Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK vs STRAT  (Read 1927 times)
BTCXRPTalk (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

Looking to invest in one of these.

Which one do you think is the better long-term investment?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:13:38 PM

invest in both  Grin

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:30:02 PM

I go for startis this coin have a lot of potential to increase in the future. And I think stratis is good for the longterm investment . But it depends to you what you think is the best for the longterm. But i suggest to you stratis is for me. Its look like waves coin for sure this startis and waves the price is near in the next few years. So if you have extra money invest your money to this coin.
ouassim91

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:53:06 PM

ark its a bb and has big potential to growth in a few months , but stratis now has +x100 from ico , so i love ark and im invested all in ark
in 1 year you will give me the thanks !!!!
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:44:55 PM

I will invest in both of the options. Looks ark give the solution about the cross chain into the another platform. And stratis gets dumped a lot right now. I don't know that buy it seems the stratis will try to make a comeback in august. both is better to be your long-term investment

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:54:22 AM

ark its a bb and has big potential to growth in a few months , but stratis now has +x100 from ico , so i love ark and im invested all in ark

I wouldn't invest my all into anything. Don't care what the coin is. Always diversify. I wouldn't even put all my investments in Bitcoin. You just never know what's going to happen in a few years or even just a few short months. With that being said, I recommend ARK. As this guy said, Stratis has already x100 the ico. How much higher do you think it can go?
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

I go for startis this coin have a lot of potential to increase in the future. And I think stratis is good for the longterm investment . But it depends to you what you think is the best for the longterm. But i suggest to you stratis is for me. Its look like waves coin for sure this startis and waves the price is near in the next few years. So if you have extra money invest your money to this coin.
Ive noticed Stratis coin has a potential in the market. Because from the below price it pump these months. For me it is a good investment because for sure you can ean profit in this coin. Im not sure with ARK though.
sat-oshi-tee

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

Both are great coins – I have STRAT and looking to add some ARK when at the right price.
TheAwkwardBrit

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:12:16 AM

I am very bullish on ARK. I think it will grow massively over the next year or two if the developers can deliver. I expect it to become a top 10 coin. That being said I think STRAT is a solid investment too, I just don't think it has as much room to grow as ARK does.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

I am very bullish on ARK. I think it will grow massively over the next year or two if the developers can deliver. I expect it to become a top 10 coin. That being said I think STRAT is a solid investment too, I just don't think it has as much room to grow as ARK does.

I'm not that up-to-speed on Ark, is it a platform?
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 11:54:46 AM

Definitely stratis.
Why i am saying this because it has one of the strongest community and solid technology.
Many people believe it will be the strongest competitor of Etherum.
3DesTeam

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

Both projects are great, but Stratis cap is greater 10 times. So keep them both and may be some more ark than stratis.

SubZer0

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

The only reason that Ark is where it is now is because they aren't even trying to promote yet.
Fact is there are coming wonderful things in the near future.
revengefairy

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

wrong stratis ico price 0.007 dollar
as per today the price 3.5 dollar

500x
according to icostats
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 04:55:36 AM

I've seen on icostats.com that 1-year ROI of Stratis token was 150000%. Crazy numbers.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:45:27 AM

wrong stratis ico price 0.007 dollar
as per today the price 3.5 dollar

500x
according to icostats
Where can i check this information, it doesn't look valid to me. I have thought that price was in range of thousands of satoshis, and also even participants of bounty programs was very satisfied at the end.
The only reason that Ark is where it is now is because they aren't even trying to promote yet.
Fact is there are coming wonderful things in the near future.
Well i might wait it lower when wales decide to crush BTC, longer time i'm watching and waiting for a good time.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

i think you can choose Ark for investment.  Because of strat is now going down,  and probably its Hype didn't over yet i think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: