Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51723 times)
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

what planing the future about market exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:20:40 PM

Sylon is the best bounty manager. This token will ve Rich ne.

Absolutely.Sylon is the best in this area.It is enough to have Sylon in the project already
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

what planing the future about market exchange

It will go on the waves DEX, I think that is all that is really necessary though bigger exchanges will probably pick it up if it becomes popular anyway.
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:47:52 PM

I absolutely love the idea for TCG cards on blockchain. I used to play MTG and I'm actually a collector. I will move to crypto cards collecting soon Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:56:47 AM

Why did you choose August 1 as the start of sale?
And why have a sell wall in DEX instead of a usual ICO website?
Is there a cap? And what will you do with unsold tokens?

August 1st is the date that everything will be coming together. A new board of directors has been appointed, and a huge update with new single player campaigns will be released. So the timing is perfect, bitcoin uncertainty or not.

I'm using DEX from the start because it's more fitting for an established game. ICOs with a set time period are for raising a lot of money for new development, but my goal is to transition the ownership of the game itself. That's why the token features profit share rewards and voting rights.

There is no cap, once the public shares are sold out I'm sure there will still be plenty of volume for people to buy. In the event we somehow can't sell all the tokens on the DEX, they will be kept at that price forever until they sell. No need to ever lower our selling price :p

I estimate final market cap will probably be $1-2m

Thank you for answer since I have the same question about the cap and the exchange. In my opinion, if there is no cap, it means there is no cap for the money you raised and what will you do if much more money is raised?

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:58:59 AM

I absolutely love the idea for TCG cards on blockchain. I used to play MTG and I'm actually a collector. I will move to crypto cards collecting soon Smiley
Yup, I know soon ico might have more like this, but having TCG cards now can give us a lot of benefits and plus that it is the first blockchain card who could really be good in holding their tokens and a good additional in our collection.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:15:22 AM

Yup, I know soon ico might have more like this, but having TCG cards now can give us a lot of benefits and plus that it is the first blockchain card who could really be good in holding their tokens and a good additional in our collection.
Yeah so we should full support this project to be success because like what you said this is the first blockchain card.
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:22:01 AM

Why did you choose August 1 as the start of sale?
And why have a sell wall in DEX instead of a usual ICO website?
Is there a cap? And what will you do with unsold tokens?

August 1st is the date that everything will be coming together. A new board of directors has been appointed, and a huge update with new single player campaigns will be released. So the timing is perfect, bitcoin uncertainty or not.

I'm using DEX from the start because it's more fitting for an established game. ICOs with a set time period are for raising a lot of money for new development, but my goal is to transition the ownership of the game itself. That's why the token features profit share rewards and voting rights.

There is no cap, once the public shares are sold out I'm sure there will still be plenty of volume for people to buy. In the event we somehow can't sell all the tokens on the DEX, they will be kept at that price forever until they sell. No need to ever lower our selling price :p

I estimate final market cap will probably be $1-2m

That's interesting because this will be the first time for me to contribute a token sale with DEX platform. I'm very excited.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:24:36 AM

ShadowToken

We're excited to formally announce the ShadowToken ICO for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG.
Please reserve this thread for questions and comments about the game or tokens. Info on our bounty programs will be coming in another thread.

What game is this? Its seems pretty interesting, I think I'm gonna play it. And it has shadpw token involved, that's nee for me. This is a great coin and I think the game is great too. It's like a card game I assumed, I remember yu gi oh back in the days. I think this is the modernize of that.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

Some real reviews from today! Shadow Era has over 27,000 5-star reviews on iOS and Android.

★★★★★ - by AlanrVanover
Best card game ever. Truly my favorite. Wish ai mode played faster. Still, addicted and loving it.

★★★★★ - by Fm,dishes
Of every tcg I tried this one stick out. Been playing for more than a year on android and now on the ipad, great game and great art style.

★★★★★ - by A Google User
Amazing strategy game that is free to play at a competitive level...

★★★★☆ - by Shazrin S.
Im a fan of card games n this game is one of the best i hve play so far..especially i love the pvp challenge

★★★★★ - by A Google User
I complained about what was wrong. They listened. They fixed it. Good game as well love the art work keep up the good work i love the game and play alot

★★★★★ - by Shawn F.
Didn't think I'd like it at 1st. Turned out to be a great game.

★★★★★ - by Aaron L.
Closest app to magic the gathering. But they don't ask u to pay something every time you want to play after the tutorial.

I knew it was a great game, the first time I say it, it catches my attention immediately. The visuals of it are pretty cool and nice. I'm gonna download this app and play it, thanks for shadow token for making tokens that can be used in a game. It can helps me on that game.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:01:24 AM

For you bounty signature participants do not forget to help the investment on the 1st of August. So shadow tokens can be successful. Eth prices are currently down and this is an opportunity
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:06:02 AM

Some real reviews from today! Shadow Era has over 27,000 5-star reviews on iOS and Android.

★★★★★ - by AlanrVanover
Best card game ever. Truly my favorite. Wish ai mode played faster. Still, addicted and loving it.

★★★★★ - by Fm,dishes
Of every tcg I tried this one stick out. Been playing for more than a year on android and now on the ipad, great game and great art style.

★★★★★ - by A Google User
Amazing strategy game that is free to play at a competitive level...

★★★★☆ - by Shazrin S.
Im a fan of card games n this game is one of the best i hve play so far..especially i love the pvp challenge

★★★★★ - by A Google User
I complained about what was wrong. They listened. They fixed it. Good game as well love the art work keep up the good work i love the game and play alot

★★★★★ - by Shawn F.
Didn't think I'd like it at 1st. Turned out to be a great game.

★★★★★ - by Aaron L.
Closest app to magic the gathering. But they don't ask u to pay something every time you want to play after the tutorial.

I knew it was a great game, the first time I say it, it catches my attention immediately. The visuals of it are pretty cool and nice. I'm gonna download this app and play it, thanks for shadow token for making tokens that can be used in a game. It can helps me on that game.

Nice reviews and feedback . This card were really be worth having and worth playing . Im downloading it now and will give a try. Feedbacks says its addicting , I might get hooked and will invest as much as possible. Graphics were vividly good.

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

The bounty campaign will be professionally managed by Sylon and is expected to start by Monday.

This is a token specifically for the Shadow Era trading card game, featuring profit share, voting rights, daily rewards and perks for players. We already have a huge and established loyal community, and the game is transitioning from a single owner to a community driven game so that it can live up to its full potential. Think MTG or Hearthstone, but with a truly free-to-play model and highly balanced competitive play.

I would suggest that current ICOs for gaming projects aren't very successful because of the uncertainty involved in making a good game. It's not like a SAAS, it's very difficult and challenging to make a fun game, and we already have that Wink

Sylon really made a good reputation on this forum as i see, totally agree on this since it's a game it's a big challengd for the devs to make it very catchy and surpass the expectation of it's potential players. Let's what will happen and hope for the best for this one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:01:35 AM

This actually looks pretty beautiful game! I am in.
and very nice offer for 80% rate for signature campaign caring by sylon successful manager to handle this. great manager

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:06:37 AM

The bounty campaign will be professionally managed by Sylon and is expected to start by Monday.

This is a token specifically for the Shadow Era trading card game, featuring profit share, voting rights, daily rewards and perks for players. We already have a huge and established loyal community, and the game is transitioning from a single owner to a community driven game so that it can live up to its full potential. Think MTG or Hearthstone, but with a truly free-to-play model and highly balanced competitive play.

I would suggest that current ICOs for gaming projects aren't very successful because of the uncertainty involved in making a good game. It's not like a SAAS, it's very difficult and challenging to make a fun game, and we already have that Wink

Sylon really made a good reputation on this forum as i see, totally agree on this since it's a game it's a big challengd for the devs to make it very catchy and surpass the expectation of it's potential players. Let's what will happen and hope for the best for this one.
Sylon only a manager and coincidentally all the projects are arranged by him always working smooth.
This point's are Sylon have working as menager professional. It can be proven where he works well in compiling and responding to many people with fast and precise time.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:11:15 AM

I'm now downloading it for MAC and my iOS. I'll play it with my sister and make comments about the game. From the outside, shadow token era has a positive image on the store.

Wow that's cool! I want to play it also.
Can I know the link where to download using windows 10?
I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this game and I'm also looking forward that this token will be sold out sooner.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I downloaded but didn't have time to play. Imma try soon.

http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?147-Play&tabid=78

The page above has the download link for Windows computers.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:55:40 AM

I'm now downloading it for MAC and my iOS. I'll play it with my sister and make comments about the game. From the outside, shadow token era has a positive image on the store.

Wow that's cool! I want to play it also.
Can I know the link where to download using windows 10?
I heard a lot of good feedbacks about this game and I'm also looking forward that this token will be sold out sooner.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. I downloaded but didn't have time to play. Imma try soon.

http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?147-Play&tabid=78

The page above has the download link for Windows computers.

That's what makes this game great it is for any platform , it is applicable to play in computers and even in phones. It will be more fun playing if we already have access or benefits of having tokens of it so we can play more and get addicted to it as what the feedbacks says.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

If the dev aims for 1-2 millions of dollars, this will be an easy objective for the crowd sale. It's open to public and hard cap is filled easily in short time.
vince-zheng

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

Card games are good themes, but there are too many similar items on the market. What is your team's confidence to do well? Anyway, the painting is good.

ballot

Activity: 969
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:09:46 AM

very good concept, And I am interested  . İ love play games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: