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=224769.0  

I am sick an tired of all the bullshit scammers in these forums including:
TradeFortress bullshit bank.
BFL's bullshit mail order scam.

And then all the asshats in the trading forums like saudibull and liberty payout and now oldsport.  I have never scammed anyone here and I have never broken any rule or promise I've made in these forums.  Calling me a scammer is laughable.  Feel free to read all my posts and all the comments made about them.  I am unpopular BECAUSE I OUT SCAMMERS.  It's bullshit and I tell theymos all the time by reporting the baseless accusations against me made regularly by scammers I call out.  

I have never used any alt accounts to lie about any person in these forums ever.  I am amazed after two years in these forums that the admins seem to encourage sock-puppetry and so it is hard to see scammers.  But if you notice there isn't even a privacy statement on this website.    

Read the thread I made and all the other posts I led to.  Read the comments in those threads, those people are not me saying those things about the scammer.  Or just read the one below, it's the one that started my tirade against the known scammer oldsport.  The mother fucker actually pretended english was his second language to steal from a foreigner.  What a piece of shit.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=202313.0

All scammers must be stopped.

Chill out viceroy, after you called Oldsport out he got caught scamming. it was long after i posted this thread. i wasn't accusing you of being a scammer i was just asking the question.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:57:47 AM

Just wanted to be clear.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 03:58:50 AM

Just wanted to be clear.

yeah you made your point G. i'm glad you alerted us to the scam of Oldsport. i almost walked into it.

Oldsport

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:24:38 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

yeah you made your point G. i'm glad you alerted us to the scam of Oldsport. i almost walked into it.

Priceless. Walked into what? Viceroy do you seriously have to compliment yourself on your shills to feel like your worth the shit you swim in?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 07:55:01 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

Priceless. Walked into what? Viceroy do you seriously have to compliment yourself on your shills to feel like your worth the shit you swim in?

That's some nice rep you gave me, "Dumbass" lol funny.

Can this kid just be banned already? All he's doing is trolling and scammin'.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Oldsport

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 07:57:24 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

Did you hop on the wrong account?

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:00:22 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

now he thinks that me Diamond Cardz and Viceroy are the same person. literally to stupid to insult

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 08:09:26 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

http://gyazo.com/52789b46173ed7ffd595b9dd290e7993 Are you an absolute retard, lmao?

The thing is, I can actually type with proper grammar. (no offense to r3wt)

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 08:14:46 PM

Just wanted to be clear.

http://gyazo.com/52789b46173ed7ffd595b9dd290e7993 Are you an absolute retard, lmao?

The thing is, I can actually type with proper grammar. (no offense to r3wt)

None taken D.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: