Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTS} Amazon,Xbox,Starbucks & more Gift Codes below face value  (Read 5131 times)
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:09:06 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2013, 08:44:44 PM by Welsh

Hi there,

I have been selling most of these on bitmit.net, but would like to expand and offer them on the forum.
I charge less than face value for most of the gift codes.
I can offer physical cards on request, but please send me a private message about that, this is only for digital codes which can be sent via email/private message.

You can check what I have for sale at bitmit.net: https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Welsh

You can also check my feedback at bitmit.net

I have 0 NEGATIVE feedback, a few neutrals and mostly positives.

I can offer escrow directly at bitmit.net or by a service here on the forums.

Current gift codes & pricing:

$1,$5 and $10  Amazon.com Gift Codes

Disclaimer:Only VALID at amazon.com

Pricing:
$1 = $0.85
$5 = $4.85
$10 = $9.85

When you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card to your account, the funds will be stored in Your Account and automatically apply to your next eligible order. The original expiration date, if any, applies to any unused funds.

Locate the claim code.
Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn't the 16-digit card number.
 Go to Your Account.
 Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account.
 Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Account.
Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout. You won't be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.

Note: If your order total is more than your gift card funds, the extra can be paid for by credit card.

$20 Wii Gift Code

Pricing:
$20 = $17.00

Description: Wii Points Card for downloading extra features and content, including the greatest games from the NES, Super NES, N64, Sega Megadrive and NEC TurboGrafx video game consoles. Using the card is as easy as entering a Wii Points Card code at a Wii onscreen menu.

Usa 800 microsoft points

Pricing:
800 points = $9.50

Description: Xbox LIVE is the online service for your Xbox 360. Connect and use Xbox LIVE Points to rent and buy HD movies or download full Xbox 360 games. Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.

League of Legends Starter Pack

Pricing:
Starter pack = $4.50

Description: Includes 5 champions, 7 day xp boast and a 1 day ip boast.

Disclaimer: Will only work on North american servers

$10 Google Play Gift Code

Pricing:
$10 = $9.00

Description: Information all at this link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Google-Play-10-eGift-Card-Email-Delivery/21670290

I will be adding more gift codes and making the images a more suitable size.
Please if you would like to order any of these items, please post below or send me a private message.
I will ask you to post in my reputation thread here on the forums when the order has been completed.

I will do a background check on all users before considering trading with them, I will see if they have been involved in any sketchy threads or have scam accusations against them.
If you are not considered trustworthy or don't have any past evidence, then I will either ask you to send the Bitcoin first or use a escrow service.

After completing a trade, I will ask if you could take the time and post any feedback at this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201319.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 08:03:29 PM

Any chance you can get Amazon.DE gift cards too?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 08:27:11 PM

I could look into that for you, I think I should be able to Smiley.
I'll get back to you if I can.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 06:11:45 AM

I could look into that for you, I think I should be able to Smiley.
I'll get back to you if I can.

Much obliged good sir Smiley
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 01:11:53 AM

I will be able to sell amazon.de gift codes!

I can do:

1 amazon.de
or
2 amazon.de

I will offer 50 amazon.de if I get more people wanting them via here or bitmit.
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:28:29 AM

Sold out of starbucks codes for the time being.

Will be ordering a few more in the next few days.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________-

Thinking of adding options for Ebay gift codes and minecraft gift codes, these codes would most likely have 5-25% taken off the original price.
bdub

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 08:12:55 PM

I'm curious why there is a bigger discount on the $1 Amazon codes than the $5, $10?  Its kind of like reverse of bulk purchasing haha Smiley
gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 01:47:33 AM

Interested in both the iTunes and Amazon cards, but I gotta ask...where are you getting these from?
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Hi there,

I have been selling most of these on bitmit.net, but would like to expand and offer them on the forum.
I can offer physical cards on request, but please send me a private message about that, this is only for digital codes which can be sent via email/private message.

You can check what I have for sale at bitmit.net: https://www.bitmit.net/en/user/Welsh

$1,$5 and $10  Amazon.com Gift Codes

Pricing:
$1 = $0.85
$5 = $4.85
$10 = $9.85

When you redeem an Amazon.com Gift Card to your account, the funds will be stored in Your Account and automatically apply to your next eligible order. The original expiration date, if any, applies to any unused funds.

Locate the claim code.
Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn't the 16-digit card number.
 Go to Your Account.
Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout. You won't be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.

Note: If your order total is more than your gift card funds, the extra can be paid for by credit card.

$20 Wii Gift Code

Pricing:
$20 = $17.00

Description: Wii Points Card for downloading extra features and content, including the greatest games from the NES, Super NES, N64, Sega Megadrive and NEC TurboGrafx video game consoles. Using the card is as easy as entering a Wii Points Card code at a Wii onscreen menu.

Usa 800 microsoft points

Pricing:
800 points = $9.50

Description: Xbox LIVE is the online service for your Xbox 360. Connect and use Xbox LIVE Points to rent and buy HD movies or download full Xbox 360 games. Keep games fresh with new map packs, new songs and workouts.

Pricing:
Starter pack = $4.50

Pricing:
$10 = $9.00

Description: Information all at this link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Google-Play-10-eGift-Card-Email-Delivery/21670290

Please if you would like to order any of these items, please post below or send me a private message.
I will ask you to post in my reputation thread here on the forums when the order has been completed.

I will do a background check on all users before considering trading with them, I will see if they have been involved in any sketchy threads or have scam accusations against them.
If you are not considered trustworthy or don't have any past evidence, then I will either ask you to send the Bitcoin first or use a escrow service.

After completing a trade, I will ask if you could take the time and post any feedback at this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201319.0

How do you get these at less than face value?
Welsh (OP)
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 10:18:06 AM

Hi there,

$1,$5 and $10  Amazon.com Gift Codes

Pricing:
$1 = $0.85
$5 = $4.85
$10 = $9.85

Locate the claim code.
 Go to Your Account.

$20 Wii Gift Code

Pricing:
$20 = $17.00

Usa 800 microsoft points

Pricing:
800 points = $9.50

Pricing:
Starter pack = $4.50

Pricing:
$10 = $9.00

How do you get these at less than face value?

I don't.

I buy them and original price. Sell them on, and hopefully Bitcoin will raise in value.
Everyone's a winner if that happens, you get your gift codes for cheap & I benefit in the long run.
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

bought from welsh, went smoothly

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
chungenhung
Legendary

Activity: 1134