Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Big toe the longest or the one next is or there both equal
My big toe is by far the longest - 1 (100%)
My big toe and the one next to it are the same length - 0 (0%)
The toe next to my big toe is the longest - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big toe the longest or the one next is or there both equal  (Read 756 times)
matthewh3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 07:57:08 PM

My big toe is the longest the same as my dad and his dad before but my sisters is not.  My surname is Holt which is popular in Denmark and Norway so I think there is a good chance I'm Y chromosome haplogroup I1a but its only 50:50.  As its in Northern Germany and Scandinavia that I1a is most common.  If anything I'm a left-wing liberal but the Nazis based there master race on the Nordic peoples.  I don't know all the parts of there racism and if toe length came into it.  Also every Royal house in Europe descends from Germanic nobility of male line descent.  The nobility don't share there DNA coding often.  On the paternal line I1a men share a closer male descendent to group J which is ethnic Jewish and Arabs.  If they're any ethnic Jewish or Arabic men who fall on this thread please post your big toe length or anyone who has had there Y chromosome detailed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: