Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not every pullback is a "crash", learn to buy more and not sell  (Read 749 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

Byc is highly volatile but much like any other investment the greater the risk the greater the reward. So if you buy now and want fast money can sell btc after a few days or weeks but if you want greater profit i say wait it out. It might reach 4k.

There is no good thing about being afraid in investing your Bitcoin, if you are definitely afraid in losing your money then don't buy bitcoin, or just like in gambling don't buy bitcoin that you will regret in the end if you lost it, because bitcoin works that way, it is fluctuating but even if the price is going down there is a greater chance that bitcoin price will go up immediately.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

I see hodler. No but seriously, some people trade with bitcoin instead of hodl, and treat it like stocks instead of a currency It goes down,  they buy, it goes up they sell. They find opportunities, which may seem risky to some, but are perfect for them.
Everyone has their own way of treating bitcoin, some of them are masters of hodl, trading, selling. These people knows how to handle their bitcoins no matter what is the output of the price. Either if it is rising or falling they know how to invest well.

Those are the people who have a good analytical and forecasting skills. If you learn and master this skills you can easily make good profits even in the falling markets. This could be even applied to altcoins and btc. I have seen my friend making some decent money with his analytical skills and predicating the bitcoin prices. though it cannot be 100% right but still it will help you in taking your decision in  a better way.
No doubt, great businesses are run by great minds only. The people who are good at tackling risk and have a good control over their assets are the ones end up enjoying all the luxuries of life. There are always ups and downs in every path taken but quitting and giving up is not the solution. The wise decision is to change the path, not the goal. Use your skills and experience to increase your Bitcoins and avoid any sort of fall. From my analysis, I can say that Bitcoin prices are only going to increase in the future.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:04:13 PM

I'm usually encourage my friend to invest rather to gamble or trade at exchanger
As I can see that based on bitcoin graph , bitcoin always increase signigicantly over year. Ofcourse it has a risk for being investor which is suffering more loss rather than trader
They say "Anyone who is not investing now is missing a tremendous opportunity". Investing is a good way to increase your capital and investors are always aware of the risk. Moreover some people like to tackle such situations and it captivates great minds. With the statics available and increasing value of Bitcoins, it's a golden chance to increase money in your wallets. I suggest you to trade Bitcoins because it will definitely give you huge profit.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:11:37 PM

It seems to me that volatility, that is, impermanence of the crypto currency in price, is not its drawback. Trading on the exchange with the growth and fall of the course, having studied the habits of crypto currency, is a pleasure.
Yep, it’s not a pullback in terms of Bitcoin. But if it happened to be another crypto currency (Altcoin), man it’s not just a pullback, but a blow-back. Bitcoin can achieve anything, because the community is large. So, if there happens to be a pullback in Bitcoin platform, I’m of running off, cause I know it will get back to above normal.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: