Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Populous ICO Frauding Over Promises  (Read 2137 times)
Populous World

Activity: 280
Merit: 112

https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:08:13 PM

I have deleted my negative feedback as Populous account claims everyone got paid as they should.

Fact remains:
1- They dishonestly changed the bounty rules after bounty finished.
2- They promised to pay 1000 PPT to accepted articles but they only paid a few of them.

I'm tired of dealing with this so, I'll keep the thread up and let those who got hurt come defend their claims. I'll add them to OP if PPT fails to answer them.

Out of 1000s of Bounty participants you have sided with two dishonest claimants. Yes we changed the article bounty rules because we made a mistake and still rewarded the legit participants handsomely. Secondly we paid everyone who was entitled to be paid for work done. By you keeping this thread up, you are causing FUD. If your a PPT holder reading this thread I suggest you to report this thread to the moderator as we have done.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: