Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Get Donator status by donating 10 BTC  (Read 633 times)
Rampion (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:25:09 AM

Donating to the forum does not equal evil.

LOL, I really want to have you in my conference!  Grin

Good that you didn't come  Cheesy

You are really looking for trouble promoting in a public forum how much "anonymous cash of the interwebz" (BTC6,000) you have in an unencrypted wallet on your unsecured macbook air.

I guess you're lucky you live in Finland - if you were located anywhere else you might have already received an unpleasant visit.

Anyhow, I hope you at least learnt one lesson: you never leave a laptop with unencrypted private keys unattended in a sauna.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rampion (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:56:38 AM

I did have a 10-people delegation and we do carry and use firearms if situation permits. I am also ex-Rapid Deployment Force Jaeger and APC driver in Finnish Defence Forces myself. The reason that we (bitcoin supernodes) do not use arms is not that we are wimps, but that it is not needed to use them unless the confict is armed by nature. This kind of conflicts are called wars, and I hope I will not have to lead one since I am a peaceful, voluntarist person who abhors violence.

Do you seriously believe that I could not have organized armed guards who will silence every intruder at my orders?  Huh

LOL

Rampion (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:20:24 AM

Cool story, bro.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:52:03 AM

Just the fact that I am able to post in a forum, does not prove that it is the limit of my ability.

I mean, Satoshi himself posted on the forum, but it does not mean he is equal to every other forum account. Neither am I.

Besides, making this up is beyond my ability. I am not a fictionist. So the only logical conclusion is that I am indeed experiencing it, and there is ample physical proof that agrees with it. Someone has to wake up. Killing or drugging me would be a nonsolution at this point, and I don't fear of either any more. We have the intewebz and bitcoinz, so good bye evil!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:37:50 AM

Just the fact that I am able to post in a forum, does not prove that it is the limit of my ability.

I mean, Satoshi himself posted on the forum, but it does not mean he is equal to every other forum account. Neither am I.

Sounds pretty statist to me. Are you a statist? Do you believe in centers? In fact, are you a communist, son?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: