Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Looking for] People to do what I ask them for  (Read 927 times)
Levitron (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

PM me I'm looking for some people to do some tasks for me. Message me if interested and your price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

What are you looking for? Will you explaine it more here? We need more detail about what you need. So first edit your post with more detail's. Than i might be help you.
Edit your post with all details,hope you would found help from this forum people.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

I can do it. I have all the time. Just send me a message about the  task and will talk about the price.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

Provide more details about the task please, perhaps I can do it for you, but I need full details and also the price suggested.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:08:40 PM

I'm interested!
If i don't know what i have to do and how long it will take i don't know how much i will charge for that job.
Please send me details and we will talk about reward.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:09:09 PM

PM me I'm looking for some people to do some tasks for me. Message me if interested and your price
How can anyone send you his price without even know what kind of task required from him !! Also posting the nature of the tasks and some details  on public will give you more credibility and if the tasks is legal and worth the payment you will get a lot of applies
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

so anything under the sun just whatever task you wanted to ask for anyone who will applied with your offer? maybe you can provide some additional details
so we can sen you a message if we think we are qualified and also we can rate ourselves before doing any actions.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:16:28 PM

I don't want to put some sarcastic post here so I will be kind.

What is the work? task? You are lacking of information. How come people can give their willingness if they don't have an idea about what is the work all about? Come back to this thread and clear things up.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:19:23 PM

It's always the foreigners,  the non English speakers,  who jump up people like this's asses.  Oh yes MASSA!!
Don't you people realize how much you degrade your dignity by doing so?
And then there are the shit posters.  You people disgust me.   And OP needs to spell out what he wants done.  In public, not by PM.
Levitron (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:54:00 PM

The task will be posting things on different forum
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

I hope it is nothing illegal like

"kill Satoshi"
"steal satoshi's bitcoin stash"
"Hack bitcoins"

or anything like that. "What I ask them for" seems very vague for a service you are looking for.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:15:14 PM

Can you give more detail about your tasks? You need people from which country and your task is related to something and the payrate. It's too difficult

if you let people dicide the payrate. So give more detail about it and I will send you a PM if I'm interested in your tasks Wink
Levitron (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

I hope it is nothing illegal like

"kill Satoshi"
"steal satoshi's bitcoin stash"
"Hack bitcoins"

or anything like that. "What I ask them for" seems very vague for a service you are looking for.

Nothing crazy like that, just need someone to follow me around and do what i tell them, pm me if interested
onnz423

Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:51:36 PM

I have some time in my hands and i am interested. However since you are a pretty new user here, escrow is a must or you complete the payment first and then i do the task. PM me for more information and info about your rates.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

All the people willing to do tasks for him without knowing what they're suppose to do belong to the same scum of the internet who would go heights to earn a few satoshi's.The job is obviously something illegal that's why Op didn't mention it in the original post.
Levitron (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:05:29 PM

nah nothing illegal, not much details because im just lazy, hence why im asking folks to do some small tasks for me
khufuking

Merit: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:18:48 PM

nah nothing illegal, not much details because im just lazy, hence why im asking folks to do some small tasks for me
Nah you are not lazy you are just an idiot who just think people will follow him blindly . you claim you are lazy and yet you answer questions posted on you thread. You know you would have been better just post one line info about the task .  than this useless replies you keep posting  Mr.lazy  Wink

Levitron (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:33:56 PM

Nah you are not lazy you are just an idiot who just think people will follow him blindly . you claim you are lazy and yet you answer questions posted on you thread. You know you would have been better just post one line info about the task .  than this useless replies you keep posting  Mr.lazy  Wink

Nah he wants details, actually you and him are the lazy ones I already mentioned in one line what task I wanted go read the whole thread
Levitron (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

also i am now curious what illegal things you can do with asking people to do small tasks, because you guys seem experts at it
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

also i am now curious what illegal things you can do with asking people to do small tasks, because you guys seem experts at it
Like - > Giving fake feedbacks/reviews
 -> Installing/sharing malware over other forums
 -> Promoting your HYIP/Ponzi over other forums
 -> Fake advertising
and the list goes on...unless you mention it specifically,there are endless possibilities.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: