Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Musiconomi - A New Music Economy That Works for Everyone (MCI)  (Read 10254 times)
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:17:59 AM

The price of this token would have also dumped greatly by now, hardly will one find a project that didn't suffer a great deep in price this last weekend. I will like to ask what is the ICO price of this token

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPedro (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:00:06 PM

That's an awesome project! are u going to have an additional issue?

We have a portion of tokens set aside for future funding, but we don't plan on selling them until the funds are actually needed, probably a few years down the road. However, MCI tokens should be coming to an exchange near you in the next couple weeks so you can pick some up there if you are interested in the project!

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:00:43 PM

The price of this token would have also dumped greatly by now, hardly will one find a project that didn't suffer a great deep in price this last weekend. I will like to ask what is the ICO price of this token

During the crowdsale, the price of one MCI came out to about $0.24

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
finles_mngr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:43:42 AM

That's an awesome project! are u going to have an additional issue?

We have a portion of tokens set aside for future funding, but we don't plan on selling them until the funds are actually needed, probably a few years down the road. However, MCI tokens should be coming to an exchange near you in the next couple weeks so you can pick some up there if you are interested in the project!

Thanks!
yugu

Activity: 238

^_^

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:59:48 PM

Two questions:
1. When is it planned to trade on Bittrex?
2. Could you please be so kind to clarify, how Musiconomi Tokens will connect to MusicCoin?
A lot of people, me including, don't understand this at all.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:34:16 AM

Two questions:
1. When is it planned to trade on Bittrex?
2. Could you please be so kind to clarify, how Musiconomi Tokens will connect to MusicCoin?
A lot of people, me including, don't understand this at all.

1. We are currently in talks with exchanges. I'm not allowed to name which ones, but you can probably make educated guesses based on which exchanges previous Cofoundit projects have launched on. That being said, the exchanges are being very cautious right now thanks to the recent SEC ruling and China debacle, so new token additions are taking longer than normal across the board.

2. Musiconomi tokens (MCI) will not have any connection to Musicoin (MUSIC). Our team is originally from the Musicoin project, and launched the Musiconomi project as the next step towards what the music industry really needs. Since most of the core team members came from that project the values and philosophy remains the same. Originally we were going to use the MUSIC blockchain as the host chain for the MCI token, but decided that we needed a more mature chain to get things kicked off on right now, so are launching on the ETH chain. We may re-evaluate this decision in the future as the MUSIC foundation grows and as other competing chains become viable, as we aren't married to any particular chain and will strive to do what is best for the platform and industry as a whole.

I hope that sheds a little more light on the subject. Smiley

windmm

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

Do you guys remember the ICO price? MCI/ETH I mean
CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

Official Update: Payment Models Update

https://medium.com/musiconomi/payment-models-update-dd51d7c75600

windmm

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:31:47 AM

CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:05:23 PM

During the crowdsale, the price was 1 MCI = 0.00070592 ETH

CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:03:13 PM

Here is an update from SLACK on the situation with exchanges and token unlocking:

"We are talking to exchanges now.  They have requested documents and we have provided them (business plan, team background, smart contract audits info, etc).  Exchanges (unsurprisingly) recently increased the level scutiny they put into each listing, presumably because of statements made by several governments around the world. This is where we're at.  If I could simply call them on the phone and say "hey, could you work a little faster", I would (but I don't think it would help).  Additionally, because we are in the middle of the process, exchanges would likely be unhappy with us unlocking the tokens earlier than we said we would just because we became impatient.  This is one of the reasons we allocated "2-4 weeks"; we are not in complete control of the timing.

We are actively trying to get this listed on a reputable exchange. Please have some patience. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we hear something more concrete from them."

ngin-x

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

Here is an update from SLACK on the situation with exchanges and token unlocking:

"We are talking to exchanges now.  They have requested documents and we have provided them (business plan, team background, smart contract audits info, etc).  Exchanges (unsurprisingly) recently increased the level scutiny they put into each listing, presumably because of statements made by several governments around the world. This is where we're at.  If I could simply call them on the phone and say "hey, could you work a little faster", I would (but I don't think it would help).  Additionally, because we are in the middle of the process, exchanges would likely be unhappy with us unlocking the tokens earlier than we said we would just because we became impatient.  This is one of the reasons we allocated "2-4 weeks"; we are not in complete control of the timing.

We are actively trying to get this listed on a reputable exchange. Please have some patience. We will keep everyone updated as soon as we hear something more concrete from them."

I appreciate the effort being made towards getting MCI listed on a reputable exchange. It's better to have an exchange ready and then unlock rather than unlock them only to see it get dumped on ED. As we know already, ED has become a dumping ground for all ICO tokens because buyers are not savvy enough to use it.
CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:06:24 PM

Thanks for your patience as we are working with exchanges to get listed.
With that I’m happy to announce that the MCI token is now UNLOCKED and you can trade on Cryptopia.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MCI_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MCI_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MCI_DOGE

There are more exchanges in the works and we will announce as they list Musiconomi (MCI). 
Thanks @everyone for being a part of Musiconomi and helping to drive innovation in the music industry!

EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Just bought some on Cryptopia, project looks promising.  Smiley

CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:07:37 PM

Official Updates:

https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-update-week-4-12c6685ec663

https://medium.com/musiconomi/an-erc20-token-locker-64c70ce5b15a

CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:53:24 PM

Official Update:

Week 5 Update
https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-update-week-5-2c30a108c271

CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:23:47 PM

Official Update:

Musiconomi Signs on to Project Transparency
https://medium.com/musiconomi/musiconomi-signs-onto-project-transparency-by-santiment-c9bc3433a5c4

Musiconomi

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

Musiconomi thread has been moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261222.msg22912497#msg22912497

Thanks,

Musiconomi Team
CryptoPedro (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:41:20 AM

Musiconomi thread has been moved to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261222.msg22912497#msg22912497

Thanks,

Musiconomi Team

This is official. All further updates will take place in the new thread created by our new social media manager.

silverf28

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

this project still alive? Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: