Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening to the coin market? Can it be lower?  (Read 1060 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:21:59 AM

I've bought some altcoin ealier and now they are going down dramatically, I really confused right now, what should I do? should I sell all or keep waiting?
Siacon at 619sts, Reddcoin 120sts, Expanse 132000sts, Stellar 1900sts, DGB 2100sts, XRP 10500sts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:24:42 AM

all of your coins are trash, you should sell before they are 0.
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

I've bought some altcoin ealier and now they are going down dramatically, I really confused right now, what should I do? should I sell all or keep waiting?
Siacon at 619sts, Reddcoin 120sts, Expanse 132000sts, Stellar 1900sts, DGB 2100sts, XRP 10500sts.

If you want to panic sell, go ahead. many in here will be glad to buy it from you Smiley
Metros

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:26:09 AM

You're wrong, most of his coins aint trash at all, maybe Steller but that's about it.
mktorn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:57:33 AM

It depends on how critical that money was for you, if you don't mind letting it sit there then you can wait it out to see if they recover and go back up. It could take weeks, months or even years, there is no way to tell. If you don't care about leaving the money there for a while then might as well leave it to see if it recovers in the future.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:04:48 AM

There is no reason to sell coins for lower price. Hold coins and price will go up again.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

Terrible choices

wait until august I guess now will be a few bumps up perhaps...

get into better projects though asap

Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

jump ship to a safe haven (ltc)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:33:30 AM

You have to hold until the price rises, which may take some time
or as Aureliusy says run for cover to the LTC safe haven  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goldenchip

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

The answer is yes, but seeing that prices have had a cumulative drop in the last seven days, I don't think they will drop much lower than that.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

I would hold on to the coins and wait for it to recover. It take some times but i am confident that the price will rise if you hold. Best of luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:46:50 AM

Well all of the altcoins are going down include bitcoin's price and bitcoin's price is down trend because of the activation segwit2x on bitcoin's network, if you made invested on the altcoins for short term investment ( trading altcoins) you must sell and stop lost right now because the down trend will keep until August 1st but if you made invested for long time you must keep waiting.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

If you can afford to, it would be wise to wait until the price recovers for the coins which might take some time but to panic sell because they have gone into negative might cause you regrets.  It isn't just your coins it is the entire market, just looking at coinmarketcap right now is a sea of red.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:18:13 AM

I have never seen any coin dropping to 0 even not some shit coins with 0 trading volume  Grin and what most of the coins OP have bought lies in top position based on marketcap so I don't think he need to panic on a correction every altcoin is having right now.

Patience is key in crypto trading..  Wink
secretservice

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

I would say this trend can go on until the end of the week. But everything will depend on how Bitcoin will react in the market.. at this point it seems that everything is interconnected.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

This is ordinary in crypto world it is how these markets operate, you can sell if you want or you can on the other hand hope that they will gain the same price as before. Thats why the no1 rule to trading is : never invest more than you could afford to lose.

Also in my opinion you put money on some alts that in my opinion don't have some major/huge potential but of course nobody can predict the market nor understand all the things behind it. The thing that I am sure of is that most of the time after some huge fall we enter the green zone so if everything plays out you could earn back your investment.I will personally advise you to wait, wait even if it takes 1-5 years you never know what will happen.

We could all just waste our money as cryptocurrency could be worth 0$ in future as this is all highly still experimental.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

The market is crashing and very chaotic at the moment, so it is not a good time to do trading and the coin you bought almost all of them are not popular coin, so you need to be ready to lost a lot of money, buying eth or btc maybe a good move, buying alt coin is not a smart move
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

Crypto is a volatile market. It is natural for it to have wild swing like what we are experiencing right now. At one point it can be surging very high only to reverse on the next minute. That is why it is crucial to have a good entry point when trading crypto. You can panic sell now but if you have guts you can tank it and hope that it will reverse its trends and have a positive profit after a few months.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:24:22 PM

If you want to panic sell, go ahead. many in here will be glad to buy it from you Smiley
Yes i do agree if your are a trader then definitely you grab this opportunity if you go panic you loss the most . Think wisely and make proper research its not happening with one coin apart from LTC all coins going down.
AiWanChu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

actually nows the perfect time to buy, get yourselves some cheap alts and wait a few months, you'll thank me later Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: