Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I hold?  (Read 28356 times)
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

Especially if the current price is below the purchase price of the coins you have. One thing i've learned is that being patient and being able to ride the altcoin's volatility will bring good rewards in the future. It can't all be downwards you know, eventually these coins will recover and bounce back
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Of course, Hold is the most common form to increase profitability because the nature of the market is a decentralized supply. Compared with traders, I personally choose holdings because it suits the type of investment and I do not quite spend all the time for the crypto market. Growing demand is due to the popularity and scarce supply. Therefore, it is worthwhile for us to hold and seek higher profits.

That is why we are here in this forum because we sincerely believe in bitcoin that it will gonna change our life, and our perspective in  life, so holding bitcoin is one key factor for us to become successful, so it is okay for as long as you have the holdings that you will need in the future.
Greater good decision.Thats article is hopeful i think.If we wants to see a good future then crypto long time hold necessary.Because a good potential cryptocurrecy change our life.It's possible.Moreover crypto market is down now.So hold for long time and see your lighting future.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:47:26 PM

In a market as volatile as this, I am beginning to have doubts that "hodling" is the best answer to face the enormous volatility and uncertainty that characterizes the cryptos. A long time ago I stopped having a blind faith in the cryptos as the solution we were looking for to improve the current economy, when cryptos became capital hostages, so I do not think it is convenient to fall in love with any of them and one must sell as soon as the expected earnings are achieved, to re-buy in corrections.
tucoindb

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:30:59 AM

When you decide to invest in something you have to consider carefully to invest in it. And once you have decided to invest then you must persevere to maintain it because the market is up and down is normal. You have perseverance I believe you will succeed. Believe in your ability and your self. One day you will be rewarded.
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

if you have a lot of bitcoin the best way to do is to hold it for a long time because there is chance that the price of bitcoin will rapidly go up. Furthermore, holding is the best way to earn more income and having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the near future.
happypencil

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Just calm down and relax. It will come back from the original price. If you take it, it will bring huge profits if you buy it now, but if you sell at low price you will lost.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

If you want make profit then surely for you my suggestion is to select either/both two way .
First option is to hold your altcoins and wait until the price reach to that hight where you bought and this will surely need lots of patience .
Second option for you is to invest more money in those altcoins again , and make that coin at average price at which you bought .
If you will select second option then tmyou will need to invest more money but you will not need to wait for long time and with small increase in price of that coin will result into recover of loss with profit also .
So better to go with tension free mind and make investment wisely otherwise keep calm and hold until the market come back at high price .
makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

At this time, you must add a little more ,market is recovering ,so selling bitcoin is a wrong time. If you want to get more benefits, just hold .
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

hold it but do something more activities because we can not survive like that holding is good but people who dose not have much capital then what they will do they can not survive so better is do something else with that and if you invested and price is low then keep holding is better option and sell it when you get the good price and putt more invest.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

I have recently took investing on poloniex serious. Ever since I've invested the alt coins have been down. Do the amount of coins I posses go up if I stay. Also, do I have to wait for the coins to go back to their original price that I bought fo in order to make a profit? What are the reasons to holding if prices are down? Thank-you.

I believe that at the moment you can think of holding the ADA, you can see that in the next 2 months the ADA has a lot of outstanding events and makes the pump price very strong, so I believe you have Can buy ADA at this time. You should start collecting ADA at 24x-25x sts, to maximize profit. The expected return after 2.5 months may be X4.

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

I think you should hold ADA at this time, the ADA is a very potential coin and it can grow strongly in 2018. I expect in the next two to three months the price of the ADA will be able to x2 to x4 At present, you should start buying ADA at 24x-25x sts in order to get the most profit. ADA has a lot of projects and plans to grow strongly in the next two months, so I am very much expecting this project.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

But we all know that, it is what we should do to earn money in here, otherwise, i think that no one would be in this forum.

yes you should hold your bitcoin when the value of the bitcoin is still low. You need to wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and higher so that your bitcoin will grow faster and in high value.

Just bitcoin? I would hold all those coins that are on the top 10 at this moment, those are the most profitable ones.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

if you have a lot of bitcoin the best way to do is to hold it for a long time because there is chance that the price of bitcoin will rapidly go up. Furthermore, holding is the best way to earn more income and having a lot of bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the near future.
I will also suggest that you should hold your bitcoin, because still bitcoin is trading in a low price, and very soon it is expected that its price will start increasing, therefore i think that you should hold for some more time because bitcoin price will increase too much very soon and will surely give us a good profit, I myself holding a good number of bitcoin and still not even thinking about it to sell it.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

Prices can be reduced for various reasons, you need to understand them in order to make reasonable decisions. For example, the price reduction may be a protracted downtrend. Or this is one of the stages of great volatility. In any case, if you do not know what to do, you need to sell coins in time and wait for the situation to become more understandable or to listen to expert opinion.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

Buy low and sell high. When you buy a coin for one price, when the price of the coin drops, you should hold the coins and wait until the price rises.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:07:28 AM

I would suggest to hold Altcoins like ETH because of its great reputation. ETH have the potential bloom like bitcoins. I started to collect ETH for long term investment. Collecting Bitcoin is kinda saturated now. But you can still hold bitcoins if you have any for future investment. Like I said, give Altcoins a chance. For sure it will bloom like bitcoins, no one knows.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

If Bitcoin in future have can growth to the moon, the altcoin market will growth too. This situation very reasonable because most investor want buy Bitcoin because they hope can earn money from Bitcoin.
I think that most not to buy bitcoin. if it would be all otherwise, the demand bitcoin in the market would be much more, but it we today not observe.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

I think that at the moment you should hold a very promising TRX and there are a lot of important projects coming up next month. I believe that with the success that the TRX has achieved, the price of the TRX will probably be worth the X5, so buy the TRX right now so you can not miss a super profit. At present the price of the TRX is at $ 600 and you can completely plan and start buying.
alex6464

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

Theres nothing wrong about holding your coin.You dont have to be worry, not all the time it is on a low value.Just be patiently wait for the day it wil increase again.investing is risky but you to trust your coin and wait for the right time.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

Yes, holding is the safest and simplest to do among the things in cryptocurrency which will provides you income. Holding will gives you income without doing anything or too much effort for that income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: