Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is money, everything else is credit.  (Read 2221 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:10:58 PM

Gold is not credit man. Gold is the same as Bitcoin essentially (except there is technically a never ending supply, whereas Bitcoin supply is finite).
Very well said! I think if we consider gold or even Bitcoin as credit, then this will be something unjust. I think there is no other better way of earning a good amount of money and profit but investing what all you had in Bitcoin. Gold is a good option as well but I think Bitcoin is most suitable option.
Gold does not mean is a place for short term investment, it has been became a place to keep our money instead of keep in banks. While that, Bitcoin is a new way to make money through trade it on the crypto market. Both are very different.
Gold is a high security reserve where the profiting is very small compared to bitcoin. Due to the commodity value, stability and the universal acceptance it gains more popularity and the same if considered as short term investment then a very huge volume is a must. The difference is massive between gold and bitcoin, so need to consider on the necessity we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

What does that mean? All alt coins are pretty much not backed by credit and will rarely be because they require no ID or tracking to purchase. Credit in an ALT coin is a hard gig to get going. FIAT is usually a direct representation of a value in the economy, and some countries still use things that are like the gold standard, such as Australia.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

I do not agree with you, bitcoin is not money it's just an investment, if it is money then it is not prohibited by law, if it is money then it must be accepted at the bank. And you have to convert it into a currency to use that proves it's not money.

Yes, bitcoin is now used as an investment, because its price is too high and not everywhere you can buy something with it. All my friends earn with bitcoin, but then change it to regular currency.
That even happen here in our country. Here people are looking forward to work in bitcoins and some are doing amazing job. Exactly it is too difficult for one to earn bitcoin in these days and the prices are going high and higher. People are coming and joining this wonderful world of chances and opportunities. So yes bitcoins are amazing.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:52:01 PM

I do not agree with you, bitcoin is not money it's just an investment, if it is money then it is not prohibited by law, if it is money then it must be accepted at the bank. And you have to convert it into a currency to use that proves it's not money.

Yes, bitcoin is now used as an investment, because its price is too high and not everywhere you can buy something with it. All my friends earn with bitcoin, but then change it to regular currency.
That even happen here in our country. Here people are looking forward to work in bitcoins and some are doing amazing job. Exactly it is too difficult for one to earn bitcoin in these days and the prices are going high and higher. People are coming and joining this wonderful world of chances and opportunities. So yes bitcoins are amazing.
There is hardly any doubt to deny this fact that Bitcoin is indeed a wonderful thing which provides you so many opportunities to earn a good amount of money for your better future. Bitcoin is not only a money but you can call it something more than money which can add more and more money in your account with each passing day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: