Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19039 times)
ToryTompson

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

Hi fans and devs.
Since i have noticed lately quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you         
Thank you very much for your interest and time that you have devoted to organize this discussion on a subject of great significance and importance for a lot of us.

You have lost your main idea, what is the next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ToryTompson

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:13:47 PM

Oh my Huh
Real estate as a base was really good idea. Why you can't just improve it??

Or return our money!!!
How you will "treat" our trust?Huh
_Mirena_

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:35:22 PM

Whaaaaat? it's really unexpected. why should i use cryptocurrency that lost its main idea and support
 developers that weren't able to do their project well.
Bexter

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

IMPORTANT!!! URGENTLY!!!
OFFICIAL STATEMENT FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE RECOIN GROUP MAX ZASLAVSKY

My fellow REcoin investors, real estate professionals and cryptocurrency enthusiasts!

For the last year, we’ve strived to tune the communications channels between the REcoin team and you, our investors and partners, in such a way that would create unbridled levels of openness in information exchanges to help you get genuinely excited about the REcoin project. I’m proud to say that it’s worked out very well so far and I hope we’ll manage to keep the atmosphere of trust that’s been well established within our community clear of any conjectures.

On August 7, REcoin went live raising over $1.5 million in direct REcoin token purchases during the first three days of the presale. The trust in our project became so vast that another $2.3 million in expected earnings were generated as a result of the REcoin pre-sale success.

Unfortunately, at that point the US government did what it does best - interfered. In no uncertain terms, it let us know that we’re not allowed to take steps to maintain the level of liquidity of our real estate holdings to keep your investments safe and secure, and our community truly decentralized and rid of any outside influence.

However, the good news, my fellow REcoin holders and investors, is that we’re not going to let your tremendous faith in our collective project, its strategic goals, and tactical objectives go to waste. We all want to make the world a better, safer, freer place where we don’t have to rely on the quirks of The Man to advance our ideas for the benefit of the entire planet.

With that in mind, I’m proud to announce the creation of the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with tokenized membership for current REcoin owners. After all, the diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. This way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.

Diamonds have high aesthetic value and are relatively easy to transport. Diamonds are actually the most concentrated way to store wealth. A high quality diamond with a mass of 2-3 grams can have the same value as 100 kilograms of gold.

Diamonds are quite scarce and natural colored diamonds are the scarcest among diamonds. Out of more than 120 million carats that are mined every year, only less than a quarter of them will be of gem quality. Out of gem quality diamonds, only one in a few hundreds of thousands possesses enough color to be classified as a natural fancy color diamond.

The Diamond Reserve Club members will be able to exchange their tokens for physical diamonds on the Club’s platform in real time and hassle free.

The Club members remain entitled to all the opportunities and benefits they were promised at the time of joining the REcoin community. All the referral programs remain in place (and we’ve lifted the condition of having a real estate broker license to be able to take advantage of them), you’re now going to be able to use smart contracts not only in real estate but in every facet of commerce, in which the Club is going to be engaged. All the bulletproof technological aspects of the token, the hedging, the mining, the sidechain policies, the partner programs and charitable activities - as the “Led Zeppelin” would put it, “The Song Remains The Same”.

Naturally, everyone of our investors is entitled to a full refund, should they wish to claim it. Your funds are safe and secure, and are available for withdrawal at any moment, no questions asked. But we do encourage you to stay with the project and watch your tokens, so to speak, turn into diamonds.

All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you, my fellow REcoin investors! As our early supporters who gave the vote of confidence to a barely feathered startup, saw true value in REcoin and purchased first tokens as soon as the pre-sale started, at the time of conversion of your REcoin into DRC you get our undying gratitude along with 10% bonus in DRC. Just as is REcoin, DRC is powered by blockchain technology, offering a superior alternative to storing value in fiat currencies and we really wish to see you continue to take full advantage of this amazing technology.

As a REcoin holder, you are automatically entitled to the multi-level membership in the Diamond Reserve Club, meaning, the more tokens you own, the greater your access to the membership benefits is going to become.

For instance, a certain amount of tokens will make you eligible for the exclusive right of full access to the Club’s most valuable partnering platform - the 101Lego creative communications holding with all of its know-how available to you on all of the holding’s 18 (eighteen) platforms. You get to draw from the well of wisdom end experience of the 101Lego’s stellar staff of professionals, its extensive client list is at your disposal, its affiliate partners are waiting for your call, and its database is ready for your business.

As you keep climbing the token ladder, you'll get full access to the rest of the DRC ecosystem, unlock all platforms and gain access to exclusive listings. You'll be able to take full advantage of such highly sought-after digital products as smart contracts and pay for them with your newly acquired autonomous digital financial instrument - the Diamond Reserve Coin.

Stated clearly, the goals of the Diamond Reserve Club are:
- to offer unique opportunities and benefits to former REcoin holders, current Diamond Reserve Club Members;
- to indefinitely prolong the lifespan and development of the Diamond Reserve Coin to increase its liquidity, visibility, enhance its credibility worldwide;
- to propagate the DRC as a new blockchain based proprietary instrument for a variety of financial transactions, database, and listings creation;

The Diamond Reserve Club reserves the right to carry out all necessary actions with the aim of creating and developing the DRC image and supporting its reputation by carefully screening each DRC member. Such actions include:
1. Hedging DRC membership tokens by physical diamonds;
2. Creation and development the Diamond Reserve Club’s infrastructure;
3. Organizing of private and club events, conferences, talks, seminars, gatherings for the DRC members;
4. Search for partners and expansion of service packages and offers to the DRC members;
5. Consulting services to the DRC members;
6. Evaluation and admission of affiliate partnerships into the DRC ecosystem;
7. Prequalifying and auditing applications for the creation of DRC sidechains;
8. Development of technological solutions improving the DRC software as well as further enhancement of the blockchain;
9. Development of new templates for smart contracts, databases, listings, and the expansion of their use;
10. Involvement in all charitable, legal, social, and socio-economical aspects of the DRC community life;
11. Promotion and support of the Diamond Reserve Club and enforcing the compliance with Club’ bylaws, Membership Rules, and Regulations;

It is a glorious and exciting time, everybody! I hope we all enjoy it, cease the opportunity it brings us, and remain partners, colleagues and friends for many, many prosperous years to come!

Yours very truly,

Max Zaslavsky

REcoin is a new Ethereum-based cryptocurrency with Smart Contracts, that provide the solution to any real estate rental activities B2B, B2C, and P2P.
The value of REcoin is guaranteed by real estate assets, which are held in a trust equal the value of all REcoins sold.
This gives a sufficient reason to consider this currency as reliable and stable one.

Official sources

We are pleased to announce that REcoin Group Foundation LLC as well as REcoin Trust is officially registered.

ICO started on Aug 07 2017 ends Oct 09 2017

1. First 10 000 000 REC - sales 15 %, 1 REC = 0,85 $.
2. Next 15 000 000 REC - sales 12 %, 1 REC = 0,88$.
3. Next 20 000 000 REC - sales 9 %, 1 REC = 0,91$.
4. Next 25 000 000 REC - sales 6 %, 1 REC = 0,94$.
5. Next 30 000 000 REC - sales 3 %, 1 REC = 0,97$.

REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign | giveaway 50 000 tokens in 56 days |

Stage #1 - 10 000 USD  from 14 Aug until 31 Aug 2017

1. Campaign on Facebook - 25% 2500 REC
2. Campaign on Twitter - 25% 2500 REC
3. Campaign in Reddit - 25% 2500 REC
4. Campaign in Bitcointalk – 25% 2500 REC

Stage #2 - 20 000 USD  from 01 Sep until 20 Sep 2017

1. Campaign on Facebook - 25% 5000 REC
2. Campaign on Twitter - 25% 5000 REC
3. Campaign in Reddit - 25% 5000 REC
4. Campaign in Bitcointalk – 25% 5000 REC

Stage #3 - 20 000 USD  from 21 Sep until 09 Oct 2017

1. Campaign on Facebook - 25% 5000 REC
2. Campaign on Twitter - 25% 5000 REC
3. Campaign in Reddit - 25% 5000 REC   
4. Campaign in Bitcointalk – 25% 5000 REC

General Bounty Campaign Rules

By participating in REcoin Social Media Bounty Campaign, you agree to its rules, undertake to fulfill them and confirm that you are 18+ years old.
To participate, you must fill out the registration /forms/Ay9PMAdb1PGwMd6d2]form.

Payments will be made in REcoin tokens, by crediting them to the member's personal account after the end of the ICO.

The list of participants is being updated every week. To receive the bounty, each person must participate till the end of the ICO.

You must be an active user of social networks with quality records on the page.
Multiple accounts are not allowed!

Rules for Facebook:

1.   Have at least 150 friends
2.   Make account privacy settings open
3.   Share the posts regularly. Don’t miss more than 3 days of participation
4.   Like & share “101REcoin” posts at least 5 times per week.

Rules for Twitter:

1.   Have at least 150 Followers
2.   Make account privacy settings open
3.   Retweet the tweets regularly. Don’t miss more than 3 days of participation
4.   Like & Retweet “101REcoin” tweets at least 5 times per week.
5.   Post tweets about REcoin project using hashtags #tokensale #ethereum #blockchain #eth #token #realestate at least 3 times per week

Rules for BitcoinTalk:

1. A positive level of trust in your account.
2. Write at least 8 posts a week.
3. At least 3 post should be in the main REcoin ICO topic.
4. Accounts have to be at least in a Jr.Member rank.

Rules for Reddit:

1. Write at least 8 posts a week in such subreddits like:
- /r/CryptoCurrency/
- /r/ethereum/
- /r/icocrypto/
- /r/Crypto_General/
2. At least 3 posts should be in the REcoin subreddit.
3. Account must be a minimum of 20 comment karma and 20 days account age.

All participants must follow and subscribe:

https://www.facebook.com/101RECoin/
https://www.reddit.com/r/REcoin/
https://twitter.com/101REcoin

Registration form

https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Ay9PMAdb1PGwMd6d2

REcoin provides both investors and the average person a safer, more secure and superior alternative to storing their wealth in the form of digital currency.

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is: real estate. Many of those who are looking to invest their earnings face the dilemma of putting their savings into low interest rate bank accounts or lacking other investment alternatives due to a lack of liquidity. The world’s widely used fiat currencies are backed by no real commodities. REcoin is backed by real estate in countries with a developed and stable economy such as the United States, Canada, the U.K. and Switzerland.

How Does REcoin Work?

REcoin users purchase the REcoin currency as an alternative to storing their savings bank accounts or other options, converting their money into a more stable and secure investment. The value of the currency can grow at least two ways: through the steady increasing value of the real estate investments that ReCoin is used to purchase, and a higher ReCoin value when the demand for REcoin rises. The management of the REcoin supply and its security is guaranteed through the latest blockchain cryptocurrency technology. REcoin offers its users an easy and intuitive buying and selling process, and furthermore it is designed to be easily used as a currency alternative for a full range real estate transactions and services.

The Unique Advantages of REcoin.

REcoin offers numerous distinct advantages compared to other currencies and real estate purchasing methods.
● REcoin simplifies and speeds up real estate transactions and allows independence from several traditional third-parties involved in real estate transactions.
● REcoin lowers the cost of real estate transactions by limiting third-parties and increasing their speed, allowing for greater profitability for brokers, agents, and lower prices for buyers.
● REcoin offers a new international real estate marketplace and facilitates connections for investors, brokers, and real estate sellers.

REcoin’s Guarantees.

REcoin offers several guarantees to its users to protect their investment:
● REcoin’s activities are in full compliance and governed by United States law.
● 100% of our proceeds from REcoin sales minus maintenance costs are invested into real estate.
● In worst-case scenarios, The REcoin Trust guarantees a liquidity ratio of up to 70% of the currency’s market value. Compare this to the Federal Reserve requirement for liquidity ratios for financial institutions, which is set at a maximum of 10%.
● The REcoin Purse is secured by the latest cryptocurrency tools and designed to be user-friendly and convenient.
● New technical and economic solutions will be developed for the benefit of ReCoin users.

Smart Contracts.

As one of its most important features, REcoin implements Smart Contracts which are implemented from Ethereum, the most widely used secure smart-contract platform. Smart contracts are algorithms that facilitate, automate, verify or enforce financial contracts. They are designed to reduce the traditional costs and time associated with developing and enforcing contracts through the use of automatically enforced contractual conditions. In the world of real estate, smart contracts can be used to ensure that payment terms, service fees or liens are paid for once the contract is executed. Smart contracts allow for cryptocurrencies like ReCoin to be safely used as working capital for real estate transactions.

Why Should You Use REcoin?

● Preserve your wealth by converting it from unstable and uncertain currency into a cryptocurrency solely used for stable and secure real estate investments.
● A safer, easier and faster way for real estate buyers and sellers throughout the world to find investments, close real estate deals and securely pay for their transactions.
● Use REcoin for less expensive and more efficient real estate transactions and services with limited third-party involvement and a lower overall cost.
● Use REcoin to invest in the most widely known and trusted global charities.

STAY TUNED!

Jul 12 2017
- add link to White Paper (position part);
- our website is updated;

Jul 20 2017
- add link to Technical White Paper;

Jul 28 2017
- REcoin Group Fundation LLC officially registered;

Aug 07 2017
- ICO started;

Aug 09 2017
- 1 000 000 $ was achieved;

We are pleased to announce that ICO has just started!REcoin tokens now on sale!

Introducing our bounty program soon!
We are always looking to improve and expand it, so please be open to leave us your wishes!

interesting information, the rejection of real estate in the direction of brunettes is a necessity because of the requirements of the USA legislation. Since one of the main goals of the REcoin Group was to operate within the framework of the law. Now, it will be easier.
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:58:01 AM

and what I need to do with my recoins? how can I convert maybe in DRC? I have a lot questions to you, so hope to hear some answers
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

Oh my Huh

Or return our money!!!

I strongly hope that they understand what they are doing.However, I want to be a real estate investor, but now I don't understand what is going on.
Jake Roberson

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

What is actually going to happen with REcoins nowadays, any suggestions?
Jake Roberson

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

Oh my Huh

Or return our money!!!

I strongly hope that they understand what they are doing.However, I want to be a real estate investor, but now I don't understand what is going on.
I bought some REcoins for the rest of my money, what will be with me and my coins in the nearest future?
helga22richter

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

guys talking about recoin is think they made a lot of mistakes in creating such a crypto. The idea seems to be brilliant, but they should have checked everything first.
Checking everything is not always possible. It happens that some aspects are detected after the launch.

What must they check? What else?
alexrose2699

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

Hello how can I convert my REcoins in DRC?
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

It is a straight up betrayal of people's trust by the founders. They chose to go the easy way instead of living up to our expectations.
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:30:55 AM

and what I need to do with my recoins? how can I convert maybe in DRC? I have a lot questions to you, so hope to hear some answers
There will be no REcoin project soon enough, so I would hurry in converting if I were you.
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

The conversion will be performed automatically.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:41:59 AM

I don't get it. In your signature it is still written "backed by Real Estate".
So are you completely transitioning to diamonds and real estate is not part of your business anymore?
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:39:01 PM

So are you completely transitioning to diamonds and real estate is not part of your business anymore?

That is correct. As much as we would rather avoid going to such lengths, this step must be taken in order to keep our project legal and in full compliance with the latest changes laws of USA.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

Here are some words about our ecosystem and partners.
We define “ecosystem” as a self-sustaining community of businesses coexisting in conjunction in a tokenized digital environment, interacting as a system. The Diamond Reserve Club’s ecosystem is defined by the network of interactions among members in the tokenized digital environment, therefore it’s unlimited in physical space and zones of influence.

The four levels of the DIamond Reserve Club’s ecosystem are:|
  • - Our wholly-owned subsidiary projects, which we’ve nurtured from the cradle all the way to the big time on the Club’s blockchain;
  • - Affiliate partners and projects we ourselves are heavily invested in, and invite the rest of the ecosystem to do the same;
  • - Businesses and charitable organizations that share our message to the world and are ready to join ranks with us to deliver that message and prosper together;
  • - Businesses ready to present the Diamond Reserve Club members with discounted goods and services regardless of the said businesses’ relationship with the Club;

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

The whole REcoin conception has been changed and therefore time is required to update our project completely.All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you as real estate is not a part of our business anymore.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
101REcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:30:12 PM

Diamond Reserve Club is a closed private tokenized membership club. The information about ownership and transfer of membership tokens is stored on the blockchain, which is a distributed among all members of the Club.

IMO started on Aug 07 2017 ends Oct 09 2017

Discount scheme: • First 10,000,000 DRC – discount of 15%, 1DRC = $0.85. • Next 15,000,000 DRC – discount of 12%, 1DRC = $0.88. • Next 20 000 000 DRC – discount of 9%, 1DRC = $0.91. • Next 25 000 000 DRC – discount of 6%, 1DRC = $0.94. • Next 30 000 000 DRC – discount of 3%, 1DRC = $0.97. • Subsequent sale of tokens will be at the following rate – 1DRC = $1.

ABOUT DIAMOND RESERVE CLUB

The DRC is a Business Club which is founded and self-financed by the humanitarian, philanthropist, and entrepreneur Max Zaslavskiy is the answer to the question of exclusivity in the ever-widening tokenized membership pool. It only took a few years for the world to go mad for crypto and it’s time to refine the offer in such a way that will separate toy-tokens from digital entities that provide DRC members with the real right of access to the most modern, most timely, most useful benefits.
The basis for the Diamond Reserve Club tokenized membership is the ownership of Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC), which is hedged by physical diamonds. The DRC will allow investors to convert their currency and savings into stable inflation-proof digital entity. By acquiring at least 1 DRC you will claim the membership in the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club (DRC) with privileges such as access to the blockchain transactional databases. The more tokens you own, the greater access you will have to the exclusive offerings of our partners.
As you keep climbing the token ladder, you'll get access to the rest of the DRC ecosystem, unlock all platforms and gain access to exclusive listings, and be able to take full advantage of such highly sought-after digital products as smart contracts, and pay for them with your newly acquired autonomous digital financial instrument - the Diamond Reserve Coin. All in complete and utter anonymity.
Stated clearly, the goals of the DRC Business Club are:
  • to offer unique opportunities and benefits to Diamond Reserve Club Members;
  • to indefinitely prolong the lifespan and development of the Diamond Reserve Coin to increase its liquidity, visibility, enhance its credibility worldwide;
  • to propagate the DRC as a new blockchain based proprietary instrument for a variety of financial transactions, database and listings creation;
The Diamond Reserve Club reserves the right to carry out all necessary actions with the aim of creating and developing the DRC image, and supporting its reputation by carefully screening each DRC member. Such actions include:
  • Hedging DRC membership tokens by physical diamonds;
  • Creation and development the Diamond Reserve Club’s infrastructure;
  • Organization of private and club events, seminars and gatherings for DRC members;
  • Pursuit of partners and service packages to the DRC Members;
  • Consulting services to DRC members;
  • Evaluation and admission of affiliate partnerships into the DRC ecosystem;
  • Prequalification and audit of applications for the creation of DRC sidechains;
  • Development of technological solutions improving the DRC software as well as further enhancement of the blockchain;
  • Development of new templates for smart contracts;
  • Involvement in all charitable, legal, social, and socio-economical aspects of the DRC community life;
  • Promotion and support of the Diamond Reserve Club and enforcing compliance with Club’ bylaws, Membership Rules and Regulations;
IMO VS. ICO
Max Zaslavskiy: Diamond Reserve Club is tokenized using a new instrument for inviting public participation - Initial Membership Offering (IMO).
The Initial Membership Offering (IMO) is a brand new instrument of facilitating tokenized membership in a digital community or a club. The IMO as a new instrument for inviting public participation was conceived and tested by philanthropist and entrepreneur Max Zaslavskiy during the creation of the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with tokenized membership, and the results are more than promising.
Although, IMO appears to be similar to ICO or IPO, the similarities are scarce, if not nonexistent. Here are some of the most important differences between ICO and IMO:
  • ICO is an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture, whereas IMO is an invitation. Essentially, rather than being a crowdfunded venture, Diamond Reserve Club is a service hub created for presenting the DRC (Diamond Reserve Coin) token holders with unique opportunities attainable through tokenized membership.
  • ICO is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. During an IMO, however, VCs are invited to join the Diamond Reserve Club on equal rights with everybody else, starting with 1 DRC. Although, since the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club is all about the right of access, the interested VCs and investors may (and are actually encouraged to do so) increase the amount of DRCs they own to move up to a membership level suitable to them.
  • In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies. During an IMO tokens are also sold, but the end goals of ICO and IMO are polarly different. ICO is poised at raising enough capital to start a public enterprise, whereas IMO is an invitation to join a multilevel tokenized membership club with its bylaws, membership statute, and dues paid in DRC.
  • During an ICO coins (tokens) are similar to shares of a company sold to investors in an Initial Public Offering (IPO) transaction. IMO does not offer shares in a company. Having joined the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club through its IMO, you become part of a community with exclusive access to an astonishing amount of Club benefits. Plus, your right of access to these benefits is insured through ownership of Diamond Reserve Coin hedged by physical diamonds.
  • If the money raised during an ICO does not meet the minimum funds required by the firm, the money is returned to the backers and the ICO is deemed to be unsuccessful. - But, during an IMO there’s no minimum capital requirement to deem it successful. Once a single person joins the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with a purchase of a single DRC, the Club is a success!
  • Early investors are usually motivated to participate in ICOs in hopes that the success following the launch will translate to a higher cryptocoin value. With the Diamond Reserve Club’s IMO it’s the other way around: even if a member owns a single DRC token, the benefits of the membership in the Club are so apparent and useful that a member becomes eager to climb the token ladder to broaden the range of opportunities available to him or her, unlock access to more online and offline platforms, get greater discounts and specials, henceforth increasing the value of the DRC token as a whole.
  • A stake of the startup or company is sold to raise money for the entity’s operations during an ICO. But the Diamond Reserve Club already exists. During an IMO there’s no need in raising additional capital by selling off stakes and shares - the Club is already in place, it’s working, it’s a live-and-breath mechanism ready to start unlocking benefits for the Club members. The purpose behind the IMO is not fundraising, it’s to let the public know that the invitation to join the Diamond Reserve Club is on the table.
  • Because ICOs are not regulated, funds that are lost due to fraudulent initiatives may never be recovered. However, the Diamond Reserve Club membership token - DIamond Reserve Coin - is hedged by physical diamonds, to ownership of which you have all proper documentation securely stored on the Club’s blockchain. Think of the DRC as an unbreakable bridge significantly shortening the distance between you and the vault where you keep your treasure.
The Diamond Reserve Club is tokenized via the IMO through Diamond Reserve Coin, which is a token hedged by physical diamonds insured for their full value and stored in secure locations in the United States (this way they are not susceptible to any government manipulations). The DRC token is powered by blockchain technology, offering club members a superior alternative to storing value in fiat currencies as well as the unprecedented level of tokenized membership benefits.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
CryptoPR

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:38:13 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 11:29:56 PM by CryptoPR

HA!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin You got to be kidding me!  Shocked
I did't think it would happen this fast, but have been pointing this scam since page 5 of this thread 3 months ago.

Congrats to all the others also exposing this scam. You can see they got sht scared of the government cracking down on them. We can proudly say we stopped a scam coin from even making it out of their ICO  Cool

For those that have been deceived by Maksim and crew you can file a complaint with the SEC here. They are eagerly waiting to crack down on ICOs
https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Now you are transforming your coin into a diamond club with your other paper made up companies. Haha! I will check with the mod here if you are even allowed to deceive people trying to hide your tracks here
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Oh my Huh

You can also check other real estate related projects. My favorite is Xaurum Gamma
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2057494.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: