Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Design is important for ICO projects  (Read 19176 times)
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:45:52 AM

You may be true. But once more, what kind of design that will be worthy for the future investment? I'm sure that design is very important, but we must also not only offer the promising design of the project, but also the trusted project proven y the real team photo and data to build the investors trusts. Besides, we must know the design of the project that will be valuable for the future, I personally choose the real product concept.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:49:36 AM

20%, because a good design will also help make investors interested and participate in investing in ico. the rest, the concept is the most important.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:09:29 AM

Thats right! Design and its color would be a good factor for success specially if you have a colorful design with primary colors :red blue yellow. I always notice that specially for restaurants which I think is also applicable in cryptoworld. And of course the content itself.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:18:01 AM

How can a project do without a quality design and still succeed? The design is not all about the logo or a single picture. It cuts across all the aspect of the project and it is very broad. How the website is arranged with colour combination can tell an investor the seriousness level of the team behind the project. This must also reflect in the whitepaper and other social media outlets of the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:25:57 AM

Project design is very crucial to the projects Success, a poorly designed project will affect the project negatively. Usually, the first contact potential investors have with a project is its design and if well done will be the first marketing.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:37:43 AM

The design is indeed important and very useful to be able to attract investors or people who see a project. So for this, the design is very influential with the success of the project, good design does not rule out the possibility that the project can develop.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 03:56:30 PM

I am a designer I have been working from different ICO since 2yrs ago. If you cannot invest in design how come people will believe your ICO. People will tend to trust an ICO with a good branding versus an ICO with crappy designs.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 05:03:57 PM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
I have seen a lot of ICOs and STOs with simple design that collected enough money, reached Hard-Cap. It is not about the design, but about the revolutionary product that brings profit to the investors.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:54:31 PM

There are too many ICOs to skimp on the information and what investors often approach as a website or logo. If the design of these things is bad, it will lead to investors underestimating the project. This is also one of the reasons why ICOs projects fail
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:57:54 PM

If the ICO wants to succeed, then every detail is important. Design is not as important as whitepaper or experience of developers, but it is of course an element that investors pay attention to.

Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:41:35 AM

The design is indeed important to offer a product, packaged designs are so neat to be able to attract readers and those who see.
So a design can attract investors to join so that the success of the product is also the influence of creative design.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:46:33 AM

Design is not about image, writing display and arrangement of words is a part of design too.. both must be balanced.. if a product have both of them, im sure, more people will interesting..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:57:17 AM

Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
First impression is one of many deciding key for success of a project/product.
When ever a project/product could gain good support since the beginning of a project/product introduction, it can also be used as an indication for a good future on the project/product itself.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:41:14 AM

People see first that a design that is so creative and interesting, ICO project design must be made with innovation and with a unique set of words, people who read or see will be interested and think positively so that they can make the product popular with many people and achieve success.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:46:56 AM

How to design your ICO website is more important to make all investor interested with your project, I check many ICO have ad design for their website and make many investor low interested with their ICO, make good design for your ICO and keep it for the future.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 04:08:23 AM

Didn't realize this was self promotion from the title. You should post your offer in 'services' section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:22:00 PM

I like projects that looks good, especially at the moment when almost every ICO looks the same. But it is not important for the success of a company, what really matters are whitepaper, team and the product.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:43:31 PM

20%, because a good design will also help make investors interested and participate in investing in ico. the rest, the concept is the most important.

Oh, the design does not mean too much. The product and the concept mean a lot. The design is the last thing I pay attention to when I am choosing an ICO. The project, not the picture should raise interest itself.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:43:38 PM

Design is a first part to attract investors. For example, with a meticulously invested website, it will make investors feel safe and trust this is a good project
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:36:56 PM

It is not just the website that should be well designed, even the thread should have good graphics, by so doing, more investors will be attracted to the project.
So, first impression to everything matters.
Even scammers understand this concept, which is why some of them that truly mean to scam and are ready to spend first, will present a website that is very enticing and catchy to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: