Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiring Blockchain Developer For Crowdfunding Project!  (Read 487 times)
ldgryvvh (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

We are looking for blockchain developers to help implement the technology on our platform the same way exchanges handles cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. pm me or email me at gabriel.pan@germinate.biz

more info: www.smsadvisory.net
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

We are looking for blockchain developers to help implement the technology on our platform the same way exchanges handles cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals. pm me or email me at gabriel.pan@germinate.biz

Good Luck - blockchain developers are in short supply! I recommend to offer a % of the funds raised to get someone on board.
TheRedDevil

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

<DM to add>

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:05:10 PM

Interesting...

<DM to add>
daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

Good Luck - blockchain developers are in short supply! I recommend to offer a % of the funds raised to get someone on board.

Maybe he is offering payment instead of %%%  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: