Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:56:39 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS Leader is dead  (Read 3080 times)
omonuyak
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266


★Jetwin.com★


View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:26:31 PM
 #21

Though I am not rejoice the death of a human being but in this case I think the man death is better for the world than him be alive. His death will definitely affect the follower and all the terrorists organization all over the world. The financier of this evil group should also be brought to book as this is the only way to reduce their influence of terrorism all over the world.


▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
 

    [    ]
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513522599
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513522599

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513522599
Reply with quote  #2

1513522599
Report to moderator
1513522599
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513522599

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513522599
Reply with quote  #2

1513522599
Report to moderator
Tipsters
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 266


Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform


View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:54:34 PM
 #22

Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead, according to senior members of the beleaguered terrorist group, who spoke to a reputable Syrian information source.

Baghdadi's death has been reported several times before but today's (11 July) claim from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a London-based information office, is by far the most credible.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-according-senior-isis-militants-1629892

Hoping this information is true because i really want that ISIS to be demolished. They're so barbaric in nature and dont even care about humanity thus they shall be the ones who suffer, not those people who are innocently killed by them.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.






                                              
       ████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 





............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium





[
deztroyr1
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196



View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:13:06 PM
 #23

Though I am not rejoice the death of a human being but in this case I think the man death is better for the world than him be alive. His death will definitely affect the follower and all the terrorists organization all over the world. The financier of this evil group should also be brought to book as this is the only way to reduce their influence of terrorism all over the world.

dude is dead. let the followers follow

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672



View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:58:53 PM
 #24

The war over isis is not yet over even though the leader is dead we can't assured that once the leader is dead war is over againts them to be honest if US will stop supplying them high powered gun and money maybe the war will be over.

Sithara007
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 938


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:19:42 AM
 #25

The war over isis is not yet over even though the leader is dead we can't assured that once the leader is dead war is over againts them to be honest if US will stop supplying them high powered gun and money maybe the war will be over.

They have lost ground everywhere. The ISIS controlled territory has shrunken in size in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and Yemen. But at the same time, they are expanding in Afghanistan, and in some other countries such as the Philippines, Somalia, Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

RedX
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 322


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:03:38 AM
 #26

even if its true that their leader ia dead, somebody will pop up, form a group and call themselves blahblahblah will just take their place.
they just cant stand not having a war.


Agree. Someone will just take his place to command more devastating attacks on innocent people. We all know that terrorist is funded by rich and prominent people so this won't end even every potential successor will die. They will just train new soldiers and form another terrorist group.
sameer dadarwal
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 55

sameer dadarwal


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:28:26 AM
 #27

According to senior members of terrorist organisation ISIS their chief Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is dead.Many times they said that this is a rumor.But now on 11 july 2017 they announced that bagdadi is dead and they will announce his descended soon.

Rhosadah
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 166


"Fueling Crypto Securitisation"


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:40:11 AM
 #28

I hope the Death of Baghdadi is not just an issue that distracts the world

───────────── CyberTrust ─────────────
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ Fueling Crypto Securitisation ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
───────── Whitepaper Twitter Telegram Announcement ─────────
Wayan_Pedjeng
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 193



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:05:05 AM
 #29

How convenient? Now the world will never know who were behind the creation of the ISIS. All those secrets will be buried along with Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. Probably, that was the reason why he was killed, instead of being taken as a POW.

Xester
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:54:14 AM
 #30

Then it would be the most beautiful day for the country and soldiers that have fought these terrorist.  But, even if he is dead, for sure there would be a successor to his throne and that is for sure.  War still goes on and ISIS still be there.  And the mastermind behind all these war is still alive so life continues with the soldier and the terrorist.  Maybe, if all the members will be wiped out and there would be no more recruits then for sure, it will stop.

indrakusumaindra
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 168



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
 #31

isis leader dead doesnt mean isis gonna stop doing their terror towards us

Wayan_Pedjeng
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 193



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:50:57 AM
 #32

He was killed in a Russian airstrike!

Don't get fooled by the Russian propaganda. 90% of the Russian airstrikes in Syria are against the civilians and the rebels. Only the remaining 10% is against the Al Qaeda and the ISIS. The Russian aim is to support Assad, and not to fight the ISIS.

Tyrantt
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 700



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:06:33 PM
 #33

He was killed in a Russian airstrike!

Don't get fooled by the Russian propaganda. 90% of the Russian airstrikes in Syria are against the civilians and the rebels. Only the remaining 10% is against the Al Qaeda and the ISIS. The Russian aim is to support Assad, and not to fight the ISIS.

Well ofcourse they should be supporting Assad. Why wouldn't? This is pretty much the same situation, somewhat, as it was with Gaddafi and Algeria.

BitcoinSupremo
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 686


★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:09:54 PM
 #34

The problem is that ISIS replace its leaders within hours. If Baghdadi is dead that is good news, but I am sure ISIS have already replaced Baghdadi right now. The only true defeat to ISIS is the ground operation which is taking place actually on Raqqa. The problem is that the extreme ideology of radical Islam cannot be defeated with the defeat of ISIS. When ISIS is gone another group will take place. The problem is how to destroy this ideology from people's mind.

Love!
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 56


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:27:51 PM
 #35

Killing the people involved won't work. You have to kill the reasons WHY people would want to be in a group like this, and then kill the ideology behind it.

Slow death
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 672



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:56:30 PM
 #36

Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead, according to senior members of the beleaguered terrorist group, who spoke to a reputable Syrian information source.

Baghdadi's death has been reported several times before but today's (11 July) claim from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a London-based information office, is by far the most credible.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-according-senior-isis-militants-1629892

Alive or dead will not change anything, these Muslims for being religious fanatics will always be puppets of a group of rich people with obscure interests

kodes88
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
 #37

Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead, according to senior members of the beleaguered terrorist group, who spoke to a reputable Syrian information source.

Baghdadi's death has been reported several times before but today's (11 July) claim from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR), a London-based information office, is by far the most credible.

Source: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-dead-according-senior-isis-militants-1629892
although it was credible media and website,we never know the truth,we dont know what really happen,but even its true,ISIS wont stop any attack to people,most people here said that their support wtill not die and continue the war,in my opinion,all country should be unite to really care and war against ISIS,and all religion should be unite too.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
ecnalubma
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 252



View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:41:02 PM
 #38

Yeah finally Al Baghdadi is dead after that whos next to rise? Its just the same as we rejoice Sadam's death or Bin Laden's death but what happen. These terrorists groups has no end in other they are immortal as long as their supporters and financiers are still alive and on the throne.

Its so ironic that we celebrate one terrorist death, but we don't know who the real terrorists are.

Frost
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 574


View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:54:17 PM
 #39

I want the death of the ISIS leader to get members to disband the fucking group, but the death of the ISIS leader has made its members even more radical. Angry

You dick
Wayan_Pedjeng
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 193



View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:25:16 PM
 #40

He was killed in a Russian airstrike!

Don't get fooled by the Russian propaganda. 90% of the Russian airstrikes in Syria are against the civilians and the rebels. Only the remaining 10% is against the Al Qaeda and the ISIS. The Russian aim is to support Assad, and not to fight the ISIS.

Well ofcourse they should be supporting Assad. Why wouldn't? This is pretty much the same situation, somewhat, as it was with Gaddafi and Algeria.

Assad was elected after he rigged the presidential polls. He has used barrel bombs and artillery against the civilian targets, and has rejected all the offers for compromise. He is actually responsible for the rise of the ISIS in Syria.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!