Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Skrill and Localbitcoins  (Read 173 times)
Septimo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:58:27 AM

Hello, I made an exchange in Localbitcoins. But just as I received the funds, my account became restricted. Now they want me to:

Do you use your account mostly for personal use or do you also provide a service/business online? If so, please provide a brief explanation and website address (if applicable)

Are you in a community with other Skrill account holders? If so, please provide a brief explanation in regards to your relationship with other customers.
    Please advise who do you send/receive money transfers to/from and what is the purpose of the transfers?

Please explain your relation with xxx@hotmail.com. Please be advised that we require a written proof of the intent of the sender to make the transaction to re-enable your account.

Please provide us with relevant proof in the form of screenshot of a chat/email or other communication between you regarding the transaction received on your account as well as the documents of the sender if requested for verification before the transaction.
    If such information has not been provided we are entitled to cancel the transaction(s).

What do I say to them? Can I tell them the truth and provide the Localbitcoins conversation screenshot?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: