Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:38:11 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

Looks like the moderators at the Bitcoin.com forum already stopped the Recoin spam operation cold on their tracks. Their accounts are getting banned left and right.

A this point in time Maksim's operation is a clear failure and just pathetic how they make a joke out of themselves.

Funny to see all the shallow shatter between all of these fake accounts. Just a reminder to people that these guys just have a fake hype machine going on.
Well, now you are coming to REcoin topic to spam? How sad does your life have to be, if you come the the topic dedicated to REcoin, to write 0-meaning posts?
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

Hello, 2 days ago I've heard Kraken's company is planning to develop ASAP, any relying facts there so it could be submitted(mb wanna invest with them in future)??
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

It's just that people are afraid of new phenomena. Especially scary to invest in something new own money

Wink
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:37:04 PM

dont really like this coin Undecided
Could u explain me why?
bacause it is based on the real estate?
I think this is only its advantage))
A significant advantage!
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

It's just that people are afraid of new phenomena. Especially scary to invest in something new own money

Wink

Guys, we mustn't be afraid Smiley Choose new and progressive programs!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:21:37 AM

Today I saw a new publication about the recoin. There are answers to some questions that were unclear to me. Maybe someone will find it useful too.
https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/662/the-flagship-of-the-charitable-cryptocurrencies-is-about-to-make-the-ico/

If I can definitively [bit]connect REcoin with BitConnect, will somebody give me a blowjob AND a reach-around? Teaser: I can do it via the 7260 W. Azure Dr address thanks to the Wayback Machine.

PM me or post here, for I'm now watching this thread.

Bruno

Full Disclosure: I'm currently in the process of blackmailing BitConnect for U$100,000 to stay mum but willing to trade for my new offer expressed above.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:18:18 AM

Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

lol are u seriously???
real estate is not an optimal asset to invest

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.

why are you laughing? btc is very good investment, its price is rising everyday. real estate isn't the best today.

btc is good investment but can you live in that? or cooking? i don't think so. it good if you has some money and can spend it for it and then forget for a long time about and wake up one day billionaire. RE is will always better investment that other type

so you said that you can live in REcoin, interesting...

no, here i mean that you can not just invest in real estate and waiting for a miracle, you also can buy RE and it is much more profitable than invest at all
serhishulak

Activity: 159

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:47:35 AM

Well guys, I've red an article on Reuters that states that real estate is not an optimal asset to invest in for the next couple of years. Are there any other good investment options for a cautious investor?

lol are u seriously???
real estate is not an optimal asset to invest

so what do you think is better? BTC maybe Cheesy Huh or other crypto? RE is will always good investment if you know where should buying it.

why are you laughing? btc is very good investment, its price is rising everyday. real estate isn't the best today.

btc is good investment but can you live in that? or cooking? i don't think so. it good if you has some money and can spend it for it and then forget for a long time about and wake up one day billionaire. RE is will always better investment that other type

investing in RE is not buying  Wink

WHAT? If it's not buying, we don't need money for investing?
Can you explain your thoughts?

i mean that invest in RE not give you house or etc so you can't say "can you live in that? or cooking?" because no, you can't.

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:55:28 AM

i think the only profitable thing in this crypto is its bounty system..
Well, of course you can say that in recent times, prices for real estate are very changeable, but where else can you invest money if not in this project?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Well, of course you can say that in recent times, prices for real estate are very changeable, but where else can you invest money if not in this project?

BCC and SNRG come to mind.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:00:24 PM

I think the bonus system is a very good option. In any case, you can invest money here
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:02:05 PM

Wink

Guys, we mustn't be afraid Smiley Choose new and progressive programs!
It sounds tempting! After all, who does not want to be progressive?
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:03:37 PM

Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:36:33 PM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:53:44 PM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:58:17 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 05:59:59 PM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
There is always a risk. In any invest
MaryBiggle

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Such a good program, if you have many friends)
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:09:29 PM

Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: